Now Comes the Republicans Turn...Prepare to Reap What You Sow Democrats

Republicans are just getting started into exposing the Democrats for their one sided investigation and hypocrisy. Time for Democrats to pay the price. It can start right here during impeachment trial proceedings in the Senate. The GOP is gonna screw the Democrats until they have tears in their eyes.
https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/inside-the-shady-private-equity-firm-run-by-kerry-and-bidens-kids/
Hunter Biden's China Deal Partners Include Mobster Whitey Bulger's Nephew, John Kerry's Stepson - Washington Free Beacon
Democrats...Republicans are coming to get you!

Do you masturbate while pretending to be Rambo? You seem to be they type that would masturbate while pretending to be Rambo. Otherwise, I don't understand what that video has to do with the thread.

It didn't work out quite the way you hoped did it? oh you'll get your impeachment. At what cost?

Republicans are just getting started into exposing the Democrats for their one sided investigation and hypocrisy. Time for Democrats to pay the price. It can start right here during impeachment trial proceedings in the Senate. The GOP is gonna screw the Democrats until they have tears in their eyes.
https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/inside-the-shady-private-equity-firm-run-by-kerry-and-bidens-kids/
Hunter Biden's China Deal Partners Include Mobster Whitey Bulger's Nephew, John Kerry's Stepson - Washington Free Beacon

Do you masturbate while pretending to be Rambo? You seem to be they type that would masturbate while pretending to be Rambo. Otherwise, I don't understand what that video has to do with the thread.

Why are you thinking about me masturbating? That’s kinda weird. Why are you trying to filibuster this post with your nonsense? BTW...Rambo masturbates pretending to be me.

Given your OP and reputation, it's a reasonable question. Whenever you are mentioned, everybody calls you "that jerkoff" so it's not my fault your reputation precedes you.

OP is solid. Something Democratic impeachment of Trump is not. Democrats will reap what they sow when they don’t get to make up the rules of the game in the Senate. Tearing down the Democrats for the waste of millions of taxpayer dollars on a sham impeachment will help Trump get elected in 2020.

The House will impeach there Bushyboy.

Sure they will. That might be the last empty triumph they see in a long while. It will be very empty, and you all know it.

Why are you thinking about me masturbating? That’s kinda weird. Why are you trying to filibuster this post with your nonsense? BTW...Rambo masturbates pretending to be me.

Given your OP and reputation, it's a reasonable question. Whenever you are mentioned, everybody calls you "that jerkoff" so it's not my fault your reputation precedes you.

So I piss off liberals? Excellent! :113:

Pissed off? No. Amused is a better description.

Does the prospect of this amuse you?
How Republicans Can Use an Impeachment Trial to Mess With the Democratic Primary

It didn't work out quite the way you hoped did it? oh you'll get your impeachment. At what cost?

Exactly! The public sees it for what it is and the Republicans are going to use the trial forum like a truncheon on the Democrats.

OP is solid. Something Democratic impeachment of Trump is not. Democrats will reap what they sow when they don’t get to make up the rules of the game in the Senate. Tearing down the Democrats for the waste of millions of taxpayer dollars on a sham impeachment will help Trump get elected in 2020.

The Republicans control the trial in the Senate. House leaders will act as prosecution. I hope that bug eyed fucking Schiff is part of it so Trump’s lawyers can cut him down. Chief Justice Roberts won’t allow all that Mickey Mouse bullshit that occurred in the House to go on during the trial.

Sure they will. That might be the last empty triumph they see in a long while. It will be very empty, and you all know it.
I look for Ted Cruz to absolutely destroy the Democrats case from a legal standpoint. Rand Paul will embarrass the Democrats over their abuse of the Constitution, and John Kennedy will give them a “good ol’ Southern tongue lashing.” Then we have Lindsey Graham who will be an absolute attack dog on the Democrats. Cool hand McConnell will see the job gets done.

I look for Ted Cruz to absolutely destroy the Democrats case from a legal standpoint. Rand Paul will embarrass the Democrats over their abuse of the Constitution, and John Kennedy will give them a “good ol’ Southern tongue lashing.” Then we have Lindsey Graham who will be an absolute attack dog on the Democrats. Cool hand McConnell will see the job gets done.

These bumbling morons have no idea what's coming to them

good ol’ Southern tongue lashing.”

Oh my...!

9ce0ef4b1d95ccee922a010eaf36f6ea.jpg

Oh, the tornado is coming.

Oh, the tornado is coming.

Also have you seen the new Quinnipiac poll? Disaster for the Dems. Underwater favorability for impeachment 45%-51% at all registered voters. That's not even in battleground states; that's OVERALL

Couldn't happen to a NICER group of people hahahahaha

What a circle jerk that will be.

What a circle jerk that will be.
The truth about Democrats corrupt behavior will finally come out.

Republicans are going to tear down this whole Democrat impeachment clown show one slice of the knife at a time. Why did Democrats in the House railroad impeachment through committees? Because their arguments have no validity in fact. Then GOP will use Senate trial to destroy Joe and dope head baby boy.

Because they had a slam dunk case.

The thing is, an impeachment will not be about Joe Biden, because what Joe Biden did or didn't do is not relevent to what Trump did. You have to get 51 Senators to agree to call Biden as a witness... That means no defections on what is obviously a stunt that could backfire on Republicans.

MEANWHILE, if you go down the road, they can call Bolton, Mulvaney, Guiliani, etc. as witnesses, and it only takes 3 Republicans to defect to call them as witnesses.

While Trump thinks a whole show will benefit him, Mitch just wants to get this over with, vote the articles down, and be done... which is probably the smarter move, even though it will look more like a cover up.

Republicans are going to tear down this whole Democrat impeachment clown show one slice of the knife at a time. Why did Democrats in the House railroad impeachment through committees? Because their arguments have no validity in fact. Then GOP will use Senate trial to destroy Joe and dope head baby boy.

The thing is, an impeachment will not be about Joe Biden, because what Joe Biden did or didn't do is not relevent to what Trump did. You have to get 51 Senators to agree to call Biden as a witness... That means no defections on what is obviously a stunt that could backfire on Republicans.

MEANWHILE, if you go down the road, they can call Bolton, Mulvaney, Guiliani, etc. as witnesses, and it only takes 3 Republicans to defect to call them as witnesses.

While Trump thinks a whole show will benefit him, Mitch just wants to get this over with, vote the articles down, and be done... which is probably the smarter move, even though it will look more like a cover up.
Republicans control the Senate. They will draw blood on Democrats daily in a Senate trial and show that impeachment process in the House was scandalous. Democrats are about to get torn a new asshole over their frivolous charges of impeachment. This is just a handful of California Democrats pushing this nonsense. Never seen people hate their nation more.

GOP is unified on this. Even Libertarian Rand Paul is with the President. Democrats are fucked in the Senate and the Republicans will jerk Joe Biden’s sorry ass right off the campaign trail and make him answer questions if they choose to do so.

I can’t wait. The Democrats think they look bad now just wait. I hope the enjoy prison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What 'facts' exactly are you disputing? The Democrats claim that Trump asked a foreign leader to investigate his political rival.

Republicans control the Senate. They will draw blood on Democrats daily in a Senate trial and show that impeachment process in the House was scandalous. Democrats are about to get torn a new asshole over their frivolous charges of impeachment. This is just a handful of California Democrats pushing this nonsense. Never seen people hate their nation more.
OH and by the way the procedures for impeachment where those the Republicans set out in 2015.

I can’t wait. The Democrats think they look bad now just wait. I hope the enjoy prison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shouldn't there be charges first?

of actual corruption?

and evidence?

and a trial?

or do you plan to just send all democrats to prison?

Forum List

Back