Now Comes the Republicans Turn...Prepare to Reap What You Sow Democrats

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Republicans are just getting started into exposing the Democrats for their one sided investigation and hypocrisy. Time for Democrats to pay the price. It can start right here during impeachment trial proceedings in the Senate. The GOP is gonna screw the Democrats until they have tears in their eyes.
https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/inside-the-shady-private-equity-firm-run-by-kerry-and-bidens-kids/
Hunter Biden's China Deal Partners Include Mobster Whitey Bulger's Nephew, John Kerry's Stepson - Washington Free Beacon
Democrats...Republicans are coming to get you!

Last edited:
I can’t wait. The Democrats think they look bad now just wait. I hope the enjoy prison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t wait. The Democrats think they look bad now just wait. I hope the enjoy prison

Let's not get too carried away. In this country, we don't jail our political elites from either party.

No one will ever get 'locked up'.

Republicans are going to tear down this whole Democrat impeachment clown show one slice of the knife at a time. Why did Democrats in the House railroad impeachment through committees? Because their arguments have no validity in fact. Then GOP will use Senate trial to destroy Joe and dope head baby boy.

Republicans are just getting started into exposing the Democrats for their one sided investigation and hypocrisy. Time for Democrats to pay the price. It can start right here during impeachment trial proceedings in the Senate. The GOP is gonna screw the Democrats until they have tears in their eyes.
https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/inside-the-shady-private-equity-firm-run-by-kerry-and-bidens-kids/
Hunter Biden's China Deal Partners Include Mobster Whitey Bulger's Nephew, John Kerry's Stepson - Washington Free Beacon

Do you masturbate while pretending to be Rambo? You seem to be they type that would masturbate while pretending to be Rambo. Otherwise, I don't understand what that video has to do with the thread.

Do you masturbate while pretending to be Rambo? You seem to be they type that would masturbate while pretending to be Rambo. Otherwise, I don't understand what that video has to do with the thread.

Why are you thinking about me masturbating? That’s kinda weird. Why are you trying to filibuster this post with your nonsense? BTW...Rambo masturbates pretending to be me.

Why are you thinking about me masturbating? That’s kinda weird. Why are you trying to filibuster this post with your nonsense? BTW...Rambo masturbates pretending to be me.

Given your OP and reputation, it's a reasonable question. Whenever you are mentioned, everybody calls you "that jerkoff" so it's not my fault your reputation precedes you.

Given your OP and reputation, it's a reasonable question. Whenever you are mentioned, everybody calls you "that jerkoff" so it's not my fault your reputation precedes you.

So I piss off liberals? Excellent! :113:

OP is solid. Something Democratic impeachment of Trump is not. Democrats will reap what they sow when they don’t get to make up the rules of the game in the Senate. Tearing down the Democrats for the waste of millions of taxpayer dollars on a sham impeachment will help Trump get elected in 2020.

Do you masturbate while pretending to be Rambo?

Who doesn't?
Bulldog. More interested in Trump’s daughters tit slip.

Is that what that is? I never knew.

That is not a tit slip. A tit slip implies a quick peak because of some mistake. She flopped that titty all the way down the modeling runway and all the way back with no effort to cover at all. Her own people released those pictures to the internet.

So I piss off liberals? Excellent! :113:

Pissed off? No. Amused is a better description.

Do you masturbate while pretending to be Rambo?

Who doesn't?
Bulldog. More interested in Trump’s daughters tit slip.

Is that what that is? I never knew.

That is not a tit slip. A tit slip implies a quick peak because of some mistake. She flopped that titty all the way down the modeling runway and all the way back with no effort to cover at all. Her own people released those pictures to the internet.
Kinda like the Democrats and Nancy Pelosi have their tits in wringer and Republicans are cranking the handle? Little Hunter Biden won’t be able to hide in Big Daddy Joes pocket once the Republicans start making Democrat hypocrites pay the price for their partisan political sham in the House.

OP is solid. Something Democratic impeachment of Trump is not. Democrats will reap what they sow when they don’t get to make up the rules of the game in the Senate. Tearing down the Democrats for the waste of millions of taxpayer dollars on a sham impeachment will help Trump get elected in 2020.

The House will impeach there Bushyboy.

Forum List

Back