NOT Clinton: Summary of Why.....

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
1. Zero record of accomplishment.
Since 2009 we've seen what happens when we elect a President with charisma but minus a resume: weakness, waffling, national decline.

2. She's a terrible role model for women.
She married her way into power.

3. She's "politics as usual"

4. She can't be trusted to look after the United States' best interests
Bill and Hillary Clinton's Clinton Foundation has received more than $100 million in foreign government donations,

While I am not a fan of the Clintons, judicial appointments alone should give anyone who cares about freedom pause. Another Alito, Scalia or Thomas and we can all unhappily return to the fifties. Republicans are attached at the hip to corporations, and controlled by fundamentalists in all other areas. That ain't the America we grew up in or aspire to. Thankfully President Obama was able to get women onto the court to balance the corporate ideologues of the right.

interesting piece. Why Hillary Clinton Is Probably Going to Win -- NYMag

"Do you think Hillary Clinton would be well served to follow the “What would Roger Ailes do” credo?" I think we would all be well served to follow that credo. That’s what we should be thinking: What’s good for my own business? We’re in a business that’s dying everywhere. We said, “We’ll make everything for free.” On a very real level, you have a responsibility to make your own business work. And it’s a responsibility that I feel very hotly, because in our business — where I make my money and you make your money — somebody screwed that up.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/14/m...-thinks-we-could-all-learn-from-fox-news.html

"A surefire politics of change would necessarily involve getting people in the middle — from the 30th to the 70th percentile — to see their own economic self-interest. If they vote in their own self-interest, they’ll elect people who are likely to be more aligned with people with lower incomes as well as with them. As long as people in the middle identify more with people on the top than with those on the bottom, we are doomed. The obscene amount of money flowing into the electoral process makes things harder yet." Peter Edelman http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/29/opinion/sunday/why-cant-we-end-poverty-in-america.html

1. Zero record of accomplishment.
Since 2009 we've seen what happens when we elect a President with charisma but minus a resume: weakness, waffling, national decline.

2. She's a terrible role model for women.
She married her way into power.

3. She's "politics as usual"

4. She can't be trusted to look after the United States' best interests
Bill and Hillary Clinton's Clinton Foundation has received more than $100 million in foreign government donations,

The hildabeast has no charisma, resume, integrity and doesn't give a crap about the country or our people. Other than that she might be ok.

Forum List

Back