Not supporting the war BUT supporting our troops

ProudDem said:
GunnyL, I see you are an former elisted Marine. I guess you weren't able to be an officer, could you?

Almost all Non-Coms can be officers, they choose to be there for their marines, sailors, soldiers, airmen. I regard the service of career non-coms to be one of the higher callings of all those in the forces. You cannot be more disregarding and ignorant of the service if you had tried.

Either you have genuine high regard for those who have served before or are serving now or you do not. Your actions point to what kind of regard you do have for those that serve, and put lie to the argument that you support the troops at all.

GunnyL said:
I had every opportunity, thanks. Why the hell would i want to be a zero? They don't get to say what they think ..... Gunny's do.

But don't think I missed the attempted backhanded insult. ;)

btw .... I see you are a liberal. Unable to think coherently, huh?

Just playing your game--you know, name-calling.

ProudDem said:
Just playing your game--you know, name-calling.

Excuse me? Scroll back. I responded your initial post with a post of my own and you never replied. I don't recall having called YOU a name, and in the case of the other two who I have, perhaps you need to take a look at what you are defending.

GunnyL said:
Excuse me? Scroll back. I responded your initial post with a post of my own and you never replied. I don't recall having called YOU a name, and in the case of the other two who I have, perhaps you need to take a look at what you are defending.

You are right. I am sorry for making that comment. I did not like the way you were talking to Celine and Xen. I saw a very hateful person. But I didn't need to get involved, and for that, I am sorry. I may not have seen your post. I'll look for it.

no1tovote4 said:
Either you have genuine high regard for those who have served before or are serving now or you do not. Your actions point to what kind of regard you do have for those that serve, and put lie to the argument that you support the troops at all.

Vote, you have no earthly idea what you are talking about. Go see my original post. I have been working for veterans for 10 years. Don't tell me I don't have a high regard for them. Buh bye.

this is starting to really sound familiar....dejavu...1960's "War What is it good for...." wonder when the libs will start passing out the Tie dyed T-shirts..practice puckering up for the big spit off...and chant "Baby Killers"!

The names have changed over the years...but the message is still the same!
"Bring our boys home" Well golly gee maybe they want to finish what they started for once...my generation was denied the satisfaction...thus a favorite song in Vietnam..."I can't get no satisfaction"! Wake up children of the "Hippies" our troops say up yours! :salute:

ProudDem said:
Vote, you have no earthly idea what you are talking about. Go see my original post. I have been working for veterans for 10 years. Don't tell me I don't have a high regard for them. Buh bye.

You don't support them. You think they're dying for nothing.

ProudDem said:
You are right. I am sorry for making that comment. I did not like the way you were talking to Celine and Xen. I saw a very hateful person. But I didn't need to get involved, and for that, I am sorry. I may not have seen your post. I'll look for it.

I hate to go all partisan here, but you are defending two posters simply because they are liberal.

One, is an incoherent child, and perhaps you should read some of his posts from yesterday before judging me. I was about as patient as a person can be.

The other insulted me with his first post in this thread. I responded in kind. Perhaps you should discuss his name-calling with HIM?

Oh yea, I'm the conservative ..... :rolleyes:

insein said:
Im not laughing.

You either support the troops or you don't. You don't say that their mission is illegal and thus label them as illegal by doing so. Do you say that a thief is not a thief if he is doing something you perceive to be thieving? If someone steals a car, do you say that you support him but denounce his actions?

Your perceiving this war to be wrong yet you are supporting those that commit the act? Makes zero sense.

YAWN.

Hagbard Celine said:
"Cult" is what the big congregation calls the small congregation.
You forgot the last line of the saying:

Right after they drink the Kool-Aid.

You worship war.

What a disingenuous and simply hammerhanded unjustifiable and duplicitous statement based entirely in assumption and nowhere to be supported by verifiable fact stated only because of the belief that there would be no answer that could "satisfy" you.

If we were to answer in kind it might sound something like this...

"I'm the rubber, you're the glue.... N'yah, N'yah!"

rtwngAvngr said:
You don't support them. You think they're dying for nothing.

If you want to draw that conclusion, you go right ahead.

ProudDem said:
If you want to draw that conclusion, you go right ahead.

So you think they're dying for a good cause? Tell me how my conclusion is wrong. Correct me.

ProudDem said:

Buh-bye? LOL.

Your disregard is shown in how you speak to and treat veterans, I have seen your "high regard" as represented by your true actions and wish to have none of it.

Forum List

Back