Not-so-beautiful Dreamers: The Reality Behind the Media Airbrushing

out of the current 690,000 DACA beneficiaries, only 900 are serving in the military.”

The media keeps talking about these 900 illegals as if they are the majority.

They represent .13% of DACA designees.

Or, 99.87% of the so called dreamers are Not in the military. Interestingly, the media and Dems spend a hell of a lot more than .13% of the time talking about the dreamers in the military.

I’ll support military service as a pathway to citizenship.

Those 900 illegals who have served in the military can be citizens, as far as I am concerned....the other 689,100 should not be granted blanket citizenship.

The media keeps talking about these 900 illegals as if they are the majority.”
That’s exactly what LefTards always do...that’s their thing...pretend the .002 percentile is the majority. That’s sensible to them...but they lose all their shit if one should stereotype and form an opinion based on the actions of the 90%....Just more of that weird backwards shit that goes on the fucked up and twisted mind of an abused Lefty.

That’s liberal hypocrisy and pretzel logic.

All dreamers are Valedictorians and War heros, but not all illegals are MS-13.

They don’t mind prejudice and stereotypes long as it benefits them politically.

I’m 100% positive that all Lefties were abused as children and have severe daddy issues.

out of the current 690,000 DACA beneficiaries, only 900 are serving in the military.”

The media keeps talking about these 900 illegals as if they are the majority.

Or, 99.87% of the so called dreamers are Not in the military. Interestingly, the media and Dems spend a hell of a lot more than .13% of the time talking about the dreamers in the military.

Those 900 illegals who have served in the military can be citizens, as far as I am concerned....the other 689,100 should not be granted blanket citizenship.

The media keeps talking about these 900 illegals as if they are the majority.”
That’s exactly what LefTards always do...that’s their thing...pretend the .002 percentile is the majority. That’s sensible to them...but they lose all their shit if one should stereotype and form an opinion based on the actions of the 90%....Just more of that weird backwards shit that goes on the fucked up and twisted mind of an abused Lefty.

That’s liberal hypocrisy and pretzel logic.

All dreamers are Valedictorians and War heros, but not all illegals are MS-13.

They don’t mind prejudice and stereotypes long as it benefits them politically.

I’m 100% positive that all Lefties were abused as children and have severe daddy issues.

No, there is no excuse for their mental illness other than stupidity.

They willfully ignore facts. They lie. They support corruption.

They are not suffering from PTSD, they are just fucking idiots.

If they join the military they should get citizenship. The rest of these lawbreakers should be deported.
Gurkhas for Gringos

Why not have a special division of the Army for citizens of Hispanic countries? The officers and NCOs would be bilingual. All the recruits would automatically receive citizenship after two years of service but would have to improve their English skills before being promoted.

Last edited:

The media keep talking about these 900 illegals as if they are the majority.

Jurinalists Give Us Trickle-Down Information

The media are very superficial, skimming through information and magnifying any facts convenient to their simple-minded agenda.

Jurinalists Give Us Trickle-Down Information

The media are very superficial, skimming through information and magnifying any facts convenient to their simple-minded agenda.
I think journalists are pretty good, and more necessary than ever in the age of the Pathological/daily Liar, Trumpov.

Where they epically Fail is on issues of PC. Race being numero uno.
An "open discussion" of race on CNN only consists of the fact Blacks are stopped more often, NEVER mentioning they commit Violent crimes at 5x-8x the White rate.
Similar on Hispanics/immigration.

For the record: a "****hole" country is a Failed state whose main export is people. This includes but is not limited to Haiti, Mexico (etc), Pakistan. We should Not be Baby Annex for countries who can't keep it in their pants/have no jobs for them. No Birth Control, no immigrants.

aa

Last edited:

Forum List

Back