NOT SO SCARY - THIS IS WHY MOSCOW'S MILITARY IS A PAPER TIGER

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

"While select portions of the Moscow military—most notably the Strategic Missile Forces, airborne forces and naval infantry—have been extensively modernized, other forces still rely on ill trained conscripts and dilapidated hardware held over from the Soviet-era. In other words, Moscow ’s military modernization has been uneven at best. In the years immediately following the collapse of the Soviet Union, Moscow military spending bottomed out. Readiness collapsed and the Russian defense industrial base essentially fell apart—along with the rest of society. Since then during the late 1990s and early 2000s, Moscow leaders would often pronounce periodically that they would reform their military, but they took very little action to actually implement such changes. The result was two disastrous domestic debacles in Chechnya and ultimately Russia’s embarrassing performance during the 2008 Georgian conflict."

great summary, "MOSCOW'S MILITARY IS A PAPER TIGER" thats why Moscow will NOT attack Ukraine, if though they badly want (need) to do it ....

AHBF ?

Is it true that trefoil accelerators were installed on all US surface vessels and submarines ? Referring to that, what the hell is an “Anti-Higgs Boson Field” ? Please advise.

other forces still rely on ill trained conscripts and dilapidated hardware held over from the Soviet-era. In other words, Moscow ’s military modernization has been uneven at best.

OK. thank you for letting all of us know this then.

Therefore, that means we can completely ignore 99% of your posts saying that we must immediately mobilize and attack Russia, as obviously they are no threat to anything larger than a couple of grade school playground bullies.

Oh, thank you so much for letting us know this! I was so nervous, reading post after post that you made saying that they are a threat to the world, and thinking maybe we should attack them immediately. But now, thanks to you I know the truth. Russia is no threat at all, it is all a paper tiger. A yapping dog, all bark and no bite.

Thank you for bringing me the truth.

OK. thank you for letting all of us know this then.

Therefore, that means we can completely ignore 99% of your posts saying that we must immediately mobilize and attack Russia, as obviously they are no threat to anything larger than a couple of grade school playground bullies.

Oh, thank you so much for letting us know this! I was so nervous, reading post after post that you made saying that they are a threat to the world, and thinking maybe we should attack them immediately. But now, thanks to you I know the truth. Russia is no threat at all, it is all a paper tiger. A yapping dog, all bark and no bite.

Thank you for bringing me the truth.

Forum List

Back