Note to Trump doubters....stop trying to educate the ignorant!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
50 Republican National Security Officials Eviscerate Trump In Open Letter
Trump “would be the most reckless President in American history,” they write.

They tried this shit in Britain, it didn't work....when you're dealing with old white people and racist whites, who are soooo use to having it their way or no way, you can't penetrate their brains...the concrete is too thick and the effort not worth it. Same shit with the Germans.....back in the day.

White people are use to the easy......and anything that gets in the way, gets voted out, brains shut down, common sense out the door and pipe dreams of yesterday began.

So please save your breath, stop with the rational thinking, and hope those with brains show up to vote...its just that simple. Trying to convince anyone that Trump is unqualified, when even a retarded 2 year old can sense that, is useless, fellows!!

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
  • Banned
Guys, don't take the bait. You look stupid when you do.
Just so you'll know going forward, anyone supporting or caught defending an idiot, ie Trump, no longer has credibility on these boards....in essense, you are rendered obsolete.

Everybody already knows the troll isn't black, or even educated. But, it is always funny when the Party who opposes literacy tests, wants criminal illegal aliens to vote who can't even read and write in their own language, overwhelmingly panders to the groups with the highest percentages of high school dropouts and violent racist groups, and 'Millenials' who don't have a clue, much less a real education, claims the 'other side' is 'ignorant' and 'low information' types.

You guys can shut down a thread like this in minutes, if you'd just get a fucking clue and not make a single post.
I only make this post in hopes that some of you will finally get a fucking clue.
You have the power to make the OP and others like her walk away with her head hung. Instead, you react over and over and she's sitting their laughing her ass off AT YOU !!!

• Banned

Everybody already knows the troll isn't black, or even educated. But, it is always funny when the Party who opposes literacy tests, wants criminal illegal aliens to vote who can't even read and write in their own language, overwhelmingly panders to the groups with the highest percentages of high school dropouts and violent racist groups, and 'Millenials' who don't have a clue, much less a real education, claims the 'other side' is 'ignorant' and 'low information' types.
Let me ask you something, Mr. Educated white fuck......your guy, Mr. Trump said, that he loves the poorly educated, meaning he loves the fact he can say just about anything to you nuts and get a free pass for it....and yet you, want to call us out? Really????? And to catagorize everyone not white and educated as liberals????? Are you suggesting you and yours is all that?

50 Republican National Security Officials Eviscerate Trump In Open Letter
Trump “would be the most reckless President in American history,” they write.

They tried this shit in Britain, it didn't work....when you're dealing with old white people and racist whites, who are soooo use to having it their way or no way, you can't penetrate their brains...the concrete is too thick and the effort not worth it. Same shit with the Germans.....back in the day.

White people are use to the easy......and anything that gets in the way, gets voted out, brains shut down, common sense out the door and pipe dreams of yesterday began.

So please save your breath, stop with the rational thinking, and hope those with brains show up to vote...its just that simple. Trying to convince anyone that Trump is unqualified, when even a retarded 2 year old can sense that, is useless, fellows!!
Interesting list of Clinton supporters, Bushites or Clinton hires in that list of fifty and I have only gotten through a few of them thus far. Also attached to the Bush gang, some fraud's and banksters. Hell of a letter of recommendation from bought and paid for globalist. Did they also pushed for the wrecking of Europe with Muslim invasions? I suppose we will find out in time.

Picaro and Sassy are rendered obsolete.

Read them for laughs as they try to defend Trump.

Picaro and Sassy are rendered obsolete.

Read them for laughs as they try to defend Trump.
I honestly do read them for laughs, otherwise you'd cry....out of sheer frustration of those being so dumb and ignorant.

Just so you'll know going forward, anyone supporting or caught defending an idiot, ie Trump, no longer has credibility on these boards....in essense, you are rendered obsolete.

LOL Look who's blabbering about credibility. Pulease
When I read the shit you and the others put out here, your creds are gone....you are stupid and too blind to see how much your being dooped and I can't help you, Sassy, I just can't

Forum List

Back