Trump wants you to resepect the anthem and flag, but not people...

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
It's seems quite bizarre. There's a President who doesn't understand Human Rights and doesn't care about Human Rights.

The Trump team are arguing that being gay is a perfectly legitimate excuse for firing people

Donald Trump's administration wants being gay to become a sackable offence

"
Donald Trump's administration wants being gay to become a sackable offence"

On top of Trump basically being disrespectful towards lots of different groups, this is ANOTHER attack on gay people, after telling them in his campaign that he'd fight for them.

Here's the thing; If I own a business, I have all the property rights, which means I have the absolute Constitutional right to not allow someone in for any reason.

We have so many 'fairness' laws forced on us that we have lost sight of the rights of property owners.

It's seems quite bizarre. There's a President who doesn't understand Human Rights and doesn't care about Human Rights.

The Trump team are arguing that being gay is a perfectly legitimate excuse for firing people

"

On top of Trump basically being disrespectful towards lots of different groups, this is ANOTHER attack on gay people, after telling them in his campaign that he'd fight for them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- did you ever see and read the AMERICAN Bill of Rights Fridgid . Bill of Rights is what governs Americans and i think that your 'uman rights' babble and twattle is probably 'u.n'. decreed favors that governs you 'euro' types Fridgid W !!

Let the courts decide here. It doesn't mean that the administration is anti gay. That's just bullshit.

"

That's kind of a stretch there Frigid.. isn't it the Justice Department's responsibility, the fact that the Obama administration punted on the issue and yet again pawned it off on Trump/JD seems rather cowardly to me..

"

When this President tells his supporters it's time to reward friends, punish enemies, and bring guns to knife fights, then I will know he does not respect people.

Here's the thing; If I own a business, I have all the property rights, which means I have the absolute Constitutional right to not allow someone in for any reason.

We have so many 'fairness' laws forced on us that we have lost sight of the rights of property owners.

As a property owner one can allow and restrict visitors. But as a business owner you do not make up your own rules of commerce.

"

When this President tells his supporters it's time to reward friends, punish enemies, and bring guns to knife fights, then I will know he does not respect people.

Isn't that what he's doing?

Florida and Texas voted for him, they get the rewards when the Hurricanes hit. Puerto Rico can't vote, so fuck them.

How about you stop being a bigoted pussy and only judge your employees on how well they do their job?

As a property owner one can allow and restrict visitors. But as a business owner you do not make up your own rules of commerce.
What rule states that you 'must' allow anyone and everyone onto your property?

How about you stop being a bigoted pussy and judge your employees on how well they do their job?
If I had any, I would, and I would make it publically known.

however, it's still my property, so come looking professional and act professional or you are out.

don't like it? don't take the job.

How about you stop being a bigoted pussy and judge your employees on how well they do their job?

however, it's still my property, so come looking professional and act professional or you are out.

You're so fucking stupid. Gay people are more than capable of looking and acting professional you dumb sack of shit.

You're so fucking stupid. Gay people are more than capable of looking and acting professional you dumb sack of shit.
Where did I say they didn't?

oh, you just made that up?

poor wittle weftist, can't make any sense of Rights and wrongs so has to make up lies.

:itsok:

"

Isn't that what he's doing?

Florida and Texas voted for him, they get the rewards when the Hurricanes hit. Puerto Rico can't vote, so fuck them.
It takes an act of Congress for anyone outside the US to help them.

poor wittle weftist, can't make any sense of Rights and wrongs so has to make up lies.

You and I both know what you meant. You're just too much of a pussy to admit it.

You and I both know what you meant. You're just too much of a pussy to admit it.
Lies to support lies to support more lies.

You don't think like me, not at all. I'm a man that says exactly what I mean, you're a wittle snowflake that tries to get offended by everything in the world.

so run along and make sure your laundry is ready for your mommy to do it for you.

If you want to keep people out of your place of business then it doesn't take a genius to make it accessible by appointment or invitation only. "Employee Only" and "Private Property: signs are rather easy to get and neither requires any reason.

In conduct of a business, business and commerce laws are common. A municipality's zoning laws could prevent a person from operating an auto repair shop from his garage in a residential area. Try claiming your property rights to a judge on that one, I'm pretty sure it'll be explained to you that you're talking apples and oranges.

Forum List

Back