Note The Difference Between A Faked Insurrection And A Real One....The Presence Of Weapons

Nobody stages a real insurrection unarmed.
Only an idiot would believe that nonsense....or somebody willing to believe any cock&bull story your leftist handlers vomit at you.
So embrace it.
Sure a bunch of idiots did on 1/6. They did this because they believed their president was sending them over there to stop a stolen election. Its all on video. Go look it up. A whole much of tards right there on camera fighting for a con man. Pathetic

Sure a bunch of idiots did on 1/6. They did this because they believed their president was sending them over there to stop a stolen election. Its all on video. Go look it up. A whole much of tards right there on camera fighting for a con man. Pathetic
Actually it's not on video. The only thing we saw was a bunch of still shots and CNN anchors overreacting. The whole thing was a total setup. You do know the CIA has done exactly the same shit in other countries, right?

Actually it's not on video. The only thing we saw was a bunch of still shots and CNN anchors overreacting. The whole thing was a total setup. You do know the CIA has done exactly the same shit in other countries, right?
Maybe thats all you saw on Alternative Reailty News Network. But in the real world there were hours and hours of actual video of actual retards doing actual things that we could watch.

A soft coup attempt doesn't involve violence. It's more like creating a fake Russian Collusion scandal. Or impeaching Trump for a crime that Biden actually committed.
hahahahahahahaha... Who told you to call it a soft coup?! That made me spit my coffee out. Please tell me who told you to say that. I need a name

Maybe thats all you saw on Alternative Reailty News Network. But in the real world there were hours and hours of actual video of actual retards doing actual things that we could watch.
I'm sorry....but there is 14,000 hrs of video that they refuse to release to the public because they only want their version to be available.
What they have released showed Capital Police bringing in protesters into the Capital and taking selfies with them. The live coverage on CPAN showed no violence of any kind.

I'm sorry....but there is 14,000 hrs of video that they refuse to release to the public because they only want their version to be available.
What they have released showed Capital Police bringing in protesters into the Capital and taking selfies with them. The live coverage on CPAN showed no violence of any kind.
Wow, brainwash news networks is really working well on you isn't it?!

I didn't call it a soft-coup....somebody else on this thread did, motherfucker.
Thats why I'm asking for a name? Which idiot is calling it a soft coup... And you did call it a soft coup which is why we are talking about it right now or else how would I know to ask about it?! Think McFly... Think!

Thats why I'm asking for a name? Which idiot is calling it a soft coup... And you did call it a soft coup which is why we are talking about it right now or else how would I know to ask about it?! Think McFly... Think!
Maybe you might try re-reading the thread.
You can figure out how to do that, right?

No....I just don't believe in doing your homework for you.
I also don't believe in throwing pearls before swine either.
You don’t give me homework. You stay stupid shit. I mock the stupid shot you say. It’s simple

Forum List

Back