Not new but never really posted.

I was invited here a couple years ago by Gracie but was a little overwhelmed on here...that hasn't changed but I've run out of decent forums.

My last one was full of Christians who stab you behind your back and play forum games.

It's probably done here too but this forum is huge so I can tolerate it better ...I hope.

I'm a moderate conservative and did vote Trump but I'm not far right....probably doesn't matter because I'll most likely spend most of my time on here in the lounge.
Welcome CeeCee. You'll find game players here. You'll also find nice folk- some of them are even Christians.

I was invited here a couple years ago by Gracie but was a little overwhelmed on here...that hasn't changed but I've run out of decent forums.

My last one was full of Christians who stab you behind your back and play forum games.

It's probably done here too but this forum is huge so I can tolerate it better ...I hope.

I'm a moderate conservative and did vote Trump but I'm not far right....probably doesn't matter because I'll most likely spend most of my time on here in the lounge.
Welcome CeeCee. You'll find game players here. You'll also find nice folk- some of them are even Christians.
And scholars ... just like moi.

Welcome! I find more freedom here than just about any other forum.

That's for sure, I have been reading here off and on. No way would you get away with some of the things said on here on the G rated seniors forums. :)
Here they do not tolerate nudity in posts.

I don't know if you can use the N-word or not though. You would need to ask a mod.

Well, I don't use the N word and I don't pose nude...so I think I'll be okay.
I use the Latin word for them -- Negroes.

And I capitalize it since it is a name.

I'll have to read all your posts...just to see what I'm in for. :)

Just wondering what good a medication for hot flashes would do a man in his late 60s?

Me too, I guess we won't know because CeeCee is not sharing. :(

I was willing to experiment with you as a subject.
Best medication for all things flashing and not is M & M's. But you have to buy your own. I won't share mine.
After they take out your gall bladder then you cannot eat chocolate anymore.
So far I've managed to keep them away from my gall bladder, possibly a side effect of the M&M regimine.

I'm sure there are game players but this forum is big enough to avoid them.

I'm not an atheist, in fact I was raised Catholic. I know lots of nice Christians...my kids for example.

Guess I'm just complaining because I just left a small forum full of the hypocritical ones. Maybe I'm still a little bitter.

Oops, think I was replying to Compost with this...forgot the quote.

Just wondering what good a medication for hot flashes would do a man in his late 60s?

Best medication for all things flashing and not is M & M's. But you have to buy your own. I won't share mine.
So far I've managed to keep them away from my gall bladder, possibly a side effect of the M&M regimine.
My surgeon told me that gall bladder disease is mostly genetic.

You can put it off if you eat a really lean diet low on cholesterols but eventually you are doomed anyway. Best thing is just get it over with, same as for the appendix.

And scholars ... just like moi.
giphy.gif

I'm sure there are game players but this forum is big enough to avoid them.

I'm not an atheist, in fact I was raised Catholic. I know lots of nice Christians...my kids for example.

Guess I'm just complaining because I just left a small forum full of the hypocritical ones. Maybe I'm still a little bitter.
Welcome to the recovering Catholics group here. There are several of us.

That's for sure, I have been reading here off and on. No way would you get away with some of the things said on here on the G rated seniors forums. :)

I don't know if you can use the N-word or not though. You would need to ask a mod.

I usually post about philosophical issues.

Politics is a branch of philosophy first addressed by Plato.

Aristotle then elaborated further on it and corrected Plato where he was wrong.

John Locke is a prominent 18th Century (1700's) philosophy who has influenced more Americans than anybody else. His political philosophy permeates the Declaration of Independence.

You would have a hard time reading ALL of them -- there are over 11 thousand of them.

056.gif

Here is the list of fallacies that I try to teach people to avoid committing.

If you read this list and don't fall into any of these sophistries you should do fine.
List of fallacies - Wikipedia

You can put it off if you eat a really lean diet low on cholesterols but eventually you are doomed anyway. Best thing is just get it over with, same as for the appendix.
I'm too optimistic to believe in such doom. Thanks for the heads up though. Now that I know that you fear the inevitable disintegration of your gall bladder and appendix, I'll avoid food jokes around you.

I'm too optimistic to believe in such doom. Thanks for the heads up though. Now that I know that you fear the inevitable disintegration of your gall bladder and appendix, I'll avoid food jokes around you.
My gall bladder and appendix are both gone.

Those were two rather painful operations.

Even though the doctors used the robots with 3 arms to do it arthroscopically.

One hole from the appendix surgery.

Five holes from the gall bladder surgery.

Now I am free at last.

Hello,

Gracie is good and saveliberty is good and OldLady is a keeper, she gets out of control sometimes though and the forum goes into chaos :smoke:

Have one question....can you only do one of the choices....like funny, agree, thank?
Seems I can't thank and agree in one post.
And is there one for just "like"?

Also, is there tagging on here?

I know this should probably go in the help section but I was here and am running late.

I appreciate any replies, if not...I'll look later.

Stay away from the toilet seats. Contact with them can make you pregnant or give you cooties.

"Stay away from the toilet seats. Contact with them can make you pregnant"

So that's how I ended up having four kidlets, those sinister toilet seats have a lot to answer for....I knew babies happened somehow, but being an innocent girl with a virgin mind I didn't think it was....oh hold on, wait I forgot :eusa_doh:

Um so as I was saying, the weather is very mild for this time of year :smoke:

Forum List

Back