Now Is the Time To Cling to Our Guns and Our Religion

Just look at the foreign aid bills that he is positioning on.
Okay, tell me about the bills, what are the bills? They have names, they have links to the government website where the text of the bill is.

I really dont care what people read and learn from CNN or Fox news. Or whatever place they get ideas.

I have found that if i read the bills, read about the man, the politician, I actually learn the truth, and it is much different than one line that says such and such.

It is time for all of us to educate ourselves and do what is best for one another. All this stupid bickering when it is both parties screwing americans over.

Than we get the stupid sick fucks, I aint saying you, but pople here pretending their lives are perfect and that everybody else is making avoidable mistakes.

Okay, tell me about the bills, what are the bills? They have names, they have links to the government website where the text of the bill is.

I really dont care what people read and learn from CNN or Fox news. Or whatever place they get ideas.

I have found that if i read the bills, read about the man, the politician, I actually learn the truth, and it is much different than one line that says such and such.

It is time for all of us to educate ourselves and do what is best for one another. All this stupid bickering when it is both parties screwing americans over.

Than we get the stupid sick fucks, I aint saying you, but pople here pretending their lives are perfect and that everybody else is making avoidable mistakes.
Aid for Israel.

Now is the time, bypass party propaganda,
examine all sides of an issue.
make up your own mind.

Forum List

Back