Not all whites......

It's really simple, many black people are wealthy and powerful. Hell, we just had a black man as president, who is often referred to as the most powerful person in the world. That does not mean there is no racism and it does not mean that racism is never an obstacle. However, wealth and power is there for black people to take; the system is not stopping them.

Ironic, you often like to brag about the accomplishments of blacks. Why not now?
Tell me something, were there any super successful blacks during the Jim Crow era?
This is not the Jim Crow Era. But I think I know what you are trying to do. Yes, there were a few successful Blacks during the Jim Crow Era , and racism was much more of a problem then than it is now, One thing is for sure, we didn't have success like Oprah Winfrey under Jim Crow.

Madam C. J. Walker went from rags to riches during the Jim Crow Era.
"One thing is for sure, we didn't have success like Oprah Winfrey under Jim Crow"

Thats because Jim Crow was legal. Now that discrimination is illegal in hiring Jim Crow has become unofficial but maintained in other ways. Its easier to avoid and beat.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
“The problem with white supremists although their intention is to stand up for whites and make things better for whites they actually do the opposite and make things much worse for whites in America.

White supremists instead of uniting us they divide us and by their ignorant actions just intensify hatred and divisions between whites, blacks, and Latinos. I hear the complaints of many of my friends who are black and Hispanic and even from my own wife who is half American Indian and part Mexican.

Thank you so much ignorant white supremists you make living in this country as a white man a lot harder due to your own stupidity.”

You guys are quick to cry about how it's not all whites, but any white person here who does not repeat the white racism is denigrated by all who cry about how we blacks should say not all whites before each post. The qoute above is from a white poster who used to come here. This is evidence once again to show you that we blacks are not blaming all whites for shit. And it is going to be the last time this is done.

The clock has hit 0:00 on the game you guys have played.

But you guys will show us what the problem is and who is the cause.
Its Supremacist not Supremist you incompetent moron.Anyways...continue with your Anti White racist tirade.

Tell that to the white person who posted the quote. And stop crying about Anti White racist tirades. It makes you look like a infant crying because you want everything your way. This is the race and racism section. And that means it is not reserved only for whites to post up page after page of racist bullshit lies about blacks.
Talk about infant throwing a fit....you do NOTHING but WHINE about "white racism" YOU ARE A CRYBABY! An Anti White Racist CRYBABY...its amusing as hell since I rarely come in here just when I am in a mood to listen to your usual whining and the other typical Anti White whiners.

The truth is a difficult thing for you crybabies to take.
The TRUTH is the White Race is superior and always will be. The TRUTH is you are a WHINY crybaby.

Oh Goody! Yet another Racist Race Baiting thread by a Racist Race Baiting Race Baiter!

Post #54 of this thread for one!
Brother Asclepias said, "That depends on what you mean by "racist". It ranges from the "I wish all Blacks would have their genitals removed and burn in hell" to the "I am colorblind. I dont see you as Black". I would put that number at about 95% of all whites being racist."

Key words are "that depends." So, no, he didn't call every white a racist.
Your request for a link was to my post claiming that I've been told on this board that white people that claim to be color blind are actually racist. Asclepias seems to say in that post that "color blind" Whites are racist. I did not state in that post for which you requested a link that Asclepias believes all Whites are racist. Please try to follow along.

Let's make it simple so that you can understand.

Colour-blind racism (1970- ), also know as aversive racism, is racism that acts as if skin colour does not matter – even when it does. It is the most common form of racism among white Americans who grew up after the fall of Jim Crow in the 1960s. It takes the place of Jim Crow racism, the meaner, more naked white racism common in the 1950s and before.

Political correctness and the idea of hate speech grew out of colour-blind racism. So did the welfare queen and model minority stereotypes. It helped to spread the word “African American”.

Colour-blind racists say things like this:

• It’s not race, it’s economics …
  • It’s not race, it’s culture …
  • It’s not race, it depends on a person’s background …
  • I’m not prejudiced, but …
  • I’m not black, but …
  • One of my best friends is black.
  • My cousin married a black man.
  • I voted for Barack Obama.
  • I don’t see you as black.
And believe things like this:

• I am not racist.
  • Blacks are not willing to work hard.
  • Blacks want everything handed to them.
  • Blacks hold themselves back, not racism.
  • Blacks are unfairly favoured, whites are not.
  • Blacks do not want to live with us (or eat at our table).
  • Blacks live in the past. They need to get over it and move on.
  • Blacks need to pull themselves up from the bottom like everyone else.
  • Blacks cry racism for everything even though they are the racist ones.
Notice how white people never seem to do anything bad.

While they would agree with most of those statements, they would have a hard time saying them straight out like that. Race makes them uncomfortable. Their statements would be more long-winded and watered down, throwing in phrases like those from the first list, even the one about the cousin.

They seem to think that if they do not say the words then racism will somehow go away by magic. As if racism is just a matter of words.

They rarely think of themselves as “white” and avoid saying the word “black” in public, even when they are thinking it. Their supposed colour-blindness is a front.

For example, I have heard white people talk about someone who I knew had to be black just by the way they bent over backwards to avoid saying the word “black”. Yet when they left the room and thought I could not hear, they said “black” just as plain as day, as if they were talking about their dress.

They avoid the word “race” too. Instead they use words like “culture”, “background”, “ethnicity”. That is why they like the word “African American” so much: it seems colour-blind.

They are not as mean or violent as Jim Crow racists, nor do they wear their racism well. Unlike Jim Crow racists, they are willing to vote for a black man for president. But they still look down on blacks and still believe the stereotypes, adding some of their own.

But they still look down on blacks and still believe the stereotypes, adding some of their own.

Speaking of adding stereotypes...............

You just refuse to accept any responsibility.

This is not the Jim Crow Era. But I think I know what you are trying to do. Yes, there were a few successful Blacks during the Jim Crow Era , and racism was much more of a problem then than it is now, One thing is for sure, we didn't have success like Oprah Winfrey under Jim Crow.

How does the fact that, by your own account, someone such as Madame C. J.Walker could rise to riches in the midst of bigotry, racism and an oppressive system programmed to stop her at all costs, inform your thinking?

“The problem with white supremists although their intention is to stand up for whites and make things better for whites they actually do the opposite and make things much worse for whites in America.

White supremists instead of uniting us they divide us and by their ignorant actions just intensify hatred and divisions between whites, blacks, and Latinos. I hear the complaints of many of my friends who are black and Hispanic and even from my own wife who is half American Indian and part Mexican.

Thank you so much ignorant white supremists you make living in this country as a white man a lot harder due to your own stupidity.”

You guys are quick to cry about how it's not all whites, but any white person here who does not repeat the white racism is denigrated by all who cry about how we blacks should say not all whites before each post. The qoute above is from a white poster who used to come here. This is evidence once again to show you that we blacks are not blaming all whites for shit. And it is going to be the last time this is done.

Its Supremacist not Supremist you incompetent moron.Anyways...continue with your Anti White racist tirade.

Tell that to the white person who posted the quote. And stop crying about Anti White racist tirades. It makes you look like a infant crying because you want everything your way. This is the race and racism section. And that means it is not reserved only for whites to post up page after page of racist bullshit lies about blacks.
Talk about infant throwing a fit....you do NOTHING but WHINE about "white racism" YOU ARE A CRYBABY! An Anti White Racist CRYBABY...its amusing as hell since I rarely come in here just when I am in a mood to listen to your usual whining and the other typical Anti White whiners.

You got friends who are white. Forgive them for asking questions. You just think they all live the life of Riley and you can not take any criticism. They got problems like you do. But 60 years of the Great Society spending tens of trillions of dollars and trillions more is an eternity in world living. An eternity! We need to get along better and admit we make excuses at times.

You have not or will never see me say all whites have it easy. But no whites have faced the racism whites put on others. Now that is a fact and not an excuse. And the Great Society has not spent trillions on blacks. I am a black man and have lived as a black man and will die a black man. I have worked in the black community with people dealing with serious problems. And when you get down in the trenches to find out the cause, you find that it is rooted in white racism. Now as you are white and seem to think racism is a simple thing, let me help you understand what it really is.

Racism is a form of abusive behavior based upon the belief in the superiority of you race. This abuse involves, physical, psychological, emotional, plus there were especially in the past, sexual abuse.

“Bryant-Davis and Ocampo (2005) noted similar courses of psychopathology between rape victims and victims of racism. Both events are an assault on the personhood and integrity of the victim. Similar to rape victims, race-related trauma victims may respond with disbelief, shock, or dissociation, which can prevent them from responding to the incident in a healthy manner. The victim may then feel shame and self-blame because they were unable to respond or defend themselves, which may lead to low self-concept and self-destructive behaviors. In the same study, a parallel was drawn between race-related trauma victims and victims of domestic violence. Both survivors are made to feel shame over allowing themselves to be victimized. For instance, someone who may have experienced a racist incident may be told that if they are polite, work hard, and/or dress in a certain way, they will not encounter racism. When these rules are followed yet racism persists, powerlessness, hyper vigilance, and other symptoms associated with PTSD may develop or worsen (Bryant-Davis & Ocampo, 2005).”

Racism must be looked upon as what it is if there is ever going to be a true and logical reduction in the behavior. This is mainly due to white refusal to accept that certain behaviors done by nonwhites are caused by white racism. But if you study abuse, it has been shown that specific types of abuse can cause different types behaviors ether positive or negative. We must go beyond the simpleton view of racism which has been largely manufactured by whites to allow them to escape the reality of the complete damage whites have done to those they imposed the system of white supremacy upon.

I have held all types of conversations in social and other settings about race as well as the impact of racism from the perspective of being black. What I discovered is that a lot of whites really don’t have much of a clue about what racism really is and what it can do to a person. For example, you try explaining to a white person that blacks riot in their communities because of white racism and the first thing you hear is, ’Come on man white racism did not cause that.” Now here we have a person who has not experienced the first second of what racism does to a person talking about what they believe cannot happen.

Yet if you talk to this same person about child abuse, sexual abuse or other types of abuses, they are more than able to talk about the behaviors that can result. But racism, well that’s just something you can easily get beyond. Meanwhile every other abuse is a lifelong struggle for the person who must deal with it.

There has been tremendous psychological damage caused to nonwhites because of the racist policies and individual actions by whites in America and worldwide. But what some whites seem to think is that racism is simple and that it carries no psychological consequences to those who are the victims of it. And they do so because they see nonwhites coping the best way they can with it. Secondly, they tend to look at things from only the white perspective, meaning that when they see blacks acting violent they look at it from the white perspective meaning they never factor in the damage at every level caused by past and continuing white racism.

“On occasion, the emotional weight of racism can lead African Americans to engage in maladaptive coping, such as remaining in denial, engaging in substance use, aggression, self-blame – even in extreme cases suicide (i.e., Black Lives Matter activist Marshawn McCarrel) and terrorism (i.e., Dallas shooter Micah Xavier Johnson). These responses are harmful and lead to negative, long-term consequences.”

Monnica T. Williams Ph.D.

All whites see is the end result then they try judging us. Our culture gets blamed for what white racism has done to us as people and if we try even mentioning that white racism is a problem we get messages like what you have posted. Criticism is fine but lies are not. There are no excuses to be made for negative behaviors, but what you need to understand as a white person is that these negative behaviors will not stop until the root cause for that behavior stops.

Last edited:

The TRUTH is the White Race is superior and always will be. The TRUTH is you are a WHINY crybaby.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Only white losers adopt white supremacy.

Last edited:

• I’m not black, but …

• I am not racist.
  • Blacks want
  • everything handed to them.

While they would agree with most of those statements, they would have a hard time saying them straight out like that. Race makes them uncomfortable. Their statements would be more long-winded and watered down, throwing in phrases like those from the first list, even the one about the cousin.

They seem to think that if they do not say the words then racism will somehow go away by magic. As if racism is just a matter of words.
So JoeMoma, have you ever found yourself engaging in any of the above?
The above is a bunch of bullshit. For example, maybe my cousin did marry someone who is black .. so what!

One of the bullet points is "I am not a racist". does believing that make a person a racist? Can't win with that point.

Oh, and the statements about "black people" should say "some people" because color blind people don't see "black" or "white" people and those statements are true about some people but not others. They are definitely NOT true about about all black people.

So, "The Above" essentially sets up false standards to label people that try to treat people equitable regardless of race or skin color as racist.

Edit: Added the word "NOT" to a critical sentence.

The point here is that your so called being colorblind is fake news. You are not colorblind. If you were, you would be able to understand how white racism has impacted non whites. Instead you make the same racist claims about how we blame all whites, hate all whites and are blaming whites for our failures.. There are whites here who are colorblind, but you are not one of them. And if you notice those who aren't do not go around bragging about how they don't ever see color. They do see color and understand how race has impacted people.

You, on the other hand are only colorblind when someone black says things about white racism When whites here make racist comments you are fine seeing color. That's aversive racism, and you practice it.

How does the fact that, by your own account, someone such as Madame C. J.Walker could rise to riches in the midst of bigotry, racism and an oppressive system programmed to stop her at all costs, inform your thinking?
That does not change the fact that many Blacks today are rich and powerful. Wealth and power is not all in the hands of white people. Isn't capitalism great?

Note: I am not trying in any way to deny the existence of racism and bigotry. What I am trying to say is that "the system" does allow blacks to become rich and powerful. Our laws and policies do allow blacks to achieve power and even be elected president.

• I’m not black, but …

• I am not racist.
  • Blacks want
  • everything handed to them.

So JoeMoma, have you ever found yourself engaging in any of the above?
The above is a bunch of bullshit. For example, maybe my cousin did marry someone who is black .. so what!

One of the bullet points is "I am not a racist". does believing that make a person a racist? Can't win with that point.

Oh, and the statements about "black people" should say "some people" because color blind people don't see "black" or "white" people and those statements are true about some people but not others. They are definitely NOT true about about all black people.

So, "The Above" essentially sets up false standards to label people that try to treat people equitable regardless of race or skin color as racist.

Edit: Added the word "NOT" to a critical sentence.

The point here is that your so called being colorblind is fake news. You are not colorblind. If you were, you would be able to understand how white racism has impacted non whites. Instead you make the same racist claims about how we blame all whites, hate all whites and are blaming whites for our failures.. There are whites here who are colorblind, but you are not one of them. And if you notice those who aren't do not go around bragging about how they don't ever see color. They do see color and understand how race has impacted people.
You, on the other hand are only colorblind when someone black says things about white racism When whites here make racist comments you are fine seeing color. That's aversive racism, and you practice it.
Who are the "we" that you speak of. Do you claim to speak for all black people?

Instead you make the same racist claims about how we blame all whites, hate all whites and are blaming whites for our failures.

When did I make those claims? I think you argue with so many people in this forum that you can't remember who claimed what.

I do stand by an early comment I made, not all whites are racist, just the whites that disagree with you.

And one more thing, there are lots of racist blacks, not just racist whites. According to your cut and paste of aversive racism, saying that makes me a racist -- Well Damn!

Last edited:

Superior? At what? Pig wrestling? :rolleyes:

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds

Last edited:

That does not change the fact that many Blacks today are rich and powerful. Wealth and power is not all in the hands of white people. Isn't capitalism great?

Note: I am not trying in any way to deny the existence of racism and bigotry. What I am trying to say is that "the system" does allow blacks to become rich and powerful. Our laws and policies do allow blacks to achieve power and even be elected president.
So can you explain why there is a wealth gap between whites and Blacks in the US? Can you explain where that wealth gap begin?

You have not or will never see me say all whites have it easy. But no whites have faced the racism whites put on others. Now that is a fact and not an excuse. And the Great Society has not spent trillions on blacks. I am a black man and have lived as a black man and will die a black man. I have worked in the black community with people dealing with serious problems. And when you get down in the trenches to find out the cause, you find that it is rooted in white racism. Now as you are white and seem to think racism is a simple thing, let me help you understand what it really is.

Racism is a form of abusive behavior based upon the belief in the superiority of you race. This abuse involves, physical, psychological, emotional, plus there were especially in the past, sexual abuse.

“Bryant-Davis and Ocampo (2005) noted similar courses of psychopathology between rape victims and victims of racism. Both events are an assault on the personhood and integrity of the victim. Similar to rape victims, race-related trauma victims may respond with disbelief, shock, or dissociation, which can prevent them from responding to the incident in a healthy manner. The victim may then feel shame and self-blame because they were unable to respond or defend themselves, which may lead to low self-concept and self-destructive behaviors. In the same study, a parallel was drawn between race-related trauma victims and victims of domestic violence. Both survivors are made to feel shame over allowing themselves to be victimized. For instance, someone who may have experienced a racist incident may be told that if they are polite, work hard, and/or dress in a certain way, they will not encounter racism. When these rules are followed yet racism persists, powerlessness, hyper vigilance, and other symptoms associated with PTSD may develop or worsen (Bryant-Davis & Ocampo, 2005).”

Racism must be looked upon as what it is if there is ever going to be a true and logical reduction in the behavior. This is mainly due to white refusal to accept that certain behaviors done by nonwhites are caused by white racism. But if you study abuse, it has been shown that specific types of abuse can cause different types behaviors ether positive or negative. We must go beyond the simpleton view of racism which has been largely manufactured by whites to allow them to escape the reality of the complete damage whites have done to those they imposed the system of white supremacy upon.

I have held all types of conversations in social and other settings about race as well as the impact of racism from the perspective of being black. What I discovered is that a lot of whites really don’t have much of a clue about what racism really is and what it can do to a person. For example, you try explaining to a white person that blacks riot in their communities because of white racism and the first thing you hear is, ’Come on man white racism did not cause that.” Now here we have a person who has not experienced the first second of what racism does to a person talking about what they believe cannot happen.

Yet if you talk to this same person about child abuse, sexual abuse or other types of abuses, they are more than able to talk about the behaviors that can result. But racism, well that’s just something you can easily get beyond. Meanwhile every other abuse is a lifelong struggle for the person who must deal with it.

There has been tremendous psychological damage caused to nonwhites because of the racist policies and individual actions by whites in America and worldwide. But what some whites seem to think is that racism is simple and that it carries no psychological consequences to those who are the victims of it. And they do so because they see nonwhites coping the best way they can with it. Secondly, they tend to look at things from only the white perspective, meaning that when they see blacks acting violent they look at it from the white perspective meaning they never factor in the damage at every level caused by past and continuing white racism.

“On occasion, the emotional weight of racism can lead African Americans to engage in maladaptive coping, such as remaining in denial, engaging in substance use, aggression, self-blame – even in extreme cases suicide (i.e., Black Lives Matter activist Marshawn McCarrel) and terrorism (i.e., Dallas shooter Micah Xavier Johnson). These responses are harmful and lead to negative, long-term consequences.”

Monnica T. Williams Ph.D.

All whites see is the end result then they try judging us. Our culture gets blamed for what white racism has done to us as people and if we try even mentioning that white racism is a problem we get messages like what you have posted. Criticism is fine but lies are not. There are no excuses to be made for negative behaviors, but what you need to understand as a white person is that these negative behaviors will not stop until the root cause for that behavior stops.

Right on!!!!!

applause-by-all-the-black-people-in-a-room-giving-a-roaring-standing-ovation-animated-367x273.gif

Last edited:

oprah-winfrey-shrugging-as-if-to-say-well-duh-what-did-you-expect.gif

Well DUHHHHHHHH!!!!

That's old news.

The equivalent of saying "we breathe air in order to live." Literally.

Try again.

So can you explain why there is a wealth gap between whites and Blacks in the US? Can you explain where that wealth gap begin?
I can, but that does not change the fact that many Blacks are very successful.

Well DUHHHHHHHH!!!!

That's old news.

Try again.
No need to try again when I already nailed it. You are right, it is old news.... Makes me wonder why I even needed to explain it. Duhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

...in spite of racism I agree. However, that doesnt change the fact that racism is responsible for those gaps. :rolleyes:

Many are not. Some are.

And I doubt if you can accurately explain where the gap began.

Well DUHHHHHHHH!!!!

That's old news.

Try again.
No need to try again when I already nailed it. You are right, it is old news.... Makes me wonder why I even needed to explain it. Duhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

You've nailed nothing. All you have done use one example of a black person to represent blacks. David Duke is white yet you do not even begin to accept it if we were say many whites are racist because Duke is.

Forum List

Back