Now It Comes To It...BLM Protestors Talk About Murder And Sedition In Public

According to the channel that uploaded the clip to YouTube, the activist saying these things is a teacher.
No surprise there. I hope she get her war and is among the first to earn a hollowpoint in the brain pan. Bring it baby!
In a war I opt for gut shot. Larger target area for a quick shot, very painful and shit splatters on the others, gives enough time for the thought flashing through the mind: "Oh fuck! What was I thinking?!"

YOU'RE unaware (or just don't give a damn that YOUR libtard brethren make the same mistakes.

Try focusing on IDEAS and CONCEPTS rather than common grammar mistakes. But you really can't defend YOUR positions so this is all you got
Let me simply annihilate your infantile attempt at an attack...
I plainly quoted the article that proves this female was not a member of BLM...so now the responsibility is on you to disprove the article's statement.
If you mean does the author check her BLM membership card?
I don't think they issue those.
Course I bet you thought anyone who claimed to be a Tea Party supporter was one of their leaders....
So in other words, you are attempting to dispute the veracity of your own citing of this article???...lol.
That's not very smart.
Not at all.

I'm not making false claims about a group that doesn't actually have leaders. Nor am I the idiot wearing BLM apparel calling for the murder and theft from whites.
No, however you are the idiot that is attempting to ignore the plain English where YOUR CITE states that that loon IS NOT A MEMBER OF BLM...
If it quacks like a duck......must be a duck.

I plainly quoted the article that proves this female was not a member of BLM...so now the responsibility is on you to disprove the article's statement.
Course I bet you thought anyone who claimed to be a Tea Party supporter was one of their leaders....
So in other words, you are attempting to dispute the veracity of your own citing of this article???...lol.
That's not very smart.
Not at all.

I'm not making false claims about a group that doesn't actually have leaders. Nor am I the idiot wearing BLM apparel calling for the murder and theft from whites.
No, however you are the idiot that is attempting to ignore the plain English where YOUR CITE states that that loon IS NOT A MEMBER OF BLM...

35483d606c815f65499ff1166762578f.jpg

According to the channel that uploaded the clip to YouTube, the activist saying these things is a teacher.
No surprise there. I hope she get her war and is among the first to earn a hollowpoint in the brain pan. Bring it baby!
In a war I opt for gut shot. Larger target area for a quick shot, very painful and shit splatters on the others, gives enough time for the thought flashing through the mind: "Oh fuck! What was I thinking?!"
A headshot would scare the shit out of them too.

That's not very smart.
Not at all.

However, only an idiot asshole is too stupid to not know the difference between a duck and the article they cited which disproved their rant...

My 308 Norma Magnum shoots virtually flat 200 yards downrange. A 180 grain round will vaporise a goat's head from 400 yards downrange.
I have zero pity for these subhumans.
A good point was made when someone observed these subhumans ONLY riot/loot/burn in their own shitholes.
Obviously George Soros has told them to keep well away from 'White' neighborhoods.

"Some of us are working 40 fucking hours"....lol...OK bitch, you can have my house. Just shut the fuck up.
'

My 308 Norma Magnum shoots virtually flat 200 yards downrange. A 180 grain round will vaporise a goat's head from 400 yards downrange.
I have zero pity for these subhumans.
A good point was made when someone observed these subhumans ONLY riot/loot/burn in their own shitholes.
Obviously George Soros has told them to keep well away from 'White' neighborhoods.
Don't you have a fake race war to go start....

Can we get another thread on this please? This is so deeply meaningful that it should spread like cancer, thanks.
If you do not find it disturbing then it speaks volumes about you. Nice trolling though. No substance, failed sarcasm.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, guess I don't see my purpose in life as answering to a nonentity such as you. So, swearing ensues at this point hon?

Can we get another thread on this please? This is so deeply meaningful that it should spread like cancer, thanks.
If you do not find it disturbing then it speaks volumes about you. Nice trolling though. No substance, failed sarcasm.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, guess I don't see my purpose in life as answering to a nonentity such as you. So, swearing ensues at this point hon?
One doesn't wear shit kicking boots and jeans going to the opera but tuxedo and lacquered shoes, maybe you find it hard to believe (since you are an imbecile) that some actually is able to discern the environment one is in.

During an anti-Trump protest in Seattle this weekend, an activist associated with the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement took to the megaphone to voice her support for, among other things, “killing people,” and “killing the White House.”

Read more: BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’

“Fuck white supremacy, fuck the U.S. empire, fuck your imperialist ass lives. That shit gotta go.”

At 1:50 in the video clip, she goes, “And we need to start killing people. First off, we need to start killing the White House. The White House must die. The White House, your fucking White House, your fucking Presidents, they must go! Fuck the White House.”

While she said that, another protester can be heard saying, “Burn it!”
She also says, “White people, give your fucking money, your fucking house, your fucking property, we need it fucking all,” as another protester responds “reparations!”​
“Pay the fuck up, pay the fuck up. It ain’t just your fucking time, its your fucking money, and now your fucking life is devoted to social change,” she said.

While speaking, she was wearing a jacket that said “Black Lives Matter” on the back.

Poor thing is working "forty fucking hours". Deport here if she is deportable.

She fucking is a fucking pre fucking school fucking teacher?! Fucking what out of their fucking mind fucking school fucking hired this fucking lunatic?

Forum List

Back