Not even one Democrat scumbag voted to repeal Obamacare

Are brain dead I can't wait till it's their turn in the barrel I have dual citizenship with Canada because I own property there but I'm a snow bird and spend the winter in Arizona I retired from Chrysler and I buy American if at all possible I bet you he is sucking on the government tit most are one way or another

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obamacare sets stringent regulations that ultimately set the market.
You're talking out of your ass, as usual. Insurers have had 7 years to directly show that the ACA has raised rates and they've barely tried.

Maybe because they know it's a false premise: the rise of rates has slowed under Obamacare.

Thank you President Obama! (praise be unto Him)

That's just a bold faced lie. Take your shit to some fucktard on the street that has no sense of reality.
You're such a dishonest POS.

The truth about healthcare premiums: They'd be a lot higher without Obamacare

Health premiums after Obamacare? They’re lower.

Obamacare Isn't Driving Up Health Costs. Really.

Study: Premium growth slowed after Obamacare

You can't even decide between your own propaganda pieces. Are rates lower or being slowed? Oh, it's both. Talking out of both sides of your ass.

My sister was on it because she needed it and she had no problems with it unfortunately she had health issues that ended her life

The democrats are more about party allegiance than what's best for the American people. That's why Obama was such a Hillary Clinton lover, even though it was another huge bite out of tiny ounce of respect the American people had left for him.

Obama has made the liberals look bad for 8 years.

Listen gatsby full of crazy shit ass theories about how the cost for health care has increased well here are some the congressional budget office has determined that some have gone up because of infatuation you boob in the last six or so years it has risin at a modest growth rate of about 4.5 percent which is why under the projected percentage would be which was almost 8 percent increase so things change the price of gasoline change the price for cars change every thing changes this is not the 1950 ies no more the one of the CEO for united health care got 180-million bouns if the republicans are and were interested i helping to control cost wouldn't that be a good place to start so here's A point why pay the CEO of united health care a 180 million dollars bonus wouldn't that help keep the price down a bit it would work but guess what no takers so give me a reason why the American people can't have what they have a they better people than us of course not so the republicans want you people to be dumb and stupid about what it good it does do if I were in there and god for bid a republican I would stand with the people you know who they are human being s I would be proud to stand up and say don't repeal thes e people need health care insurance and after that I could sleep better because I did the right thing for my people

What kind of idiot doesn't realize that regular medical care allows a person to live longer than someone who only receives care in emergencies? You're not that dumb, are you?

What kind of idiot doesn't realize that millions of people's premiums and deductibles have shot through the roof since its passage? You're not that dumb, are you?

Or maybe you're just a liar

So you're sticking by your claim that regular healthcare doesn't extend lives?

I think you should answer the fucking question he asked: "What kind of idiot doesn't realize that millions of people's premiums and deductibles have shot through the roof since its passage? You're not that dumb, are you?"

Are you that dumb? Ignorant?

Can you name one quarter ever when insurance rates didn't go up? You are aware that the rate of increase is less than before ACA, don't you?

Can you name me a time bragging about health care rates before Unaffordable Health Care Act? None of that justifies the shenanigans.

You were whining about the rates. I just gave you a little context.

What kind of idiot doesn't realize that regular medical care allows a person to live longer than someone who only receives care in emergencies? You're not that dumb, are you?

What kind of idiot doesn't realize that millions of people's premiums and deductibles have shot through the roof since its passage? You're not that dumb, are you?

I think you should answer the fucking question he asked: "What kind of idiot doesn't realize that millions of people's premiums and deductibles have shot through the roof since its passage? You're not that dumb, are you?"

Can you name one quarter ever when insurance rates didn't go up? You are aware that the rate of increase is less than before ACA, don't you?
It sure would be great if Gatsby would man up and try to refute this with actual facts. Charts would be nice, too.

He can't. Hannity didn't tell him what to say in response to that. He's a coward too.

It sure would be great if Gatsby would man up and try to refute this with actual facts. Charts would be nice, too.

You haven't cited one of your "facts." Though, it would be made up monkey crap even if you did; so, I'm not worried.

Slower Premium Growth Under Obama
kff-chart.png

The RNC’s “fact check” goes on to list more figures from the KFF survey, including the accurate statistic that the average premium for single coverage through employers has gone up 28 percent “under Obama” That’s right again, but much lower than the growth of individual premiums during Bush’s first six years. That increase was 72 percent.

You haven't cited one of your "facts." Though, it would be made up monkey crap even if you did; so, I'm not worried.

Slower Premium Growth Under Obama
kff-chart.png

The RNC’s “fact check” goes on to list more figures from the KFF survey, including the accurate statistic that the average premium for single coverage through employers has gone up 28 percent “under Obama” That’s right again, but much lower than the growth of individual premiums during Bush’s first six years. That increase was 72 percent.

This Kaiser foundation is clearly a propaganda group.

He can't. Hannity didn't tell him what to say in response to that. He's a coward too.

Any idiot that's arguing shit like Obamacare lowers costs doesn't deserve a response, let alone a well documented one.

Any idiot that's arguing shit like Obamacare lowers costs doesn't deserve a response, let alone a well documented one.

So now you're claiming the Kaiser foundation is not credible? Of course you are. You make that claim about anybody that doesn't accept your unfounded rhetoric. They are extremely credible.

So now you're claiming the Kaiser foundation is not credible? Of course you are. You make that claim about anybody that doesn't accept your unfounded rhetoric. They are extremely credible.

I do make that claim; because I know exactly what's going on with healthcare; and that "study" is utter bull shit. And I've learned that the left loves to commission fake studies like they love to commission fake news. The last thing they want is to promote the truth.

I do make that claim; because I know exactly what's going on with healthcare; and that "study" is utter bull shit. And I've learned that the left loves to commission fake studies like they love to commission fake news. The last thing they want is to promote the truth.

Every organization that looks at employer benefit costs has found record low premium growth in employer-sponsored coverage in recent years. The KFF/HRET survey is just one of many.

Mercer:
Average total health benefit cost per employee rose just 2.4% in 2016, one of the lowest increases in decades

ADP:
From 2014 to 2016, the average monthly premium rose 5.0% across all industries and demographic groups combined. This slow growth stands in stark contrast to the double-digit inflation experienced in health premiums of previous decades.

While the total plan cost increased by 2.8% over 2014-15 and 2.1% over 2015-16, the amount of premium paid by firms increased as well—by 3.1% and 2.5%, respectively. One explanation is that employers may be working to make plans more affordable for lower-wage workers.

EBRI:
One-half of workers with health insurance coverage report having experienced an increase in health care costs in the past year, an historical low in the survey. The percentage reporting that they did not experience a change in health care costs increased from 36 percent to 47 percent between 2014 and 2015.

PwC
Growth rates in employer health cost are at historic lows

KFF/HRET:
The average family premium rose 3% over the 2015 average premium while the increase in the premium for single coverage was not statistically significant. ["the fifth straight year of relatively low premium growth"]

Forum List

Back