Not everyone wants all electric automobiles

When electric vehicles are superior to gas burners in every way I don't see where there will be a problem. That point is coming quickly.
They very definitely aren't superior in every way. That should seem obvious to everyone.

Its coming no matter how much you fight against progress. If you dont adapt you will become extinct like conservatives typically do.

View attachment 451186
Thanks. I tried to tell Progressive Hunter that this wasnt new technology.

Its a cleaner energy for starters.
that has yet to be proven,,
Maybe in Qannon circles but the rest of the world already knows this.
how can you know the long term effects on something that hasnt ever existed before??
Electricity has been around a long time.
you cant be that stupid can you???
Youre the one claiming electric powered devices have not existed before. Are you stupid or just being paid to pretend you are?
where did I say that???
Post #6 you idiot.

you should go back and read it,, cause thats not what I said,,
What were you saying hasnt existed before? We were talking about electric powered cars.
correct,, and then you started talking about electricity and other devices,,,
You do realize an electric car is a electric powered device right?

You do realize that the only way to generate enough electric power is through coal and oil...right? And the mining needed to make those batteries is as dirty or dirtier than using coal, oil and natural gas....and the batteries are environmental disasters when they are old and no longer working.......

You guys are so dumb........you don't think anything through...
At some point, the change is going to come, but this shock change will not go. As you point out, there is not enough clean generating capacity, but over time, I believe solar grids will be incorporated into the roads of, first, the American southwest and followed throughout the country--This will take YEARS. During that time internal combustion will be phased out and electric will replace. The battery issue is real. The lead can be recycled, but I don't think the public will want to spend extreme amounts to replace batteries every 10 years or so. This "high velocity culture change" that the democrats are pushing will have to have some muscle behind it--the next two years should be interesting to say the least. I don't think it will be without tremendous push-back.
I think the pushback will only come from the wealthy oil barons and undereducated people in the fossil fuel industry that lack the ability to adapt and transition. The woolly mammoths died out from their inability to adapt. These people should take that as a lesson and get retrained.
Lol electric cars where as popular as ice cars in the 1880s
That has no bearing on the topic and people back then were less educated regarding pollution than now.

how can you know the long term effects on something that hasnt ever existed before??
Youre the one claiming electric powered devices have not existed before. Are you stupid or just being paid to pretend you are?
where did I say that???
Post #6 you idiot.

What were you saying hasnt existed before? We were talking about electric powered cars.

You do realize that the only way to generate enough electric power is through coal and oil...right? And the mining needed to make those batteries is as dirty or dirtier than using coal, oil and natural gas....and the batteries are environmental disasters when they are old and no longer working.......

At some point, the change is going to come, but this shock change will not go. As you point out, there is not enough clean generating capacity, but over time, I believe solar grids will be incorporated into the roads of, first, the American southwest and followed throughout the country--This will take YEARS. During that time internal combustion will be phased out and electric will replace. The battery issue is real. The lead can be recycled, but I don't think the public will want to spend extreme amounts to replace batteries every 10 years or so. This "high velocity culture change" that the democrats are pushing will have to have some muscle behind it--the next two years should be interesting to say the least. I don't think it will be without tremendous push-back.
I think the pushback will only come from the wealthy oil barons and undereducated people in the fossil fuel industry that lack the ability to adapt and transition. The woolly mammoths died out from their inability to adapt. These people should take that as a lesson and get retrained.
That has no bearing on the topic and people back then were less educated regarding pollution than now.
No they where not, they just didn't care

where did I say that???
Post #6 you idiot.

No they where not, they just didn't care

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

In the 19th century, scientists realized that gases in the atmosphere cause a "greenhouse effect" which affects the planet's temperature. These scientists were interested chiefly in the possibility that a lower level of carbon dioxide gas might explain the ice ages of the distant past. At the turn of the century, Svante Arrhenius calculated that emissions from human industry might someday bring a global warming. Other scientists dismissed his idea as faulty. In 1938, G.S. Callendar argued that the level of carbon dioxide was climbing and raising global temperature, but most scientists found his arguments implausible. It was almost by chance that a few researchers in the 1950s discovered that global warming truly was possible. In the early 1960s, C.D. Keeling measured the level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere: it was rising fast.

Not everyone in the world wants or can accept all electric automobiles. Why are certain factions in the US trying to force this all electric cars on the entire world?. It is not right or logical.

Not everyone wanted or could accept Gasoline and Diesel powered cars either. In the 1903 World Automotive Fair, the Cars and Trucks only had one example of a Gasoline Powered vehicle. Horses were still dominant as #1. Diesel came in as #2, Electric came in as #3 and at a very distant came the Steam at #4. Gasoline wasn't even considered. But from the one model, things changed fast. It was changed by one gas powered care all by itself, the Model T. Change had to happen. Horses were on their way out. But not everyone wished to see them go and staunchly fought against it. But large Cities really had no choice since the deaths and health hazards from Horse Shit were more than they could handle. While the gasoline engine isn't the cleanest thing, it certainly was healthier than all that regenerated manure piled about.

Around here, we have the right to ride our horses or carriages. But you have to clean up after your horse and you think a pooper scooper is big for a dog is a hassle. People get downright contrary when the splash horse shit up under their under carriage. Same will go for your Gasoline Powered Car. If you can come up with a way for you to clean things up yourself, then you can have the right to buy another new one. They won't stop you from driving your gas guzzler but they will stop making new ones. And I will still be driving my Grocery Getter with a bad Attitude but I also drive an electric which isn't nearly as much fun to drive.

So, you, they won't force you to give your Gas Guzzler. They just won't make new ones nor make parts for it. And in time, the Junk Yards will run out of parts as well. Then, you will be driving an Electric. Maybe no in my lifetime but there are others on the Board that will see it in theirs.

Not everyone in the world wants or can accept all electric automobiles. Why are certain factions in the US trying to force this all electric cars on the entire world?. It is not right or logical.

Will this be another thread you start and then never comment on again?

Electricity has been around a long time. The computer you are on right now uses it. How much pollution does your computer produce?

1612122181468.png

How much hazardous waste does you battery produce when it has to be replaced and how are you planning on producing enough electricity to recharge that battery?

******SMILE*****

:)

Not everyone wanted or could accept Gasoline and Diesel powered cars either. In the 1903 World Automotive Fair, the Cars and Trucks only had one example of a Gasoline Powered vehicle. Horses were still dominant as #1. Diesel came in as #2, Electric came in as #3 and at a very distant came the Steam at #4. Gasoline wasn't even considered. But from the one model, things changed fast. It was changed by one gas powered care all by itself, the Model T. Change had to happen. Horses were on their way out. But not everyone wished to see them go and staunchly fought against it. But large Cities really had no choice since the deaths and health hazards from Horse Shit were more than they could handle. While the gasoline engine isn't the cleanest thing, it certainly was healthier than all that regenerated manure piled about.

Around here, we have the right to ride our horses or carriages. But you have to clean up after your horse and you think a pooper scooper is big for a dog is a hassle. People get downright contrary when the splash horse shit up under their under carriage. Same will go for your Gasoline Powered Car. If you can come up with a way for you to clean things up yourself, then you can have the right to buy another new one. They won't stop you from driving your gas guzzler but they will stop making new ones. And I will still be driving my Grocery Getter with a bad Attitude but I also drive an electric which isn't nearly as much fun to drive.

So, you, they won't force you to give your Gas Guzzler. They just won't make new ones nor make parts for it. And in time, the Junk Yards will run out of parts as well. Then, you will be driving an Electric. Maybe no in my lifetime but there are others on the Board that will see it in theirs.

Oh please I can machine anything

WMTb-portmillInStock.jpg

By destroying fossil fuels, the Global Elite are going to make having a private automobile so expensive that it will once again become a status symbol that only the Very Very Rich can afford. And another piece of the agenda is to heard all of the serfs into high density tenement slums where they are much easier to control. This is exactly what's going on now. We have a group of elites in the world, who are trying to impose their all electric automobile agenda on the entire Earth!!
This is exactly what's going on , we have a global elite groupo

This is exactly the
By destroying fossil fuels, the Global Elite are going to make having a private automobile so expensive that it will once again become a status symbol that only the Very Very Rich can afford. And another piece of the agenda is to heard all of the serfs into high density tenement slums where they are much easier to control. This is exactly what's going on now. We have a group of elites in the world, who are trying to impose their all electric automobile agenda on the entire Earth!!
This is exactly what's going on in the world now. We have a small group of wealthy elitist trying to force their global all electric car agenda on the entire Earth.The people of the Earth must resist thus all electric car agenda. The human climate Chang's agenda is linked to this electric car agenda also!

Electricity has been around a long time. The computer you are on right now uses it. How much pollution does your computer produce?

So no pollution in the use of electricity?
Significantly less than burning fossil fuels.

So no fossil fuels are involved in the use of electricity?
Who told you that? Currently most electricity is generated by fossil fuels....with the exception of sun and wind generated electricity. I have some security cameras and lights that run off solar.

Around here, the majority of the Electricity is generate by Hydro Electric. And has been for the past 40 years. #2 is Natural Gas and we got rid of all our Coal and Oil Fired Plants. Over 20% of the Electricity is now from Wind and Solar around here. Our VA Hospital used to use coal and oil to make it's own electric power. Today, the outdoor parking is covered by Solar Panels and they don't spend a dime on the electric grid outside of the minimum hookup charge.

Every new commercial build here gets solar power. Not because the Government required it (they don't) but because it make more sense for the capitalistic bottom line. Times march on with or without you.

Conspiracy theory threads should be in the Conspiracy Theory forum.

This is exactly the
This is exactly what's going on in the world now. We have a small group of wealthy elitist trying to force their global all electric car agenda on the entire Earth.The people of the Earth must resist thus all electric car agenda. The human climate Chang's agenda is linked to this electric car agenda also!

Funny, I've driven an electric of one form or another for the last 20 years. Long before some Money Grubber decided he could get rich on it. I had to fight tooth and nail to allow them on the roadways Yes, I worked side by side with a State Representative writing one new law and rewriting another one at the state level. People like you come up with some of the dumbest ideas and expect everyone else to abide by them. And when I correct you you counter with "What are you a Know it All". Actually, on that subject, I am. I wrote the law.

This is exactly the

Funny, I've driven an electric of one form or another for the last 20 years. Long before some Money Grubber decided he could get rich on it. I had to fight tooth and nail to allow them on the roadways Yes, I worked side by side with a State Representative writing one new law and rewriting another one at the state level. People like you come up with some of the dumbest ideas and expect everyone else to abide by them. And when I correct you you counter with "What are you a Know it All". Actually, on that subject, I am. I wrote the law.
what laws were those??

When electric vehicles are superior to gas burners in every way I don't see where there will be a problem. That point is coming quickly.
They very definitely aren't superior in every way. That should seem obvious to everyone.

Its coming no matter how much you fight against progress. If you dont adapt you will become extinct like conservatives typically do.

View attachment 451186
Thanks. I tried to tell Progressive Hunter that this wasnt new technology.

What killed it was cost and neglect. The Model T about less than 500 bucks a vehicle versus 2000 dollars for an electric.

When your new electric vehicle is traveling on long interstate highways and the fuel is very nearly gone
good luck plugging in in some little out of the way wide spot in the road.

Forum List

Back