Not afraid to call myself a douchebag

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
Hello, this is not my first exploit to a political forum and I have stopped searching for a way to get myself into the debate. I hear that this is just the place for my douchebaggery. I find myself to be more douchy than most and therefore, feel myself to be part of a growing majority in this country. Furthermore, I am not superstitious i.e. religious in any way which puts me more into a growing majority, as evidenced by the ever-marginalized radical religious zealots in the country. I hope that this experience will allow me to learn nothing more than I already know about the views of others and wish to have fun in this endeavor.

Even by the satirical standards of this place, that was a pretty funny OP.

(Fuck! Please, I need a ruling. Am I obligated to give positive rep to mani, now?)

I've pos-repped people I can't stand.

You're obligated.

Funny is funny.

Attachments

• $douchebaggery_thumb.jpg
    $douchebaggery_thumb.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 154
Hello, this is not my first exploit to a political forum and I have stopped searching for a way to get myself into the debate. I hear that this is just the place for my douchebaggery. I find myself to be more douchy than most and therefore, feel myself to be part of a growing majority in this country. Furthermore, I am not superstitious i.e. religious in any way which puts me more into a growing majority, as evidenced by the ever-marginalized radical religious zealots in the country. I hope that this experience will allow me to learn nothing more than I already know about the views of others and wish to have fun in this endeavor.

shhh..don't ask ..don't tell is the best policy..or soon we will have bare-ass douche bags parading down main-street... coming into are grade schools preaching douchebaggery and upsetting good god fearin folk
don't get me wrong we hate the douchebaggery..but we love the douchebag

Last edited:

Forum List

Back