Notice how most police racial murders have nearly vanished since body cams?

They have been a necessity on both sides. One to make sure the cops are doing their jobs. And the other to make sure any "criminals" aren't going to try and lie themselves out. Once they know they are on "Candid Camera". They can't just say what they wouldn't say if the camera wasn't rolling.
And of course, it cuts down on the bureaucratic red tape.

They have been a necessity on both sides. One to make sure the cops are doing their jobs. And the other to make sure any "criminals" aren't going to try and lie themselves out. Once they know they are on "Candid Camera". They can't just say what they wouldn't say if the camera wasn't rolling.

I think it’s a great idea, and it has been effective, but now the ACLU is saying the cameras are overused.

They are never happy, or else they would be out of jobs, I guess.

There are still a bunch of cases where the idiots didnt realize they were on camera and lied through their teeth.
I absolutely love those vids,especially when they catch the so called pillars of the left wing community.

I think it’s a great idea, and it has been effective, but now the ACLU is saying the cameras are overused.

I didn't see anything indicating the ACLU thinks the cameras are overused. They did say they recommended less footage be released to the public, but that's not the same thing. :dunno:

Last edited:

There are still a bunch of cases where the idiots didnt realize they were on camera and lied through their teeth.
I absolutely love those vids,especially when they catch the so called pillars of the left wing community.

The second video of the woman getting busted was the funniest. It cracked me up.

I didn't see anything indication the ACLU thinks the cameras are overused. They did say they recommended less footage be released to the public, but that's not the same thing. :dunno:

I have no problem if cops want to wear body cams or have cameras installed in their cruisers. Just as long as they (cameras) are used for that purpose only! Once they start fringing on someone's rights. Then it becomes a problem. An abuse of power. And that could go a long way.

''racial murders''......? you mean the blacks/libs who swear self defense is murder?
I've put out the stats/facts/links of police shootings on many threads
most are justifiable anyway

most cops do not want to kill anyone

...you have your lonewolves that want to kill--but those are few--and then fewer have the chance
..you have a bunch that want to be heroes with their firearms--like a lot of guys
...you have a lot of jerks who want to be in charge/let you know they are in charge--like a lot of guys
..but not murderers

I didn't see anything indication the ACLU thinks the cameras are overused. They did say they recommended less footage be released to the public, but that's not the same thing.

So the ACLU does not the public to see typical black and brown behavior?

Love those posts. Thanks for sharing.

Of course the ACLU doesn’t want those cops protected.

The ACLU actually wants to have them Used less by cops because liars are getting busted lying about police brutality.

We’re Updating Our Police Body Camera Recommendations for Even Better Accountability and Civil Liberties Protections

Did cops all of a sudden get less racist? Seems the body cameras are good.

It would have been good if the cop that Michael Brown attacked had been wearing one.

If i was a cop I would buy my own if the department did not do it. I agree it is "amazing" how many fewer calls of racism in the police there have been.

I didn't see anything indication the ACLU thinks the cameras are overused. They did say they recommended less footage be released to the public, but that's not the same thing. :dunno:

I have no problem if cops want to wear body cams or have cameras installed in their cruisers. Just as long as they (cameras) are used for that purpose only! Once they start fringing on someone's rights. Then it becomes a problem. An abuse of power. And that could go a long way.

Can you explain how a bodycam can be used to infringe on someone's rights?

I support the cops. Tough job. They need all the healp they can get, not be demonized in this era of victim status.

Can you explain how a bodycam can be used to infringe on someone's rights?

It can't. I was speaking as when before bodycams were mandatory.

There are asshole cops out there no doubt,in fact I've encountered them in my youth.
Funny thing though,my bad encounters with cops were inevitably my fault and occured on Westheimer in Houston where all the partying went down.

Since I stopped doing the stupid shit I did in my youth my exchanges with the police have gone down drastically.
As in I haven't even been pulled over in the last 12 years.

I think the th OP means Police
The ACLU actually wants to have them Used less by cops because liars are getting busted lying about police brutality.

We’re Updating Our Police Body Camera Recommendations for Even Better Accountability and Civil Liberties Protections

It would have been good if the cop that Michael Brown attacked had been wearing one.
If we all had to wear cameras and have our actions scrutinized and be accountable for our actions, wouldn't that be great? Or not. What if Michael Brown would have been forced to wear a body camera? NOT just cops. Why not? Well, all things being equal. Try it on for size. Why not mandate EVEYONE wear a body camera live and see what bloody perfect angels we all are. Big brother is watching, so is little sister, mom, and Auntie Beth. Where do we draw the line? Just cops...

Last edited:
I think the th OP means Police

If we all had to wear cameras and have our actions scrutinized and be accountable for our actions, wouldn't that be great? Or not. What if Michael Brown would have been forced to wear a body camera? NOT just cops. Why not? Well, all things being equal. Try it on for size. Why not mandate EVEYONE wear a body camera live and see what bloody perfect angels we all are. Big brother is watching, so is little sister, mom, and Auntie Beth. Where do we draw the line? Just cops...

The police wear body cameras while on duty as they often are dealing with people one-on-one with no other witnesses around. They are not forced to wear them off duty or even while in the station.

Nobody is watching and every police officer I know loves the bodycams as they are good people and this helps them from being accused falsely.

Forum List

Back