Not So Fast Barry

The president talked tough today regarding the failed Christmas Day bomber.

Will he now come back and admit the equally grievous errors that resulted in 13 innocent deaths at Ft. Hood? From CBC News...

___

Fort Hood Intel Lapse Mirrors Detroit Case

Exclusive: FBI and Pentagon Missed Red Flag that Hasan Was E-mailing Qaeda Cleric, Who's also Linked to Abdulmutallab

Less than a month after major Nidal Hasan allegedly killed 13 people at Fort Hood, Texas, the Pentagon's top intelligence officer sent the White House a report detailing an earlier failure to connect the dots. It reads like a dress rehearsal for the Detroit bomber case, reports CBS News chief national security correspondent David Martin.

The radical cleric with ties to the Detroit bomber is also linked to the Fort Hood suspect. Their e-mail exchanges are at the heart of another apparent failure by the intelligence community

___

Full article here:

Fort Hood Intel Lapse Mirrors Detroit Case - CBS Evening News - CBS News

Sorry, that was was a blunder but not president Obama's.

How is it different than the Christmas bomber for which he took partial responsibility for?

It appears the folks at CBS News disagree with you...

This administration's first reaction to these attacks has been to lie. They called the Ft. Hood Terrorist just a poor guy suffering from PTSD and definitely not a Terrorist. They have of course been proven to be full of chit on that one. They also came out right after the Christmas attack and declared it a "Lone Wolf" attacker with no ties to Al Qaeda. Once again they have been proven to be full of chit. Their first reaction is to White Wash and lie. I can no longer trust anything they say. There was a man removed from a plane a couple of days ago who was screeching about wanting to kill all the Jews and of course they claimed that he was just crazy and had no connection to Terrorism. Why should i believe them? As far as i'm concerned that man was likely a Terrorist as well. You have to go with the opposite of what they say at this point. That is very sad but it is what it is.

Forum List

Back