Not political. Help Junior Brown find his iconic guitar

Looks like he plays black culture music because of white guilt,, if so. To bad, I’m not to far from the incident, if I find it I’ll sell it after I piss on it. Lol

And you have the gall to call someone else the "low of the low"?

If you get your hands on the iconic guitar, call me before you piss on it. I'll fly up and show you why you don't want to do that.
Ohh is that a threat?

A threat? Or a promise of a lesson in compassion concerning an artist's instrument?

Do you feel threatened?
You gonna hold my shaft so I am right? Lol haha

I guess I could bring some tweezers with me, if that's what it takes to get the guitar back to it's rightful owner. But lets wait until you have the guitar.
Only if your tweezers a 20 x 20 Lool

And you have the gall to call someone else the "low of the low"?

If you get your hands on the iconic guitar, call me before you piss on it. I'll fly up and show you why you don't want to do that.
Ohh is that a threat?

A threat? Or a promise of a lesson in compassion concerning an artist's instrument?

Do you feel threatened?
You gonna hold my shaft so I am right? Lol haha

I guess I could bring some tweezers with me, if that's what it takes to get the guitar back to it's rightful owner. But lets wait until you have the guitar.
Only if your tweezers a 20 x 20 Lool

Oh! I see. Then I can bring imaginary tweezers for an imaginary shaft.

This reminds me of a break in that I remember hearing about on a TV show back in the day named This Week In Country Music. It was Janie Fricke's home that was stolen from and her two CMA Female Artist of the Year awards were just two of the many things that were taken from her property. I don't know if her belongings were ever recovered anywhere, but yeah, that all happened about 20 years ago. The TV show telling about it was on the TNN station.

God bless you and Janie and Junior always!!!

Holly

Looks like he plays black culture music because of white guilt,, if so. To bad, I’m not to far from the incident, if I find it I’ll sell it after I piss on it. Lol

You're way more than just a bit of an asshole, aren't you?

He doesn’t understand what an instrument means to a musician, especially one like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back