Not Supporting President Trump's Economic Plan is

well....counter productive

It is clear to me on USMB how the 'takers' of our society view today's economy. You have a POTUS who is the most pro business in decades and somehow you still bemoan your economic prosperity. Strong business is required for jobs to manifest allowing individuals to progress if so inclined. You set a realistic career goal and go and get it

But there are just plain stupid people in America who detest available jobs as they don't want one. It fits inside their lack of ambition personality. The 'stupid' people however, still want some of the rewards of others ambition.

In other words, they want their cake and eat it too.

I'm tired of carrying your dead beat asses. Fine, you lack ambition? Then you must also accept the consequence of that decision. Like 2x2 = 4, ambition+drive = $$.

Yes, water is wet and the earth is round, and yes, you have to put in the effort to reap the rewards which is evidently so coveted by liberals. Or why else would they constantly complain about those who 'have'?

You have made your choice and I approve your decision to remain in financial mediocrity.

Live and let live?

-Geaux

trump's plan

:rofl:

plan... stop you're killing me

The reports of your demise in the FZ were pre-mature I see lol

-Geaux

It is clear to me on USMB how the 'takers' of our society view today's economy. You have a POTUS who is the most pro business in decades and somehow you still bemoan your economic prosperity. Strong business is required for jobs to manifest allowing individuals to progress if so inclined. You set a realistic career goal and go and get it

But there are just plain stupid people in America who detest available jobs as they don't want one. It fits inside their lack of ambition personality. The 'stupid' people however, still want some of the rewards of others ambition.

I'm tired of carrying your dead beat asses. Fine, you lack ambition? Then you must also accept the consequence of that decision. Like 2x2 = 4, ambition+drive = $$.

Yes, water is wet and the earth is round, and yes, you have to put in the effort to reap the rewards which is evidently so coveted by liberals. Or why else would they constantly complain about those who 'have'?

You have made your choice and I approve your decision to remain in financial mediocrity.

Live and let live?

-Geaux
Pro business. Only if you think that the only way to grow business is by polluting the environment & creating more dangerous workplaces and handing well off corporations money.

Those talking points are from 1970 lol.

It is counter productive to be against increased spending and bigger deficits and more debt?

Well, if you say so then I can only assume you are a liberal, is that correct?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Increasing the debt for the right reasons IMO. The deficit will come down in time

After Obama, I have no issue with rising deficit to correct his undoing of America

-Geaux

You don't even care that you're a hypocrite and laughing stock.

I'll consider the source. Pot calling the kettle black comes to mind

Thanks

-Geaux

I mean, good for you for not caring about being a hypocrite. It must be so liberating to not be bound to standards, morals or the need to be consistent in your stance.

Live and let live?

-Geaux
Pro business. Only if you think that the only way to grow business is by polluting the environment & creating more dangerous workplaces and handing well off corporations money.

Trump is doing it now.

WTF do you think it means when he cuts regulations.

It is counter productive to be against increased spending and bigger deficits and more debt?

Increasing the debt for the right reasons IMO. The deficit will come down in time

After Obama, I have no issue with rising deficit to correct his undoing of America

-Geaux

Thanks

-Geaux

I mean, good for you for not caring about being a hypocrite. It must be so liberating to not be bound to standards, morals or the need to be consistent in your stance.

-Geaux

Thanks

-Geaux

Wait... did you say morals?

:21::21::21::21:

-Geaux

President Trump's Economic Plan.

add $1.5 Trillion to the debt.

And Obama raised the debt 9 trillion

Trump wins again

-Geaux

took obama 8 years

do the math, if you can

not that trump's gonna last 8 years :lol:

You as well... Obama slashed military and still raised it ~twice Trumps plan :08621:

-Geaux

Bringing troops home as we shut down a war effort tends to reduce military spending.

I guess you wanted to bring those troops home & maintain those levels?

Then there was the sequester that Republicans opted to allow to take hold.

But hey. you Trumpettes love blaming Obama for Republican actions. It reflects your overall dishonesty.

Trump wins again

-Geaux

took obama 8 years

do the math, if you can

You as well... Obama slashed military and still raised it ~twice Trumps plan :08621:

-Geaux

Bringing troops home as we shut down a war effort tends to reduce military spending.

But hey. you Trumpettes love blaming Obama for Republican actions. It reflects your overall dishonesty.

USMB is a gathering place for dishonesty.

Trump wins again

-Geaux

took obama 8 years

do the math, if you can

-Geaux

Nice try. But Obama escalated Afghanistan and slashed the US Navy, NASA

I leave that up to the military leaders

In efforts to control out of control spending by Obama

Like Obama blamed Bush?

Live and let live?

-Geaux

Trump is doing it now.

Relax snowflake the environment is just fine, well except near Dem run cities that spill hundreds of millions of gallons of their raw filthy sewage into rivers and oceans, so fouling the water with their filth beaches have to be closed for fear of people getting sick. Why don't you hypocrites deal with the tsunami of filth and garbage flowing out of your big cities then maybe you can run your big mouths about the environment. OH SNAP!

Live and let live?

-Geaux

Trump is doing it now.

Relax snowflake the environment is just fine, well except near Dem run cities that spill hundreds of millions of gallons of their raw filthy sewage into rivers and oceans, so fouling the water with their filth beaches have to be closed for fear of people getting sick. Why don't you hypocrites deal with the tsunami of filth and garbage flowing out of your big cities then maybe you can run your big mouths about the environment. OH SNAP!

Wow, a tough guy. ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh.

An uninformed jackass tough guy.

US cities have waste treatment facilities. They do not pump raw sewage into the ocean. Sometimes they overflow like in a heavy rain hurricane - just like the sewage plants in Republican states & rural areas.

The EPA is pushing for better overflow control. That should be "were pushing" because your orange fuckbuddy is slashing the EPA & cutting regulations that affect these things.

If you look at the flooding in the Southeast, all that sewage from you rednecks flowed into the streams & rivers & emptied where? The ocean? Do ya think?

YOUR party thinks it is OK to dump pollution in to smaller streams. Why? Because they are too fucking stupid to know that pollution runs into larger strams & rivers & end up in the Ocean.

So really, pull your head out of your fat ass & think for a change.

You are supporting a more pilluted country. How fucking stupid can you get?

I

When have Dims ever been against increased spending and bigger deficits?
Really? How about when Republicans passed the expansion in Medicare called part D. Democrats voted no because YOUR FUCKING PARTY never bothered to properly fund it.

Jesus Christ, you just passed a 1.5 trillion dollar tax cut & did not fund it. They just passed a spending bill without funding it.

When has YOUR FUCKING PARTY passed anything that was properly funded?

When have Dims ever been against increased spending and bigger deficits?
Really? How about when Republicans passed the expansion in Medicare called part D. Democrats voted no because YOUR FUCKING PARTY never bothered to properly fund it.

Jesus Christ, you just passed a 1.5 trillion dollar tax cut & did not fund it. They just passed a spending bill without funding it.

When has YOUR FUCKING PARTY passed anything that was properly funded?

So being unhappy about the Republicans not increasing taxes means Democrats are against increased spending?

Live and let live?

-Geaux

Trump is doing it now.

Wow, a tough guy. ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh.

An uninformed jackass tough guy.

US cities have waste treatment facilities. They do not pump raw sewage into the ocean. Sometimes they overflow like in a heavy rain hurricane - just like the sewage plants in Republican states & rural areas.

The EPA is pushing for better overflow control. That should be "were pushing" because your orange fuckbuddy is slashing the EPA & cutting regulations that affect these things.

If you look at the flooding in the Southeast, all that sewage from you rednecks flowed into the streams & rivers & emptied where? The ocean? Do ya think?

YOUR party thinks it is OK to dump pollution in to smaller streams. Why? Because they are too fucking stupid to know that pollution runs into larger strams & rivers & end up in the Ocean.

So really, pull your head out of your fat ass & think for a change.

You are supporting a more pilluted country. How fucking stupid can you get?

I

God you're dumb, how many times do I have to link to the stories PLURAL of Dem run big cities spilling UNTREATED RAW SEWAGE into rivers and oceans? The latest was in California posted maybe a week or two ago. You win the dumbest liberal of the day award.

You're right so take the inflation news this morning and stock market taking a dive upon opening like a man.
The market is dropping because of rising interest rates, which are rising because we had a good jobs report.

You need to read more.

-Geaux

So I was correct, you are a fiscal liberal

Actually, this is where I reside

-Geaux

Test_Result.png

Trump has a point, once these accusations are thrown out, you are guilty and even if it is proven you are innocent, the genie can’t be put back in the bottle.

There is no easy answer, it is a tough issue and the fact that We are talking about it is a good start.

Live and let live?

-Geaux

The trouble is that Trump is too pro-business. Allowing companies free rein to pollute and cheat their customers and get away with it is wrong. Yes some regulation is necessary. I see nothing wrong with fighting unfair proposals. In the recent tax bill, I had no issue with the rate cuts for the rich. My issue was that in a tax reform bill all loopholes should be closed. The carried interest deduction was retained and new loopholes were created in pass-throughs and new loopholes for real estate trusts were created. a provision that helps Donald Trump and Paul Ryan. Also Ryan said he could only get the corporate tax rate down to 25%. How did they get it down to 21%? By a series of backdoor tax increases on individuals. The corporate rate should be at 25%. Businesses should be treated fairly but not at the expense of their customers.

There is just not enough $$ to go around that is why Obama slashed military spending in favor of domestic programs just like Trump is increasing military spending and reduction in domestic $$$. My tax obligation went down..... can't let what happens to the Jone's down the street impact me

-Geaux

Ok, so social issues move you right and then fiscal issues keep you from going further. Nobody that is a conservative can cheer for more spending, higher deficits and more debt

Live and let live?

-Geaux

The takers, Republicans with Lying Trump installed a 'tax plan' that transfers trillion of dollars from the poor and middle class to the wealthy.

Conservatives are the takers of the population. That they try to then blame the middle class and the poor only shows the depth of debauchery they have sunk to.

Live and let live?

-Geaux

Trump and the GOP are ballooning the deficits to give out 'free' money to buy votes.

I can oppose that in good conscience.

Forum List

Back