Novodworskaja, Mother of Russian Democracy and Perestroika

Don't pay attention, Biker, you have a very cute avatar. Remember our favorite movie "Business romance": "Значит, хорошие сапоги, надо брать."

You are good at giving commands, lady :)
I have nothing against anybody's avatars, but I am a firm anticommunist, communists killed millions of Russians. Maybe you'll give me an order to love red stars and communsts? :)

But she looks exactly like the majority of American women (hopefully, nobody will be insulted). Russian women are the prettiest in the world (as well as Polish and Ukrainian, but Ukrainians and Russians are the same people who have been artificially divided).

Your place in the Right Sector, lady :) You are a real Nazi. I hope, nobody will be insulted. :)
Replace 'Russians' for 'Germans' and Hitler would envy your texts :)

Shortly said the girl was a 'Gusski'

Who doesn't now, Russian nazi-lovers mock Jews that way :)
Maybe, Nazi from Brooklin, Novodvodrskaya's father was Jew, I don't care, but he faught for our country in the War and didn't run to Brooklin :banana:
Nobody was mocking nobody. Only in your unhealthy imagination.

Эх, как тебя торкнуло, комрад, прям из штанов выпрыгиваешь..

According to my information folks in Russia do not use the word 'liberal'. Usually they call all libtards. lefts, gays, navalnys etc. as democrats.

Oh, yes, on the photo Navalny with other 'Gusskie' who shout 'Sieg Heil' :)
21.jpg

5CV8mSp8k2zieXRkAG_Hsw

But she looks exactly like the majority of American women (hopefully, nobody will be insulted). Russian women are the prettiest in the world (as well as Polish and Ukrainian, but Ukrainians and Russians are the same people who have been artificially divided).

Your place in the Right Sector, lady :) You are a real Nazi. I hope, nobody will be insulted. :)
Replace 'Russians' for 'Germans' and Hitler would envy your texts :)

Who is a Nazi?
Here in USA we have the First Amendment protects our unalienable Right for the Free Speech.
As an American citizen I'm allow to say anything I please.
But back to your claim, explain us then meaning of the word 'Nazi' please.

Nobody was mocking nobody. Only in your unhealthy imagination.
Эх, как тебя торкнуло, комрад, прям из штанов выпрыгиваешь..
Don't try to look more stupid that you are, lady Stgadfoggd. :) Or ask some Russian for explanation what 'Gusskie' means :banana:

Gusski is Gusski, do not be paranoid.
The First Amendment allowed me to say Gusski, Busski, Musski, Wusski etc. etc. etc.

According to my information folks in Russia do not use the word 'liberal'. Usually they call all libtards. lefts, gays, navalnys etc. as democrats.

Oh, yes, on the photo Navalny with other 'Gusskie' who shout 'Sieg Heil' :)
21.jpg

5CV8mSp8k2zieXRkAG_Hsw

LOL
Has Mr. Nasraly no one older as teenagers in his 'Army'?
Or more brainy folks send Nasralny to hell

Forum List

Back