Not impressed with either one

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
I've been a moderate Democrat all my adult life since the early 70's, and have never seen two more unqualified candidates for President ever.

Donald Trump - This man has run his campaign like the political version of the Jerry Springer show. Foul language, personal attacks, name calling, totally clueless on foregin policy, and a new staff every 4-5 weeks. If this is how he plans to run the country we're all in big trouble

Hillary Clinton - Graduated from one of the best law schools in America. She had to know this email situation was going to be a problem, but she kept doing it anyway. The same goes for the sloppy way the Clinton Foundation was managed. What was she thinking?!?! The same goes for her husband. These two are either getting senile, or just don't care.

I've been a voter for over 40 years, but am tempted to sit this one out. :bang3:

Last edited:
I've been a moderate Democrat all my adult life since the early 70's, and have never seen two more unqualified candidates for President ever.

Donald Trump - This man has run his campaign like the political version of the Jerry Springer show. Foul language, personal attacks, name calling, totally clueless on foregin policy, and a new staff every 4-5 weeks. If this is how he plans to run the country we're all in big trouble

Hillary Clinton - Graduated from one of the best law schools in America. She had to know this email situation was going to be a problem, but she kept doing it anyway. The same goes for the sloppy way the Clinton Foundation was managed. What was she thinking?!?! The same goes for her husband. These two are either getting senile, or just don't care.

I've been a voter for over 40 years, but am tempted to sit this one out. :bang3:
I get that, I truly do. My problem is that one I feel poses a danger to the world, the other one is just been a politician for to long. I don't think this cycle is about ideology
I think it's about who will damage the country and possibly the world. Like you said Trump has no clue about foreign policy. He called NATO obsolete, this in itself will embolden Putin. He has also shown a remarkable inability to accept criticism. So try to think of it as a vote not for Clinton but against Trump.

I've been a voter for over 40 years and have never voted "for" anyone, only against. Never been "impressed" with any candidate; keeping Trump out of the HW is paramount.

Not impressed with either one is the only reasonable assessment in my view, both are trash.

I believe if enough Americans would vote for Gary Johnson then this problem would be solved... He's not perfect but four years he would be the one choice that would not hurt this country...

Same here. My first vote was in 1972, and for McGovern.

What I find especially depressing is the way Hillary panders to every sub-group she can. When we were kids, it was all about trying to create a color-blind society. Today, it is all about identity politics and all the double standards that comes with it.

I do not plan on voting for either.

Then go ahead and sit home and watch TV , all day long who cares?? no big deal the candidates probably don't care either, your 1 vote won't make a shit of difference..:dunno:who cares ?????:eusa_doh:

If nobody wants to bother to vote anymore i guess politicians, will just show up to win by default no big deal whatever happens happens..

Forum List

Back