Not even a full year in....Trump and his peeps have cost tax payers 1 billion and counting!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015

I know its gonna hurt you poor white trashies, but so far your president, that average guy, that white boy that's just like "us", he feels our pain, white boy......be brave and listen to the money your president and his peeps have spent so far....and your still waiting for the great white hype to make your pathetic white lives better!!

Be brave and listen to FACTS!!

20376023_2073741806181313_5808635738948481005_n.jpg

In that case, he should not had gone to the game in the first place. It would had cost the tax payers the same or more had he stayed for the full game.

Just think of all the money that would be saved if the president and Vice President would simply stay home and avoid all unnecessary travel and events.

I know its gonna hurt you poor white trashies, but so far your president, that average guy, that white boy that's just like "us", he feels our pain, white boy......be brave and listen to the money your president and his peeps have spent so far....and your still waiting for the great white hype to make your pathetic white lives better!!

Progressives have never cared about the debt...

Republicans only care about the debt when a Democrat is President. They didn't care when Reagan was President, or W, but they cared a whole bunch when Obama was President, and Clinton.

Republicans only care about the debt when a Democrat is President. They didn't care when Reagan was President, or W, but they cared a whole bunch when Obama was President, and Clinton.

cry baby 8.jpg

Forum List

Back