Not being stupid is Cognitive privilege now

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The University of Iowa’s student newspaper has announced the discovery of a special privilege which intelligent people acquire as an accident of birth. This new privilege — called “cognitive privilege” — functions in essentially the same way as white privilege.

Not Being Stupid Is ‘Cognitive Privilege’ Now
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yah know there are days where stupidity leaves one with nothing left to say. There must be a mental virus in the water that has damaged the brains of leftist. They are so out of touch with reality that fixing stupid is going to be a never successful batch of issues as the leftist continue down their path of self destruction.
Rome is falling sheep might want to see that sooner rather than later

I can see the OP is bereft of "cognitive privilege" daily...Yet sjw's are not just leftist...The religious dogmatic drones play the same game...

• Banned
I can see the OP is bereft of "cognitive privilege" daily...Yet sjw's are not just leftist...The religious dogmatic drones play the same game...

In your mind they are.

LEFTIST =

SJW
GAYS
TRANNIES
TRUMP HATERS
SNOWFLAKES
ANTI AMERICAN

WOW IMAGINE , they're all in one group and they all HATE TRUMP..............nothing to see there bahahah

In your mind they are.

LEFTIST =

SJW
GAYS
TRANNIES
TRUMP HATERS
SNOWFLAKES
ANTI AMERICAN

WOW IMAGINE , they're all in one group and they all HATE TRUMP..............nothing to see there bahahah
So anti-abortion activist hate Trump!?

Who would have thunk it?

Okay, the kids could have ditched the trigger word "privilege" but what they're actually saying is true and has been found by study after study after study of IQ among classes and races.

Okay, the kids could have ditched the trigger word "privilege" but what they're actually saying is true and has been found by study after study after study of IQ among classes and races.
They really have Mind Wars upset..
Moon, when is Mind Wars not upset?
Absolute Chicken Little.
Little boy crying WOLF!
Pot stirrer extraordinaire.

Forum List

Back