Now it's a basic law: The State of Israel is the national home of the Jewish people

Germany was a good home for Jews for centuries,

Except between 1096 and 1349 when wholesale slaughter of Jewish communities by German Crusaders was commonplace, Jews were blamed for spreading the Black Death, and Jews had their property confiscated.

Except for the fact that Jews couldn't be German citizens until 1805.

Except for the rampant Antisemitism that peaked in the Weimar Republic.

Except for the years 1933 to 1945.

Except for the fact that today, attacks on Jews in German are at an all time high since 1945.

Except for all that, it's been a great home for Jews.
I wonder why they hated Jews so much.....

Maybe we should ask the Swedes after they have been terrorized by Spectre.

Maybe we should ask the Ukrainians who were told that the Holodomor is nothing compared to the Holocaust.

Every fucking leftist party that is destroying the West is run by Jews.

No, you can't have it both ways!

Israel declares Jerusalem as its undivided capital so there is no "East Jerusalem" in the way you are trying to use the term!

Seems a rather lame argument from you on this one. IF Israel considers Jerusalem as its undivided capital then of course it has responsibilities in "East Jerusalem" equal to its responsibilities in "West Jerusalem".

I'm no hypocrite. I agree that Israel should annex all of Jerusalem. And yes, that means it has equal responsibilities to all its citizens and residents. That absolutely means Israeli funding, and also Israeli curriculum and Israeli teachers and Israeli buildings. Actually, I think it should go one step further -- all the resident non-citizens of Jerusalem should be required to declare citizenship. If they declare loyalty to Israel, they get citizenship and they stay. If they declare Palestinian citizenship they are given some NIS in compensation and deported to Palestine. If they turn terrorist they are deported immediately with no compensation.

Now, here's problem. You, and others, will declare that is stealing land, destroying Palestinian culture, discrimination, etc.

Well, I don't agree that Israel should annex all of Jerusalem.

"declare loyalty to Israel" or get deported?

Well, that would be an interesting move. How many countries have a law like that?

Who are you to tell Israel what it should do?

Oh? Where did I tell Israel to do anything?

And who are you to question me?

It's your passion.

I'm no one in particular.

Yep, you got that right... You are no one in particular... Oh, other than a proven liar....

I'm no hypocrite. I agree that Israel should annex all of Jerusalem. And yes, that means it has equal responsibilities to all its citizens and residents. That absolutely means Israeli funding, and also Israeli curriculum and Israeli teachers and Israeli buildings. Actually, I think it should go one step further -- all the resident non-citizens of Jerusalem should be required to declare citizenship. If they declare loyalty to Israel, they get citizenship and they stay. If they declare Palestinian citizenship they are given some NIS in compensation and deported to Palestine. If they turn terrorist they are deported immediately with no compensation.

Now, here's problem. You, and others, will declare that is stealing land, destroying Palestinian culture, discrimination, etc.

Well, that would be an interesting move. How many countries have a law like that?

It's your passion.

Yep, you got that right... You are no one in particular... Oh, other than a proven liar....

Did you take my fingerprints?

No France doesn’t have any law declaring citizens of German heritage do not have a right to self determination. That’s probably why the world isn’t coming after them and why they’ve been at peace for so long.
Do I have the feeling that you did not understand the France-Germany connection?
I doubt you have any understanding of much at all. It was irrelevant to the conversation, anyways. France does not have laws against citizens of German background.
Does France have any laws against any other people wanting to declare self-determination on its own soil?
Make your point, because France has no law targeting citizens to make them a secondary class. Stop pussyfooting around.
Muslims conquered the land of Israel, as well as other lands. They demand self-determantion on any and all lands they have conquered.
They lost some of the land. They want it back, with no respect for the indigenous inhabitants.

Germany conquered France in WWII.
It lost that war, it lost the lands.
We do not see Germany, nor German citizens moving to France, with the idea that they can have France (or any other conquered land) back in their hands and declare self-determination over it.

In today's world, we have the Muslims wanting to take back any land they conquered.

And let us not forget Russia which seems to be showing how upset it got that the USSR got dissolved and all that land taken from under its hands.

Now, the Jews have sovereignty over ONLY less than 20% of their original ancient homeland. The rest, is being held by invading Arab Muslims (78% of it by the Hashemite Clan which only moved into TranJordan after being booted out around 1915 by the Saud Clan from Arabia)

You and others make no qualms at being upset that Jews are sovereign over any part of their ancient land, much less that they "dare" to call it a (gosh forbid) A Jewish State.

Europe is full of Christian States.
Asia and North Africa is full of Muslim States.

Accept it.

Israel has always been a Jewish State, by the Jews, for the Jews, with non Jews free to live in it, and have freedom of their religion.

The Jews can accept the Arab Muslims having self determination over 80% of their ancient homeland, the Muslims and Christians need to learn to accept Israel for what it is and always has been .

Israel = The ancient homeland of the Jews who have the right to self-determination regardless of the endless attempts by Muslims and Christians to try to destroy it.
Europe is not “full” of Christian states.

Europe is more Islamic than Christian when it comes to state religion.

Our German country is too small nowadays.

I would say not nearly small enough.
Whatever evil you wish on Germans and Europeans will be inflicted on you.

What evil had you in mind?
Ask fncceo.

I asked you.
You asked me because you are attempting to deflect my spotlight on fncceo’s demonic attitude towards Germans and Europeans.

Do I have the feeling that you did not understand the France-Germany connection?
I doubt you have any understanding of much at all. It was irrelevant to the conversation, anyways. France does not have laws against citizens of German background.
Does France have any laws against any other people wanting to declare self-determination on its own soil?
Make your point, because France has no law targeting citizens to make them a secondary class. Stop pussyfooting around.
Muslims conquered the land of Israel, as well as other lands. They demand self-determantion on any and all lands they have conquered.
They lost some of the land. They want it back, with no respect for the indigenous inhabitants.

We do not see Germany, nor German citizens moving to France, with the idea that they can have France (or any other conquered land) back in their hands and declare self-determination over it.

In today's world, we have the Muslims wanting to take back any land they conquered.

And let us not forget Russia which seems to be showing how upset it got that the USSR got dissolved and all that land taken from under its hands.

Now, the Jews have sovereignty over ONLY less than 20% of their original ancient homeland. The rest, is being held by invading Arab Muslims (78% of it by the Hashemite Clan which only moved into TranJordan after being booted out around 1915 by the Saud Clan from Arabia)

You and others make no qualms at being upset that Jews are sovereign over any part of their ancient land, much less that they "dare" to call it a (gosh forbid) A Jewish State.

Accept it.

Israel has always been a Jewish State, by the Jews, for the Jews, with non Jews free to live in it, and have freedom of their religion.

The Jews can accept the Arab Muslims having self determination over 80% of their ancient homeland, the Muslims and Christians need to learn to accept Israel for what it is and always has been .

Israel = The ancient homeland of the Jews who have the right to self-determination regardless of the endless attempts by Muslims and Christians to try to destroy it.

Where?

I would say not nearly small enough.

Ask fncceo.

I asked you.
You asked me because you are attempting to deflect my spotlight on fncceo’s demonic attitude towards Germans and Europeans.

I'm really not too keen on emotive adjectives.

Accept it.

Where?
Britain, Sweden, Belgium, France, Germany.

All of these countries have allowed Islam into the public square while insisting that Christians keep it in the church.

No one in these countries is going to jail or being kept out of the country for Christianophobia, but Islamophobia is officially in the national hate crime statutes, which is state endorsement of Islam.

Ask fncceo.

I asked you.

I'm really not too keen on emotive adjectives.
You aren’t too keen on much of anything.

Fncceo said that he wished German countries were smaller despite their suffering from Jewish influenced immigration policies and you had the fucking nerve to attempt to deflect my spotlight on him.

Fuck you.

It's your passion.

No need... Your clear lies are sufficient.

That is the BASIS for our current global system of nations -- the idea that ethnic groups can self-determine and create a nationality and have sovereignty. That is the basis for the formation of probably every new country in the past 100 years. And yet it doesn't cause a stir in the world until the Jewish people do it. Why is that, do you think?

Looking back, I just saw you agreed with that disingenuous nonsense above, Coyote.

Let's have a look, shall we? How is the above a genuine reply to what I said? Here:

The point was different laws governing different sects / ethnic groups. No doubt, nations do religious / ethnic bigotry. If I had a choice, I'd opt for less thereof.

For, it is not. Shusha is willfully confusing quite different things, namely, national self-determination and segregation / apartheid.

Second, no, racial / ethnic self-determination is not the "BASIS for our current global system of nations", much as racists and nationalists try to make it so.

Third, in order to demonstrate the above, consider:

"The right to exercise national self-determination in the State of South Africa is unique to White South Africans."

Acceptable? How about this:

"The right to exercise national self-determination in the State of Germany is unique to Aryan Germans."

Acceptable? Obviously neither is. Therefore, neither is this: "1. C. The right to exercise national self-determination in the State of Israel is unique to the Jewish people."

So, "it doesn't cause a stir in the world until the Jewish people do it" is an obvious falsehood, and quite likely a lie with the purpose of deceiving about the Basic Law officially declaring Israel an apartheid state. Obviously, it caused quite a stir when others did it. There is no direct line between national self-determination and creating a privileged ethnic group within a nation with the objective of discriminating against all others. Confusing the two, and trying to make it appear as if everybody did it, is hasbara, plain and simple.

Shusha's posting didn't surprise me at all, given his/her propensities. It'd be disappointing if you actually, after thorough consideration, agreed with that.

Who do you think you are?

All this froth is superficial and mendacious.

Cut to the chase, we all know what the 'real reason' is.
Who do YOU think you are?

We all know why you are desperately trying to deflect this devastatingly accurate comparison between Israel and Apartheid South Africa and Nazi Germany.

That is the BASIS for our current global system of nations -- the idea that ethnic groups can self-determine and create a nationality and have sovereignty. That is the basis for the formation of probably every new country in the past 100 years. And yet it doesn't cause a stir in the world until the Jewish people do it. Why is that, do you think?

Looking back, I just saw you agreed with that disingenuous nonsense above, Coyote.

Let's have a look, shall we? How is the above a genuine reply to what I said? Here:

The point was different laws governing different sects / ethnic groups. No doubt, nations do religious / ethnic bigotry. If I had a choice, I'd opt for less thereof.

For, it is not. Shusha is willfully confusing quite different things, namely, national self-determination and segregation / apartheid.

Second, no, racial / ethnic self-determination is not the "BASIS for our current global system of nations", much as racists and nationalists try to make it so.

"The right to exercise national self-determination in the State of South Africa is unique to White South Africans."

"The right to exercise national self-determination in the State of Germany is unique to Aryan Germans."

Acceptable? Obviously neither is. Therefore, neither is this: "1. C. The right to exercise national self-determination in the State of Israel is unique to the Jewish people."

So, "it doesn't cause a stir in the world until the Jewish people do it" is an obvious falsehood, and quite likely a lie with the purpose of deceiving about the Basic Law officially declaring Israel an apartheid state. Obviously, it caused quite a stir when others did it. There is no direct line between national self-determination and creating a privileged ethnic group within a nation with the objective of discriminating against all others. Confusing the two, and trying to make it appear as if everybody did it, is hasbara, plain and simple.

Shusha's posting didn't surprise me at all, given his/her propensities. It'd be disappointing if you actually, after thorough consideration, agreed with that.

We all know why you are desperately trying to deflect this devastatingly accurate comparison between Israel and Apartheid South Africa and Nazi Germany.
When’s the last time you were in Israel?

Why are you attempting to deflect?

If Europeans who simply seek to reduce the ludicrously high immigration are called “far right Nazis”, then this means that Israel is, at the very least an apartheid state.

You think so ?

Like Arabs riding buses with Jews? Using the same rest rooms in restaurants? That kind of comparison?

Oh and the call to prayer from a mosque, just across the street from a restaurant (Jewish) I was dining in, in Jaffa?

If Europeans who simply seek to reduce the ludicrously high immigration are called “far right Nazis”, then this means that Israel is, at the very least an apartheid state.
Which is why Arabs are in the Knesset.
To be truthful, within 10 years Israel will be a theocratic state just like the rest of the Middle East and Vatican City.

It's your passion.

No need... Your clear lies are sufficient.

When you resort to gratuitous abuse, then you have no argument.

The same goes for the 'forever' dude.

Which is why Arabs are in the Knesset.
To be truthful, within 10 years Israel will be a theocratic state just like the rest of the Middle East and Vatican City.
White people are in the South African government, but it is still very much an anti-white Apartheid state that doesn’t ever listen to them.

Forum List

Back