Now Come The Rats

Can't think of a more deserving place. Los Angeles and San Francisco. Used to be beautiful places. No more. Infected minds, infested bodies. Nature decrees The Plague for such shitholes.
I was working in San Franfreako last spring, a few blocks from Fisherman's Wharf....Truly 3rd world shit going on there.
I was working in San Franfreako last spring, a few blocks from Fisherman's Wharf....Truly 3rd world shit going on there.
Thanks Obama.....

Wonderful. I'm glad that sanctuary cities are filled with filth and many third-world diseases that were eradicated years ago. I've been to LA several times and I assure you that foul-tempered city (or should I say shitty) has ZERO redeeming qualities whatsoever. Even LAX is a big pile of overcrowded junk - way too small for the amount of air traffic is gets (at least SFO is so gigantic and spacious, it's like its own miniature city) and horrible, nasty, vicious employees determined to make the experience as miserable as possible. With the most stupidly-designed airport in America.

I'm willing to bet that if someone took a poll, Los Scamgeles would be the most unhappy, worst-tempered city in America. LA did start the trend of murderous road rage back in the '80s.

They didn't need Obama's help. They did it all by themselves. With masters of shitforbrains like Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Kamala Harris and lots more you don't know, they can screw up a wet dream without even raising a sweat. We are indeed deep in dumbass in California.

Can't think of a more deserving place. Los Angeles and San Francisco. Used to be beautiful places. No more. Infected minds, infested bodies. Nature decrees The Plague for such shitholes.
Thanks Obama.....

Meanwhile nearly a trillion dollars of unfunded debt keeps barreling down on Cali like an out of control locomotive

Judgement Day approaches

Forum List

Back