Not everyone wants all electric automobiles

Its a cleaner energy for starters.
Diesel powered electric car charger
1612119983119.png

that has yet to be proven,,
Maybe in Qannon circles but the rest of the world already knows this.
how can you know the long term effects on something that hasnt ever existed before??
Electricity has been around a long time.
you cant be that stupid can you???
Youre the one claiming electric powered devices have not existed before. Are you stupid or just being paid to pretend you are?
where did I say that???
Post #6 you idiot.

you should go back and read it,, cause thats not what I said,,
What were you saying hasnt existed before? We were talking about electric powered cars.
correct,, and then you started talking about electricity and other devices,,,
You do realize an electric car is a electric powered device right?
you could spin it that way,, but it would be a dishonest spin away from the topic at hand,,,
no other device I know of has a 1000lb battery that cant be recycled efficiently,,
Theres no spin. Electric cars are definitely electric powered devices.
electric devices are not the topic,,
That doesnt change the fact that electric cars are electric powered devices.
I never said it did,,

the topic is electric cars not your mothers blender,,,
Electric cars use electricity which is cleaner than burning fossil fuel to make it work.
your attention span is obviously limited to what makes you feel good,,, to bad it makes you ignorant,,

how can you know the long term effects on something that hasnt ever existed before??
Youre the one claiming electric powered devices have not existed before. Are you stupid or just being paid to pretend you are?
where did I say that???
Post #6 you idiot.

What were you saying hasnt existed before? We were talking about electric powered cars.

You do realize that the only way to generate enough electric power is through coal and oil...right? And the mining needed to make those batteries is as dirty or dirtier than using coal, oil and natural gas....and the batteries are environmental disasters when they are old and no longer working.......

You guys are so dumb........you don't think anything through...
"You do realize that the only way to generate enough electric power is through coal and oil...right?"

False

where did I say that???
Post #6 you idiot.

you could spin it that way,, but it would be a dishonest spin away from the topic at hand,,,
no other device I know of has a 1000lb battery that cant be recycled efficiently,,
I never said it did,,

Electric cars use electricity which is cleaner than burning fossil fuel to make it work.
your attention span is obviously limited to what makes you feel good,,, to bad it makes you ignorant,,
My attention span is not the topic. If you have valid argument please present it.

Electricity has been around a long time. The computer you are on right now uses it. How much pollution does your computer produce?

So no pollution in the use of electricity?
Significantly less than burning fossil fuels.

So no fossil fuels are involved in the use of electricity?
Who told you that? Currently most electricity is generated by fossil fuels....with the exception of sun and wind generated electricity. I have some security cameras and lights that run off solar.

I was asking?

So in a given place 100 % fossil fuels are used to generate that electricity.

And then you have the generation and transmission losses not present with an ICE.

Mining for coal fracking for gas are good?

where did I say that???
Post #6 you idiot.

You do realize that the only way to generate enough electric power is through coal and oil...right? And the mining needed to make those batteries is as dirty or dirtier than using coal, oil and natural gas....and the batteries are environmental disasters when they are old and no longer working.......

"You do realize that the only way to generate enough electric power is through coal and oil...right?"

False
Only if youre a Qannon believer. Other people already know the facts about solar powered cars.

where did I say that???
Post #6 you idiot.

I never said it did,,

My attention span is not the topic. If you have valid argument please present it.
I did,, and thats when your attention span fucked up the discussion,,,

where did I say that???
Post #6 you idiot.

False
Only if youre a Qannon believer. Other people already know the facts about solar powered cars.

come on asslips you can do better than that,,

where did I say that???
Post #6 you idiot.

Twit...

Mining and processing the minerals, plus the battery manufacturing process, involve substantial emissions of carbon.

Lithium mining, needed to build the lithium ion batteries at the heart of today's EVs, has also been connected to other kinds of environmental harm. There have been mass fish kills related to lithium mining in Tibet, for example. The freshwater supply is being consumed by mines in South America's lithium-rich region. Even in North America, where mining regulations are strict, harsh chemicals are used to extract the valuable metal.
And all the operations are energy intensive, sometimes running on diesel generators and relying on carbon-emitting heavy machinery

Adding to the cumulative effects on the environment, lithium demand is expected to at least triple by 2025, pushing more exploration and extraction globally.

A comparative study between EVs and internal combustion engine vehicle (ICEV) in China corroborates the ICTT report, indicating that infrastructure and efficient manufacturing techniques are the keys to reducing emissions during production. Chinese EV battery manufacturers produce up to 60% more CO2 during fabrication than ICEV engine production, but could cut their emissions by up to 66% if they adopted American or European manufacturing techniques.

As such, the pollution created through the extraction process and production of batteries remains on par or slightly higher than the manufacturing process of petrol or diesel-based engines.

where did I say that???
Post #6 you idiot.

Twit...

Mining and processing the minerals, plus the battery manufacturing process, involve substantial emissions of carbon.

Lithium mining, needed to build the lithium ion batteries at the heart of today's EVs, has also been connected to other kinds of environmental harm. There have been mass fish kills related to lithium mining in Tibet, for example. The freshwater supply is being consumed by mines in South America's lithium-rich region. Even in North America, where mining regulations are strict, harsh chemicals are used to extract the valuable metal.
And all the operations are energy intensive, sometimes running on diesel generators and relying on carbon-emitting heavy machinery

Adding to the cumulative effects on the environment, lithium demand is expected to at least triple by 2025, pushing more exploration and extraction globally.

A comparative study between EVs and internal combustion engine vehicle (ICEV) in China corroborates the ICTT report, indicating that infrastructure and efficient manufacturing techniques are the keys to reducing emissions during production. Chinese EV battery manufacturers produce up to 60% more CO2 during fabrication than ICEV engine production, but could cut their emissions by up to 66% if they adopted American or European manufacturing techniques.

As such, the pollution created through the extraction process and production of batteries remains on par or slightly higher than the manufacturing process of petrol or diesel-based engines.

When electric vehicles are superior to gas burners in every way I don't see where there will be a problem. That point is coming quickly.
They very definitely aren't superior in every way. That should seem obvious to everyone.

Its coming no matter how much you fight against progress. If you dont adapt you will become extinct like conservatives typically do.

where did I say that???
Post #6 you idiot.

At some point, the change is going to come, but this shock change will not go. As you point out, there is not enough clean generating capacity, but over time, I believe solar grids will be incorporated into the roads of, first, the American southwest and followed throughout the country--This will take YEARS. During that time internal combustion will be phased out and electric will replace. The battery issue is real. The lead can be recycled, but I don't think the public will want to spend extreme amounts to replace batteries every 10 years or so. This "high velocity culture change" that the democrats are pushing will have to have some muscle behind it--the next two years should be interesting to say the least. I don't think it will be without tremendous push-back.

where did I say that???
Post #6 you idiot.

At some point, the change is going to come, but this shock change will not go. As you point out, there is not enough clean generating capacity, but over time, I believe solar grids will be incorporated into the roads of, first, the American southwest and followed throughout the country--This will take YEARS. During that time internal combustion will be phased out and electric will replace. The battery issue is real. The lead can be recycled, but I don't think the public will want to spend extreme amounts to replace batteries every 10 years or so. This "high velocity culture change" that the democrats are pushing will have to have some muscle behind it--the next two years should be interesting to say the least. I don't think it will be without tremendous push-back.
I think the pushback will only come from the wealthy oil barons and undereducated people in the fossil fuel industry that lack the ability to adapt and transition. The woolly mammoths died out from their inability to adapt. These people should take that as a lesson and get retrained.

where did I say that???
Post #6 you idiot.

I think the pushback will only come from the wealthy oil barons and undereducated people in the fossil fuel industry that lack the ability to adapt and transition. The woolly mammoths died out from their inability to adapt. These people should take that as a lesson and get retrained.
Lol electric cars where as popular as ice cars in the 1880s

Forum List

Back