Now Is the Time To Cling to Our Guns and Our Religion

Kari Lake gets it right. She also gets it right about the media. Biden and the prosecutors going after Trump should read her words.

---Now Is the Time To Cling to Our Guns and Our Religion---

Microsoft Start did a shit job of covering what she said. Here's the full version:

"Speaking to Georgia Republicans on Friday, she said: “I have a message tonight for [US attorney general] Merrick Garland, and Jack Smith, and Joe Biden. And the guys back there in the fake news media, you should listen up as well, this one’s for you.

“If you want to get to President Trump, you’re going to have to go through me, and you’re going to have to go through 75 million Americans just like me.

“And I’m going to tell you, most of us are card-carrying members of the NRA [National Rifle Association]. That’s not a threat – that’s a public service announcement.

“We will not let you lay a finger on President Trump. Frankly, now is the time to cling to our guns and our religion.”

Kari Lakeâs vow to defend Trump with guns threatens democracy, Democrat says

Kari Lake gets it right. She also gets it right about the media. Biden and the prosecutors going after Trump should read her words.

---Now Is the Time To Cling to Our Guns and Our Religion---

If the Marxists/Demofascists can do this to President Trump, then what is to stop them from doing it to the rest of US. Oh yeah, the 2nd amendment...

Black Mob Beat White Virginia Couple Senseless – Hate Crime Was Covered Up by Virginia Pilot | Divided States of America | Conservatism vs Liberalism in News, Social Issues, Politics & Religion
“Wave after wave of young men surged forward to take turns punching and kicking their victim,” Washington wrote, describing the onslaught that began when Dave Forster and Marjon Rostami stopped at a traffic light while driving home from a show on a Saturday night. A crowd of at least 100 black young people was on the sidewalk at the time.

The reason why i am posting this, is because i will be visiting that area come next week. I will be carrying and have plenty of extra ammo on hand, for i am not looking for trouble, but if trouble wants to find me, Hell is coming with me. I wont hesitate to send the mob to Lucifer.

This has been a public announcement.

51hUafLClNL._AC_.jpg

If the Marxists/Demofascists can do this to President Trump, then what is to stop them from doing it to the rest of US. Oh yeah, the 2nd amendment...
It's good to not be a traitor-criminal, because we never have to worry about being prosecuted for being a traitor-criminal.

Trump cultists, on the other hand ...

Microsoft Start did a shit job of covering what she said. Here's the full version:

"Speaking to Georgia Republicans on Friday, she said: “I have a message tonight for [US attorney general] Merrick Garland, and Jack Smith, and Joe Biden. And the guys back there in the fake news media, you should listen up as well, this one’s for you.

“If you want to get to President Trump, you’re going to have to go through me, and you’re going to have to go through 75 million Americans just like me.

“And I’m going to tell you, most of us are card-carrying members of the NRA [National Rifle Association]. That’s not a threat – that’s a public service announcement.

“We will not let you lay a finger on President Trump. Frankly, now is the time to cling to our guns and our religion.”

Kari Lakeâs vow to defend Trump with guns threatens democracy, Democrat says
I back Kari Lake, only so I can say I protected the cowardly yellow bellied democrats from themselves.

Forum List

Back