Now it's a FELONY to write KKK on a window ledge!!!

....The value determines the felony status of most crimes involving property...EXCEPT this one!

Actually, since the damage was done to a school property, it only needs to be greater than $300 to be a class 3 felony, punishable by 2 to 5 years. I think carving several things into the sides of buildings probably costs more than $300 to repair correctly, but nonetheless, if it was less than $300 and done to a school, its still a class 4 felony.

Illinois
Illinois General Assembly - Illinois Compiled Statutes

Did you even bother to read Illinois law? If so, you didn't do a very good job of it. I doubt you did, though. Your type tend to just bullshit your way through everything. Whatever sounds right must be the truth, no need to do any real research to check it out. You've watched enough TV so you know what the law says, no need to look it up!
Why don't you point out for the class where ANYTHING in my statement about the felony status of what this dumbass did is wrong in ANY way genius!!!

You can't, because it's NOT!

And no...I don't NEED to read Obamanois law. I know how felony law works for the states. And it IS the same for every state, just where states set triggers are different. So if you think Illinois is some special case...YOU need to do a little readin'!

The statement you made here:
.The value determines the felony status of most crimes involving property...EXCEPT this one!
is false. As I have demonstrated, there are other ways for a property damage crime to be a felony under Illinois state law.
I am really sorry your TV knowledge of the law has failed you in this case.

BTW - I find it interesting that you counter my proof of your ignorance of applicable Illinois law with a claim that you know the laws of ALL the states.
The question is STILL...why we really need to pass laws that make things illegal that are ALREADY ILLEGAL? Is it really to correct some wrong or just to sooth tortured, self loathing liberal sensibilities?
That's kinda up to the legislature of Illinois. I have no idea why it is you think you should get to dictate to the people of Illinois what their laws are.

Last edited:
There were two (2) black panthers outside a polling place. Do you have evidence they intimidated white voters? If a white voter had been assaulted or battered you might have point. If a white voter had not voted because in their mind they felt threatened, that is on them.

Of course the photo above of two black men hanging from a tree, and a bunch of crackers enjoying the spectacle doesn't seem to bother you - what conclusion might I draw from those facts about your character?

I suppose you also support voter suppression, the effort by the GOP in the states to prevent 'voter fraud' - another made up pile of bullshit, bullshit necessary because the GOP is no longer relevant and needs to use fictions, hate, fear, lies, half-truths, rumors and innuendos to garner votes.

F'n morons.
Actually brainac...that is NOT how the law works. It's called voter intimidation and it does NOT require physical or even a verbal assault!

You need to read the law!

On top of that, there were a half dozen depositions taken by local officials of white people who said they were verbally confronted and physically intimidated by those thugs. Those depositions were turned over to the state's attorney general who kicked them up to the office of Holder who BURIED THEM!

You can NOT in good conscience defend that and then claim that states can't purge dead people from their voter roles and expect be taken seriously!

That's laughable!

There were two (2) black panthers outside a polling place. Do you have evidence they intimidated white voters? If a white voter had been assaulted or battered you might have point. If a white voter had not voted because in their mind they felt threatened, that is on them.

Of course the photo above of two black men hanging from a tree, and a bunch of crackers enjoying the spectacle doesn't seem to bother you - what conclusion might I draw from those facts about your character?

I suppose you also support voter suppression, the effort by the GOP in the states to prevent 'voter fraud' - another made up pile of bullshit, bullshit necessary because the GOP is no longer relevant and needs to use fictions, hate, fear, lies, half-truths, rumors and innuendos to garner votes.

F'n morons.
Actually brainac...that is NOT how the law works. It's called voter intimidation and it does NOT require physical or even a verbal assault!

You're right, but it DOES require a voter that was intimidated.

On top of that, there were a half dozen depositions taken by local officials of white people who said they were verbally confronted and physically intimidated by those thugs. Those depositions were turned over to the state's attorney general who kicked them up to the office of Holder who BURIED THEM!
None of them were trying to VOTE. Voter intimidation requires that a VOTER be intimidated, not a right wing FOX News observer.

Crime is crime hate crime is to subjective and never properly used when whites are victims.

How the fuck would you know?

Because THIS wasn't prosecuted as a 'hate crime', Moron!!
A 13-year-old Kansas City boy is back home after two teenagers poured gasoline on him and lit him on fire. It happened Tuesday at the teen’s home on Quincy Avenue, just down the street from Kansas City’s East High School. The boy lives less than two blocks away from the school and was walking home when the attack happened. Melissa Coon said her son turned from the school’s stadium onto Quincy Avenue and noticed two teenagers following him. She said the teens followed her son home and attacked him outside his front door. “And they rushed him on the porch as he tried to get the door open,” she said. “(One of them) poured the gasoline, then flicked the Bic, and said, ‘This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy’.”

The police are investigating it as a hate crime. The perps have yet to be found.

Negged for being a racist asswipe.

But it's fine for the Black Panther's to stand outside a polling place with billy clubs on election day intimidating white voters. Gotcha! Just wanted to be clear.

F'n morons.

Voter intimidation doesn't require physical assault, idiot.

A bunch of DEMOCRAT crackers, idiot.

You missed the headline about almost 10% of Penn. voters are fraudulent? Idiot.

Assault is not physical, idiot, battery is. There is no evidence the two black panthers assaulted anyone. It's a photo used by the purveyors of propaganda.

Yep, them those crackers were all Dixiecrats and today are Republicans - no points earned by your attempt to rewrite history.

I did miss the "headline"; post the link and I'll evaluate the credibility for myself.

A 13-year-old Kansas City boy is back home after two teenagers poured gasoline on him and lit him on fire. It happened Tuesday at the teen’s home on Quincy Avenue, just down the street from Kansas City’s East High School. The boy lives less than two blocks away from the school and was walking home when the attack happened. Melissa Coon said her son turned from the school’s stadium onto Quincy Avenue and noticed two teenagers following him. She said the teens followed her son home and attacked him outside his front door. “And they rushed him on the porch as he tried to get the door open,” she said. “(One of them) poured the gasoline, then flicked the Bic, and said, ‘This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy’.”

The police are investigating it as a hate crime. The perps have yet to be found.

So now I'm a racist because I point out the double standard in hate crimes prosecution?
Shove your negs up your ass, you lying fucking hack!
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) – Kansas City police are looking for two teenagers who a 13-year-old boy says followed him home from school
and started a gasoline fire that burned his face and hair.

Detective Stacey Taylor says the boy suffered first-degree burns but no permanent damage in the incident Tuesday afternoon.

Taylor says one of the assailants picked up a gasoline can on the porch of the boy’s home while the other kept the boy from going inside.

Some of the gasoline spilled during a struggle, and the boy says one of the attackers said “this is what you get” before lighting the spilled fuel.

Taylor says the case is not being treated as a hate crime.
Bullies Set Fire To 13-Year-Old Boy In KCMO | St. Joseph Post

Crime is crime hate crime is to subjective and never properly used when whites are victims.

How are they supposed to prosecute someone they've been unable to arrest yet, shit for brains? Trial in absentia? Maybe just pick up the closest black guy we see and pin the crime on him?

How are they supposed to prosecute someone they've been unable to arrest yet, shit for brains? Trial in absentia? Maybe just pick up the closest black guy we see and pin the crime on him?

before Zimmerman was offically arrested he was judged and tried by many with no information.

Fuck off, you racist piece of shit. Excuse me for using the wrong tense. Instead of saying wasn't, I should have said ISN'T.

Just ask the fucking cop I quoted in the post above...

JACKASS!!

So now I'm a racist because I point out the double standard in hate crimes prosecution?
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) – Kansas City police are looking for two teenagers who a 13-year-old boy says followed him home from school

Detective Stacey Taylor says the boy suffered first-degree burns but no permanent damage in the incident Tuesday afternoon.

Taylor says one of the assailants picked up a gasoline can on the porch of the boy’s home while the other kept the boy from going inside.

Some of the gasoline spilled during a struggle, and the boy says one of the attackers said “this is what you get” before lighting the spilled fuel.

Find something a little more current.

before Zimmerman was offically arrested he was judged and tried by many with no information.

Bwaaaahhhhh. Zimmerman must be the first person to ever be deemed guilty by elements of the public before his trial.

Last edited:
Another attack on free speech in america. Why wasn't Chris Matthews charged with a felony hate crime when he called white people crackers on national tv?

July 10, 2012 12:48PM

Student who scratched

A former Elmhurst College student who scratched “KKK” and a racial slur on a window ledge outside the room of an African-American dorm supervisor was sentenced Tuesday to two years of probation.

Myles Burton, 21, had faced up to five years in prison after being convicted in May of a felony hate crime for the November 2011 vandalism at the college’s Stanger Hall.

DuPage County Judge George Bakalis also ordered Burton to serve 90 days in jail, though he already had served that sentence while awaiting trial.

Prosecutors argued the Libertyville man had been drinking and was angry at a faculty member when he used a rock to scratch the initials and a slur into the window ledge of the 28-year-old dorm supervisor’s room.

Burton, who is appealing his felony conviction, has been expelled from the college

Vandalizing private property is a crime moron.
Unless idiot libtarded ocuppy members do it, then all you idiots defend them. Hypocrite.

Find something a little more current.

Find it yourself, you lying piece of shit. Go ahead, I fucking DARE you!!

F'n morons.

You can NOT in good conscience defend that and then claim that states can't purge dead people from their voter roles and expect be taken seriously!

That's laughable!

Had a voter actually been intimated and the police informed the BP's would have been arrested. That they were not suggests there is more fiction than fact in your reporting. In fact I have read the law, and applied the law in terms of Assault and Battery based on the thread to which I responded.

You state there is specific law, voter intimidation; if so, post the elements necessary for that crime to take place. If the polling Captain considered the presence of the BP's as intimidation (by the law which you claim existed) then s/he would have had a duty*** to report such intimation to the proper authority.

Since that was not done, and you offer no supporting evidence (transcripts) of depositions I conclude - on all that has been presented - that no crime occurred and that the photo was taken in an effort to put forth a political agenda and to be used for propaganda purposes..

Dead people cannot vote; if someone impersonates another and votes that is a crime - be they dead or not. I have no problem with preventing voter fraud, my problem is this entire effort is being made because the GOP knows they cannot win an election based on ideas and must prevent the population most likely to vote for the Democratic candidate from voting.

This is an election year conspiracy, one which will deny citiizens legally able to vote that right. It is reprehensible and criminal and anyone who supports such tactics is an enemy to our system of government, no less so than the most vile terrorist.

***If the Captain failed to report voter intimidation, and a voter was unable to vote do to that intimidation, the Captain could have been sued for breach of his/her duty. Had such a law suit been filed, you might have some evidence to support you opinion.

The statement you made here:
.The value determines the felony status of most crimes involving property...EXCEPT this one!
is false. As I have demonstrated, there are other ways for a property damage crime to be a felony under Illinois state law.
I am really sorry your TV knowledge of the law has failed you in this case.

BTW - I find it interesting that you counter my proof of your ignorance of applicable Illinois law with a claim that you know the laws of ALL the states.
Hey genius...do you actually know what the words MOST and EXCEPT mean? In fact, you say my statement is false and then say almost the EXACT SAME THING as some mythical proof that I'm wrong!

Dude...you need to read a little closer!!!

That aside, the Illinois statutes are NOT the point of this thread. And I did NOT say I knew ALL stat laws...just the way felony law works...which IS the same for EVERY STATE since a law that is defined as being punishable by DEATH or imprisonment of at least one year in a state OR FEDERAL penitentiary has to meet the HIGHER federal standard and pass constitutional muster!

The point of this is the statutes like this that are being used to set up protected classes in this country. I'm sorry if you are to narrow minded and/or thin skinned to wrap your mind around that without feeling the need to attack the messenger...but THAT is your problem!

Forum List

Back