Note to hill, Trump will do anything to distract you from investigation, even war

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Stay on course.....he's on a roll now and soon you, the press will be called unamerican for even attempting to report on his dealings with Russia....I personally wouldn't be surprised if Russia isn't in on this distraction with Syria deal. Like who calls a country before bombing and tells them about it?

Stay on course.....he's on a roll now and soon you, the press will be called unamerican for even attempting to report on his dealings with Russia....I personally wouldn't be surprised if Russia isn't in on this distraction with Syria deal. Like who calls a country before bombing and tells them about it?
Obama {Shit Stain} dropped leaflets a WEEK before a bombing.

hitler-bird.gif

The lunacy of the left keeps rising faster than the fucking debt ceiling. Go call your mom and cry, maybe you will feel better. Or go watch your recorded episodes of The View.

The press could report on it. Why aren't they?

Because the Democrats are fuckwits.

We have a winner, dumbest op of the day, at least. Stay on course? Repeat the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over .........

To warn innocent people, you shit for brains good for nothing..
58e80ba816000020004d96cd.jpeg
white ass ho. However, he didn't contact Russia who in turn contacted the Assad, you moron. And Obama didn't have ties with Russia either, beyatch!

To warn innocent people, you shit for brains good for nothing..
58e80ba816000020004d96cd.jpeg
white ass ho. However, he didn't contact Russia who in turn contacted the Assad, you moron. And Obama didn't have ties with Russia either, beyatch!
"you should have picked me to be your guy tiger.....im much better looking".....

Forum List

Back