Nothing But Saber Rattling At N Korea & Lies To Us By The Orange Regime It Appears

Did Carter negotiating for KN to have nuclear capability get NK to back down?
- Ummm....NO

Did Clinton giving them 2 nuclear reactors and nuclear material get NK to back down?
- Ummm....NO

Instead of appeasement Trump demonstrated strength and offered them a swift ass-kicking if they continued....and Kim just backed down.

...and all snowflakes can do if wail, moan, gnash teeth, and condemn Trump for something none of their Presidents / leaders have been able to do.
Take your troll posts somewhere else. Can't you ever address the topic of the OP for a change you damn FOOL! The Orange Clown LIED about being "locked & loaded" you IDIOT TROLL!

- Ummm....NO

Did Clinton giving them 2 nuclear reactors and nuclear material get NK to back down?
- Ummm....NO

Instead of appeasement Trump demonstrated strength and offered them a swift ass-kicking if they continued....and Kim just backed down.

...and all snowflakes can do if wail, moan, gnash teeth, and condemn Trump for something none of their Presidents / leaders have been able to do.
Take your troll posts somewhere else. Can't you ever address the topic of the OP for a change you damn FOOL! The Orange Clown LIED about being "locked & loaded" you IDIOT TROLL!
Explain how President Trump "lied".
You believe 'Mad Dog' is a liar?

- Ummm....NO

- Ummm....NO

I did answer you, oh fragile and offended snowflake. You just did not want to hear the 1st part of the answer, which was true.

" Trump demonstrated strength and offered them a swift ass-kicking if they continued....and Kim just backed down."

Sabre rattling? No, Trump was frank with Kim about what would happen if he did not back down. Trump was successful. Trump 'Won'. And butt-hurt snowflakes like yourself can't handle it when Trump wins, accomplishing things Democrats have been unable to do.

So why don't you go sit on a block of ice to cool down that butt-burn/butt-hurt?! :p

KJU reacts to current events: I watched CNN and misjudged President Trump, I thought he was impeached by now. Cancel my subscription to the NYTimes too! Also, I might have to stop posting at USMB as antontoo

For the record - I have not stopped posting at USMB, Crusader must have started drinking early today.

Finally a President with the balls

takes a lot of balls to send someone else's kids to die???

Trump is trying to DIVERT attention away from his Russian collusion problems....Simple as that.....

Last edited:
I think Agent Orange means HE is blocked and bloated.
Permanent Ignore asshole!
We have enough LIB idiots here already.
Fucking WHINING COWARD!
- Ummm....NO

- Ummm....NO

Explain how President Trump "lied".
You believe 'Mad Dog' is a liar?
Already made it crystal clear you bloody IDIOT! Too poor to pay attention, dummy? Start at the OP, fool!

KJU reacts to current events: I watched CNN and misjudged President Trump, I thought he was impeached by now. Cancel my subscription to the NYTimes too! Also, I might have to stop posting at USMB as antontoo

For the record - I have not stopped posting at USMB, Crusader must have started drinking early today.

Be strong, KJU. Sure Trump beat you this time, but you'll get him next time, just like Wyle E Coyote got the Roadrunner

- Ummm....NO

- Ummm....NO

I did answer you, oh fragile and offended snowflake. You just did not want to hear the 1st part of the answer, which was true.

" Trump demonstrated strength and offered them a swift ass-kicking if they continued....and Kim just backed down."

Sabre rattling? No, Trump was frank with Kim about what would happen if he did not back down. Trump was successful. Trump 'Won'. And butt-hurt snowflakes like yourself can't handle it when Trump wins, accomplishing things Democrats have been unable to do.

So why don't you go sit on a block of ice to cool down that butt-burn/butt-hurt?! :p
Fucking TROLL! The Orange Fool Lied you dumb ass! Drink some more of that Orange piss you demented pervert!

- Ummm....NO

- Ummm....NO

Fucking TROLL! The Orange Fool Lied you dumb ass! Drink some more of that Orange piss you demented pervert!

Wow. Can we guess who's the man behind the curtain?

- Ummm....NO

- Ummm....NO

You can always tell when a snowflake is out of 'ammo' in an intellectual battle because they begin personally attacking you.

TC, I accept your 'surrender'- have a nice day. :p

It is becoming hysterical how these left snowflakes are
actually begging for some type of triumph.

All this crowing about "America not being locked and loaded."

Are you serious?

America is always locked and loaded. From the moment of a
launch detection our missiles can be out-of-the-ground in 5
minutes.

How long do you wimps think this war would last? Worrying
about our defense posture. ROTFLMFAO!!!

We'll need one sub to take out all of North Korea. One sub will
kill every son-of-a-bitch in that country.

The Donald whipped HRC. The Donald backed the Fatass
down. The Donald has turned the entire left into rambling fools.

Deal with it, Boy.

- Ummm....NO

- Ummm....NO

You can always tell when a snowflake is out of 'ammo' in an intellectual battle because they begin personally attacking you.

TC, I accept your 'surrender'- have a nice day. :p
And you STILL haven't responded to the thrust of the OP or the PROOF that the Orange One lied through his teeth about the Nation being "locked & loaded" when little to no preparations for a clash in WestPac have been set in motion for the military or American citizens present. Instead you make off topic false claims you fucking phony POS!

And you STILL haven't responded to the thrust of the OP or the PROOF that the Orange One lied through his teeth about the Nation being "locked & loaded" when little to no preparations for a clash in WestPac have been set in motion for the military or American citizens present. Instead you make off topic false claims you fucking phony POS!
Ummm. YOU made the accusation, genius - YOU prove it was a lie.

I am sorry, did WesPac Generals NOT call you and notify you of the military planning and preparations being secretly coordinated? Did they NOT make you aware of the ships and subs they were moving into the area, how the Japanese sent ships to support the US?

Oh you poor snowflake, I will make sure to send a nasty letter to the WH about how they need to keep snowflakes in the loop better.

Bwuhahahaha.......

I am sorry, did WesPac Generals NOT call you and notify you of the military planning and preparations being secretly coordinated? Did they NOT make you aware of the ships and subs they were moving into the area, how the Japanese sent ships to support the US?

Oh you poor snowflake, I will make sure to send a nasty letter to the WH about how they need to keep snowflakes in the loop better.

Bwuhahahaha.......
The information was provided in Defense News which I get daily along with other military periodicals, and which was provided in the OP that you didn't fucking read or simply ignored, asshole! The Orange Clown Lied, shit for brains...live with it you piece of phony, trolling shit!

The information was provided in Defense News which I get daily along with other military periodicals...

Holy CRAP, what a complete oversight....I can't believe they did not leak classified out in the Defense News and periodicals. Usually the US military prints EXACTLY what they are doing in those journals and periodicals so the entire world will know what we are doing. Imagine a country where snowflakes are not kept in the classified loop and made aware of everything we are doing...it would be sheer chaos...

Bwuhahahaha.......

The information was provided in Defense News which I get daily along with other military periodicals...

Holy CRAP, what a complete oversight....I can't believe they did not leak classified out in the Defense News and periodicals. Usually the US military prints EXACTLY what they are doing in those journals and periodicals so the entire world will know what we are doing. Imagine a country where snowflakes are not kept in the classified loop and made aware of everything we are doing...it would be sheer chaos...

Bwuhahahaha.......
One wouldn't need a TS clearance to look out on US Naval Base, Yokosuka to see CVN 76, the Ronnie Raygun, and the USS Blue Ridge LCC 19 tied up you fucking IDIOT! If we were at a high state of readiness and "LOCKED AND LOADED" like the Orange Liar claimed in that part of WestPac, our only carrier in the area and the command ship carrying the Flag of the 7th Fleet would be on station at sea you ignorant fuck, and we wouldn't be at DEFCON 4. Your ridiculous bluster to cover your ignorance and stupidity isn't altering your lack of critical thinking skills or credibility. I'm done responding to your bullshit!

Forum List

Back