Dem Sen. Hirono: I Told a Class of 8th Graders Their Abortion Rights Are Under Attack

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Public education is only about brainwashing children now. Teachers just line them up for programming.

HIRONO: “I just met sixty 8th graders from a public school in Hawaii, and I told them I was coming to a rally in front of the Supreme Court. And they said, why? I said, it is because we are — we have to fight for abortion rights, and they knew all about it. And I asked a girl in that group from 8th graders, how many of you girls think that government should be telling us women when and if we want to have babies? Not a single one of them raised their hand. And then — (Cheering and Applause) — boys who were there among the sixty, I said you know, it’s kind of hard for a women to get pregnant without you guys. (Laughter) They got it. How many of you boys think that government should be telling girls and women when and if we’re going to have babies? And not a single one of them raised their hand.” (Cheering and Applause)

Sen. Hirono: I Told a Class of 8th Graders Their Abortion Rights Are Under Attack

For the State of Hawaii...

well-thats-embarrassing.jpg

Here is the quote:

“I just met sixty 8th graders from a public school in Hawaii, and I told them I was coming to a rally in front of the Supreme Court. And they said, why? I said, it is because we are -- we have to fight for abortion rights, and they knew all about it. And I asked a girl in that group from 8th graders, how many of you girls think that government should be telling us women when and if we want to have babies? Not a single one of them raised their hand. And then -- (Cheering and Applause) -- boys who were there among the sixty, I said you know, it's kind of hard for a women to get pregnant without you guys. (Laughter) They got it. How many of you boys think that government should be telling girls and women when and if we're going to have babies? And not a single one of them raised their hand." (Cheering and Applause)

You may not like her stance on abortion but there is nothing untoward in what she said and the subject of reproductive rights is perfectly acceptable in an 8th grade class.

What she stated was not the truth, though. She should have been telling them how to keep from getting pregnant, rather than that others are trying to tell them when to have babies, since you feel sexual reproduction is an ok topic by a senator to 8th graders.
Here is the quote:

“I just met sixty 8th graders from a public school in Hawaii, and I told them I was coming to a rally in front of the Supreme Court. And they said, why? I said, it is because we are -- we have to fight for abortion rights, and they knew all about it. And I asked a girl in that group from 8th graders, how many of you girls think that government should be telling us women when and if we want to have babies? Not a single one of them raised their hand. And then -- (Cheering and Applause) -- boys who were there among the sixty, I said you know, it's kind of hard for a women to get pregnant without you guys. (Laughter) They got it. How many of you boys think that government should be telling girls and women when and if we're going to have babies? And not a single one of them raised their hand." (Cheering and Applause)

You may not like her stance on abortion but there is nothing untoward in what she said and the subject of reproductive rights is perfectly acceptable in an 8th grade class.

What she stated was not the truth, though. She should have been telling them how to keep from getting pregnant, rather than that others are trying to tell them when to have babies, since you feel sexual reproduction is an ok topic by a senator to 8th graders.
Here is the quote:

She wasn't giving them a sex ed course she was talking specifically about reproductive rights. She lied about nothing.

Public education is only about brainwashing children now. Teachers just line them up for programming.

HIRONO: “I just met sixty 8th graders from a public school in Hawaii, and I told them I was coming to a rally in front of the Supreme Court. And they said, why? I said, it is because we are — we have to fight for abortion rights, and they knew all about it. And I asked a girl in that group from 8th graders, how many of you girls think that government should be telling us women when and if we want to have babies? Not a single one of them raised their hand. And then — (Cheering and Applause) — boys who were there among the sixty, I said you know, it’s kind of hard for a women to get pregnant without you guys. (Laughter) They got it. How many of you boys think that government should be telling girls and women when and if we’re going to have babies? And not a single one of them raised their hand.” (Cheering and Applause)

Sen. Hirono: I Told a Class of 8th Graders Their Abortion Rights Are Under Attack
He's right.

Here is the quote:

She wasn't giving them a sex ed course she was talking specifically about reproductive rights. She lied about nothing.
Oh, please. Telling them the gop is telling them when to have babies is simply a lie. And only one state has passed a law stating not in the case of incest or rape, which this Rep doesn’t agree with, nor do millions of others. If she wants to go down that road, she needs to also explain how to keep from getting pregnant.

Here is the quote:

Oh, please. Telling them the gop is telling them when to have babies is simply a lie. And only one state has passed a law stating not in the case of incest or rape, which this Rep doesn’t agree with, nor do millions of others.

I guess you're not smarter than an 8th grader then because I'm sure the kids understand the context of having an abortion and the government forcing women to carry to term.

Good for her. These girls' rights are under attack. All women are fighting this now. You have no idea of much we will resist ANY attempts to take this hard won right away from us again. Women lost the right to abortion as punishment for getting the right to vote.

"NO MORE WIRE HANGARS" is not just a campy slogan from a Faye Dunaway movie.

I don't know about you HappyJoy but my reproductive rights are God given... Not from some stupid ass crazy lolo lani that is embarrassing her constituents...

If they are god given then I guess the government has no right to interfere. And who claimed Hirono has the right to dictate your reproductive rights either? You appear to not have a grasp of the topic.

Did she give each of them a box of signed condoms as a forget-me-not too, I wonder....

And then someone changed the TV channel at the spa, and the dream was over.

Forum List

Back