Biden's Son, Whitey Bulger's Nephew And John Kerry's Stepson

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Things you will never hear or read in the State-Run Media. Along with the fact that mewler was knee-deep in Whitey Bulger's criminal life. true dat

But on to the subject at hand.

You wonder why it's so important for these people, dimocraps, to enter the halls of power? Why they work so hard to get elected to a seat that pays very little in real, PPP terms.

I doubt this will get much play in here. Nothing that isn't trumpeted in the Fake News and on Comedy Central seems to. So this thread is more of an FYI for those that care. Which leaves dims out completely.

Not a real well-done article but worth the read....

Hunter Biden's China Deal Partners Include Mobster Whitey Bulger's Nephew, John Kerry's Stepson - Washington Free Beacon

"If it sounds shocking that a vice president would shape US-China policy as his son—who has scant experience in private equity—clinched a coveted billion-dollar deal with an arm of the Chinese government, that’s because it is,"

The details of the dealings between Biden, Heinz, and Bulger remain murky, despite the investigation. Schweizer has called for the Senate to further investigate Biden's foreign business dealings with both China and Ukraine.

Yet another witch hunt till 2020..I don't think you can do business without politics and the mob joining together..

Things you will never hear or read in the State-Run Media. Along with the fact that mewler was knee-deep in Whitey Bulger's criminal life. true dat

You wonder why it's so important for these people, dimocraps, to enter the halls of power? Why they work so hard to get elected to a seat that pays very little in real, PPP terms.

I doubt this will get much play in here. Nothing that isn't trumpeted in the Fake News and on Comedy Central seems to. So this thread is more of an FYI for those that care. Which leaves dims out completely.

Hunter Biden's China Deal Partners Include Mobster Whitey Bulger's Nephew, John Kerry's Stepson - Washington Free Beacon

"If it sounds shocking that a vice president would shape US-China policy as his son—who has scant experience in private equity—clinched a coveted billion-dollar deal with an arm of the Chinese government, that’s because it is,"

The details of the dealings between Biden, Heinz, and Bulger remain murky, despite the investigation. Schweizer has called for the Senate to further investigate Biden's foreign business dealings with both China and Ukraine.
https://amzn.to/2LVaaU3

Not just Biden. I hold out zero hope that they will ever be investigated.

Apart from Biden who is innocent of any wrong doing, everything goes now. Even if he should conspired with a foreign country for the election. Tramp has set the bar so low for the oval office , anything goes.

China if your listening. I love it.

Now we know why crazy uncle Joe is so apologetic for China.

Forum List

Back