Now It Comes To It...BLM Protestors Talk About Murder And Sedition In Public

Now it comes to it....posters too stupid to read and comprehend the articles they are citing as proof...

During an anti-Trump protest in Seattle this weekend, an activist associated with the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement took to the megaphone to voice her support for, among other things, “killing people,” and “killing the White House.”

Where is the evidence that she is "associated" with BLM...oh yeah, she's Black.
Your a complete idiot.
Hey stupid fuck, it's "you're" NOT "your."
Too bad you are too stupid to actually comprehend the article...

Now it comes to it....posters too stupid to read and comprehend the articles they are citing as proof...

During an anti-Trump protest in Seattle this weekend, an activist associated with the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement took to the megaphone to voice her support for, among other things, “killing people,” and “killing the White House.”

Your a complete idiot.
You must be an English teacher. Too stupid to fully understand that this ignorant communist **** is BLM, Hillary supporter, typical Democrat.

Your a complete idiot.
You must be an English teacher. Too stupid to fully understand that this ignorant communist **** is BLM, Hillary supporter, typical Democrat.
Are you really this upset that I proved how stupid, mentally deficient and basically dumb you are???
The article was plainly quoted...too bad you don't like facts.

Typical Conservative, anti-education, anti-fact and anti-literate...

Your a complete idiot.
Are you really this upset that I proved how stupid, mentally deficient and basically dumb you are???

Your a teacher Union member...I'm guessing Chicago. Marxist....Bernie supporter.

To you, no one that act like this idiot is associated with BLM. To you, all BLM people are honorable. This idiot is a n*gger and there is a difference.

Your a complete idiot.

Your a teacher Union member...I'm guessing Chicago. Marxist....Bernie supporter.
"YOU'RE" a fly over, anti-literate, anti-union, poor white bigot.
I'm guessing Trump ball tickler...
YOU'RE unaware (or just don't give a damn that YOUR libtard brethren make the same mistakes.

Try focusing on IDEAS and CONCEPTS rather than common grammar mistakes. But you really can't defend YOUR positions so this is all you got

Your a complete idiot.

I'm guessing you're just another Obama dick sucker and asshole licker. Plenty of evidence to back it up, boy.

This black dog proves that "our strength is in our diversity" is a damn liberal lie designed to destroy every white country on the planet

YOU'RE unaware (or just don't give a damn that YOUR libtard brethren make the same mistakes.

Try focusing on IDEAS and CONCEPTS rather than common grammar mistakes. But you really can't defend YOUR positions so this is all you got
Let me simply annihilate your infantile attempt at an attack...
I plainly quoted the article that proves this female was not a member of BLM...so now the responsibility is on you to disprove the article's statement.

To you, no one that act like this idiot is associated with BLM. To you, all BLM people are honorable. This idiot is a n*gger and there is a difference.
So you can't disprove the article and are upset...lol.
Not to worry...being a dumb ni66er like you has it's disadvantages...

I'm guessing you're just another Obama dick sucker and asshole licker. Plenty of evidence to back it up, boy.
Think you have me confused with one of your little "loved ones."

Your a complete idiot.

Fly over. Oh, you mean like Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, and Wisconsin?

BLM is full of racist crybabies.

You would be stupid enough to believe those States are "fly over."...
Like I said, anti-education, anti-fact and anti-literate.

You would be stupid enough to believe those States are "fly over."...
Like I said, anti-education, anti-fact and anti-literate.
If your not on the coast...your fly over. Don't use the term if you do not know what it means. Everything from LAX to Laguardia is fly over assface.

She was wearing a shirt with it on it.
I don't think they're available on Amazon yet.

Forum List

Back