Trump=Perot?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The last few days Trump has signaled that a 3rd party run is not out of the question for him.

If he runs will the dem nominee win by default? I believe they will.

The last few days Trump has signaled that a 3rd party run is not out of the question for him.

Actually, I think that might well improve the chances of the republican candidate. Trump will take the far right with him and the republican can run a more rational campaign.

• Banned

Actually, I think that might well improve the chances of the republican candidate. Trump will take the far right with him and the republican can run a more rational campaign.
That would be no different than when the far right sat out in 2012. End result is the same

That would be no different than when the far right sat out in 2012. End result is the same
Well, maybe I'm just hoping it takes them away for good. A guy can dream.

150723-gop-primary-meltdown-latest.jpg

i dont think the far right will make that mistake again....right now the field is too large to judge....i see the far right falling in with lindsey or cruz....more than trump....as trump goes off on people for twitter insults....do you really desire a twitter president? i do not see the far right going for jeb at all....

now for the democrats....i do not want to see hillary....i am seriously thinking of bernie....dont do anything half ass....and that is how i feel about a lot of the social programs.....the gop is determined to destroy...crank them up

revamp the tax system and make it just and valid...do away with tax loopholes...it is one thing to use tax incentives to attract business but the continue corporate welfare must be stopped...

Any third party run helps the dems. Dem voters are parrots who vote as their masters tell them. Republicans and independents actually think about who they vote for and vote for the person rather than the party.

i dont think the far right will make that mistake again....right now the field is too large to judge....i see the far right falling in with lindsey or cruz....more than trump....as trump goes off on people for twitter insults....do you really desire a twitter president? i do not see the far right going for jeb at all....

now for the democrats....i do not want to see hillary....i am seriously thinking of bernie....dont do anything half ass....and that is how i feel about a lot of the social programs.....the gop is determined to destroy...crank them up

revamp the tax system and make it just and valid...do away with tax loopholes...it is one thing to use tax incentives to attract business but the continue corporate welfare must be stopped...

what specifically is corporate welfare? give us 5 examples if you can.

Sanders is too far left and has no experience. He won't be able to work with the Congress and we end up with yet more gridlock. I can't see it. I don't want Clinton either, but don't see anyone else. Perhaps Biden will make a serious push. I expect all of the democrats are going to lay low for now in hopes the republicans implode and cripple whoever the candidate is.

I do think the far right will make that mistake again.

Sanders is too far left and has no experience. He won't be able to work with the Congress and we end up with yet more gridlock. I can't see it. I don't want Clinton either, but don't see anyone else. Perhaps Biden will make a serious push. I expect all of the democrats are going to lay low for now in hopes the republicans implode and cripple whoever the candidate is.

the best dem candidate is Webb. but the DNC doesn't want a candidate who tells the truth. so you will probably get the hildebeast, and whoever the GOP runs will beat her.

Why isn't Webb on your radar?

Any third party run helps the dems. Dem voters are parrots who vote as their masters tell them. Republicans and independents actually think about who they vote for and vote for the person rather than the party.

Yup. If the Reps are smart and Trump has the momentum and gets the nod they should support him.

If Trump goes third party it can only hurt the Reps because Dems will vote for Jack the Ripper as long as he's a Dem.

Yup. If the Reps are smart and Trump has the momentum and gets the nod they should support him.

If Trump goes third party it can only hurt the Reps because Dems will vote for Jack the Ripper as long as he's a Dem.
That feels like extortion to me.

I said from the beginning to NOT support Trump so as to avoid this situation to begin with. Had he not gained wide popularity to begin with he might not have thought that he had the support needed for a viable third party run.
I will not be forced to support a known flip floppin big mouth when we have actual good candidates with legit credentials like Walker or Kasich (sp)

Why isn't Webb on your radar?

Because he isn't a blip. When he becomes one, I'll consider him. However, since I'm not a democrat it really doesn't matter that much to me.

Forum List

Back