nov. election

infman4x

Apr 3, 2011
how can people vote for a president because they like him?? how dumb is that! if you love our country and our freedom you sure wont vote for obama in nov. because he is about as unamerican as you can get.
look at his campagin, nothing to speak about for accomplishments, so everything is based on negative adds towards romney and if you know about the adds they are lies, desperate people do desperate things.
obama always talks about romney giving tax breaks for the rich and that the middle class will have to pay for that? thats a lie, he will cut taxes for everyone to get the economy running again, you cant hit small business people that make up the backbone of the economy, all that does is continue the problem.
why should rich people pay more taxes than any other working person? they pay their fair share according to the tax rate, why should they pay more? isnt that communism? isnt that who the hard line liberals are? why should loosers have someone elses money? what rights do they have to someone elses money, no rights!
this administration loves dictatorship, they are trying to control society just like communism, they want to dictate what you eat, what car you should drive, they try to change the constitution or overlook it for their ways, they want to abolish the 2nd amendment right to bear arms, where would be their stopping point?
the real truth with higher taxes is with this administration to cover loosers that never have contributed to society and to pay for the boondogle obamacare, why to stay in office, votes votes votes, thats why they dont bother illegals, votes, thats why they dont want to check ids at polling, votes.
we need a strong deffense to deter war, we need the working class/ tax payers to keep more of their money so it can go back into the economy, this will create jobs and romney will do this and more plus help keep our freedon/ constitution. he has been successful in numerous bussineses and can do this with the country.
i myself am old school, i work for what i get and i pay my taxes, i detest able body folks leaching on the gov. there is no free lunch someone pays for this, liberals love big gov. they grow it, but the truth is that it cant be sustained, thats why we are in the mess today.
the bigger the gov. the more corrupt, more waste, more and more taxes to feed the waste. im a twenty year army vet and i will vote for america not dictatorship, ill vote romney, do you believe in america? lets take it back.

how can people vote for a president because they like him?? how dumb is that! if you love our country and our freedom you sure wont vote for obama in nov. because he is about as unamerican as you can get.
look at his campagin, nothing to speak about for accomplishments, so everything is based on negative adds towards romney and if you know about the adds they are lies, desperate people do desperate things.
obama always talks about romney giving tax breaks for the rich and that the middle class will have to pay for that? thats a lie, he will cut taxes for everyone to get the economy running again, you cant hit small business people that make up the backbone of the economy, all that does is continue the problem.
why should rich people pay more taxes than any other working person? they pay their fair share according to the tax rate, why should they pay more? isnt that communism? isnt that who the hard line liberals are? why should loosers have someone elses money? what rights do they have to someone elses money, no rights!
this administration loves dictatorship, they are trying to control society just like communism, they want to dictate what you eat, what car you should drive, they try to change the constitution or overlook it for their ways, they want to abolish the 2nd amendment right to bear arms, where would be their stopping point?
the real truth with higher taxes is with this administration to cover loosers that never have contributed to society and to pay for the boondogle obamacare, why to stay in office, votes votes votes, thats why they dont bother illegals, votes, thats why they dont want to check ids at polling, votes.
we need a strong deffense to deter war, we need the working class/ tax payers to keep more of their money so it can go back into the economy, this will create jobs and romney will do this and more plus help keep our freedon/ constitution. he has been successful in numerous bussineses and can do this with the country.
i myself am old school, i work for what i get and i pay my taxes, i detest able body folks leaching on the gov. there is no free lunch someone pays for this, liberals love big gov. they grow it, but the truth is that it cant be sustained, thats why we are in the mess today.
the bigger the gov. the more corrupt, more waste, more and more taxes to feed the waste. im a twenty year army vet and i will vote for america not dictatorship, ill vote romney, do you believe in america? lets take it back.

:thup:

I personally don't like Obama. I think he is a gangster. Having said that, however, regardless whether I like him or not, I have to consider my own feelings about how to make liberty grow. My own party seems to not want to do that. For that reason, I will probably cast my first vote for a democrat in the presidential election come November, even though I personally like Romney and consider him a good man. So, people don't always vote for who they personally find likeable.

Forum List

Back