Not be racist because I have many friends of many colors

I am wondering why the OP thinks black people will not agree with her beliefs on the issue?

Its funny how people will claim they are not racists because they have a friend or two who are of color.

Then to say something like all the other BLACKS wont agree with me that this history of slavery stuff is a problem and that you dont give a damn about the people who disagreee with you.

I bet this poster also claims christains are being discriminated against.

Its funny how people will claim they are not racists because they have a friend or two who are of color.

Then to say something like all the other BLACKS wont agree with me that this history of slavery stuff is a problem and that you dont give a damn about the people who disagreee with you.

I bet this poster also claims christains are being discriminated against.

Funny how you don't pick up on that somebody might be yanking your chain.

My best friend is a full blooded Mexican
Another friend is from Honduras which stayed with for a month
My sons best friend is black.

I have no problem with any race that is will to help them self. What I do have a problem is all this slavery stuff. You know if you had not come to this country your live would not be as good as it now. Go back to Africa and see how the state of their countries are and see what the conditions are and then see how bad you really have. You need to quit bitching. Educated your self and . You have the same opportunies as the the rest of us. IF NOT MORE. They have so many programs for poor black people . A.A. You cant blame anyone but your self for being in the position your in

Off my soap box. I am sure the blacks will blast me .. But frankly I don't give a damn!

Well, you are a racist first of all

Secondly, Africa was colonized for hundreds of years and the strongest and brightest were taken as slaves for hundreds of years.

That kills development, and that trend is continued because those who are educated usually immigrate somewhere else.

Learn history

And yes you are a racist your son having a black friend doesn't give you a pass, and the fact you point it out like that only make you appear even more racist

You are just a closet racist, I have more respect for the racists who at least have the balls to own up to it.

What I do have a problem is all this slavery stuff.

Gee, imagine how the people who were brought here as slaves (and their descendants) felt about it? What a douchebag comment to make. Your STFU filter really failed you on that post, champ.

She really and truely thinks the American people should just forget slavery ever happened.

I wonder if she also thinks the jews should never mention Hitler and the extermination of millions of jewish people.

She really and truely thinks the American people should just forget slavery ever happened.

I wonder if she also thinks the jews should never mention Hitler and the extermination of millions of jewish people.

But shouldn't they be thankful that the Holocaust caused them to move to the U.S. and their own country of Israel so they don't have to live in ghettos in anti-semetic Europe anymore?

Shouldn't they be thanking the Nazis?

Forum List

Back