Not even one Democrat scumbag voted to repeal Obamacare

Much like in 2009, when all 60 Democrat Senators voted for Obamacare and none voted against it, in 2017, no Democrats Congressmen voted to repeal the "unaffordable" care act. 189 Dem congressmen voted against the repeal with another 5 not voting. These idiots have learned nothing from their sound defeats in the 2017 presidential election. These vermin have no intention of doing right by Americans.
Where's the replacement plan? My bet it will be about 85% of the current law, just without the name Ibamacare.

Why can't insurers insure people out of state? Because the government says so? The whole thing is nonsense from the outset.
if you allow out of state insurance sales the insurance companies will simply change rates to meet geographic locations. Are you so stupid as to believe if there are "cheap" policies in Idaho because of low cost health care that those companies will charge the same rates in Massachusetts? Please. Get a little serious here.

And what's to stop them from doing that in state? It's called the free market, numb nuts. Learn how it works; and don't come at me with such lame shit.
You're under some delusion that the cost of health care varies from state to state. Or that insurers aren't going to price policies based on other policies issued in any given state.

You really are clueless.

I do make that claim; because I know exactly what's going on with healthcare; and that "study" is utter bull shit. And I've learned that the left loves to commission fake studies like they love to commission fake news. The last thing they want is to promote the truth.

Every organization that looks at employer benefit costs has found record low premium growth in employer-sponsored coverage in recent years. The KFF/HRET survey is just one of many.

Mercer:
Average total health benefit cost per employee rose just 2.4% in 2016, one of the lowest increases in decades

ADP:
From 2014 to 2016, the average monthly premium rose 5.0% across all industries and demographic groups combined. This slow growth stands in stark contrast to the double-digit inflation experienced in health premiums of previous decades.

While the total plan cost increased by 2.8% over 2014-15 and 2.1% over 2015-16, the amount of premium paid by firms increased as well—by 3.1% and 2.5%, respectively. One explanation is that employers may be working to make plans more affordable for lower-wage workers.

EBRI:
One-half of workers with health insurance coverage report having experienced an increase in health care costs in the past year, an historical low in the survey. The percentage reporting that they did not experience a change in health care costs increased from 36 percent to 47 percent between 2014 and 2015.

PwC
Growth rates in employer health cost are at historic lows

KFF/HRET:
The average family premium rose 3% over the 2015 average premium while the increase in the premium for single coverage was not statistically significant. ["the fifth straight year of relatively low premium growth"]
Gatsby has become a Trump Troll, disregarding all facts and data in an effort to gaslight. Trying to do it on a political site, against informed posters, is just dumb on his part.

That's all you're doing is gaslighting, dude.
I'm glad I was able to teach you a new word, retard.

Much like in 2009, when all 60 Democrat Senators voted for Obamacare and none voted against it, in 2017, no Democrats Congressmen voted to repeal the "unaffordable" care act. 189 Dem congressmen voted against the repeal with another 5 not voting. These idiots have learned nothing from their sound defeats in the 2017 presidential election. These vermin have no intention of doing right by Americans.

You're looking at this from a very glass-half-empty point of view. Let's accentuate the positive and point out that all the Democrats who aren't scumbags did, in fact, vote to repeal ACA!

You're looking at this from a very glass-half-empty point of view. Let's accentuate the positive and point out that all the Democrats who aren't scumbags did, in fact, vote to repeal ACA!

Yea, let's count all ZERO of them.

I do make that claim; because I know exactly what's going on with healthcare; and that "study" is utter bull shit. And I've learned that the left loves to commission fake studies like they love to commission fake news. The last thing they want is to promote the truth.

Every organization that looks at employer benefit costs has found record low premium growth in employer-sponsored coverage in recent years. The KFF/HRET survey is just one of many.

Mercer:
Average total health benefit cost per employee rose just 2.4% in 2016, one of the lowest increases in decades

ADP:
From 2014 to 2016, the average monthly premium rose 5.0% across all industries and demographic groups combined. This slow growth stands in stark contrast to the double-digit inflation experienced in health premiums of previous decades.

While the total plan cost increased by 2.8% over 2014-15 and 2.1% over 2015-16, the amount of premium paid by firms increased as well—by 3.1% and 2.5%, respectively. One explanation is that employers may be working to make plans more affordable for lower-wage workers.

EBRI:
One-half of workers with health insurance coverage report having experienced an increase in health care costs in the past year, an historical low in the survey. The percentage reporting that they did not experience a change in health care costs increased from 36 percent to 47 percent between 2014 and 2015.

PwC
Growth rates in employer health cost are at historic lows

KFF/HRET:
The average family premium rose 3% over the 2015 average premium while the increase in the premium for single coverage was not statistically significant. ["the fifth straight year of relatively low premium growth"]
Gatsby has become a Trump Troll, disregarding all facts and data in an effort to gaslight. Trying to do it on a political site, against informed posters, is just dumb on his part.

That's all you're doing is gaslighting, dude.
I'm glad I was able to teach you a new word, retard.

Do a search, dickhead. I was using that word before you were.

Much like in 2009, when all 60 Democrat Senators voted for Obamacare and none voted against it, in 2017, no Democrats Congressmen voted to repeal the "unaffordable" care act.

Yep. You have to own it, killing so many Americans. You won't be able to say the Democrats helped.

Scares you a lot, I see. After all, you're used to whining "But ... but ... the democrats do it too!" to excuse your party's endless catastrophic screwups. And now you can't do that.

Yes, we will be highlighting every child you helped to kill. Get used to it.

Much like in 2009, when all 60 Democrat Senators voted for Obamacare and none voted against it, in 2017, no Democrats Congressmen voted to repeal the "unaffordable" care act.

Yep. You have to own it, killing so many Americans. You won't be able to say the Democrats helped.

Scares you a lot, I see. After all, you're used to whining "But ... but ... the democrats do it too!" to excuse your party's endless catastrophic screwups. And now you can't do that.

Left loves to vilify. Not wanting to be shook down by the government is akin to being a murderer. :lmao:

Smart, I hope they stick to their guns. It was a rigged election, Trump even said so.

Poll: For the First Time Since ’09, More Americans Think Obamacare is a Good Idea Than a Bad Idea

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Left loves to vilify. Not wanting to be shook down by the government is akin to being a murderer. :lmao:
You poor fragile snowflake! Getting shook down by the mean old gummint! While insurers are as innocent and pure as a newborn babe!

Smart, I hope they stick to their guns. It was a rigged election, Trump even said so.

Heh... hmm... You make your bed, you sleep in it, eh?

You poor fragile snowflake! Getting shook down by the mean old gummint! While insurers are as innocent and pure as a newborn babe!

Quiet. You're fake news.

Poll: For the First Time Since ’09, More Americans Think Obamacare is a Good Idea Than a Bad Idea

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Quiet. You're fake news.

Quiet. You're fake news.
Translation: you give up.

I understand.

Quiet. You're fake news.
Translation: you give up.

I understand.

What's wrong? Nobody listening to your fake news anymore?

Forum List

Back