Not a book or movie, but...

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
...I just have to post this here. It might save someone a lot of aggravation. If you're considering getting internet service from AT&T, DON'T DO IT! You'll regret it. When it works, it's pretty decent. Problem is that I have been experiencing multiple disconnects that last a minute or more. This might not be a major problem if I was simply surfing the web, but I'm an online gamer and it has caused considerable problems. Their customer service sucks. In fact, here are the reviews posted on the BBB website.

[10] Positive Reviews

[12] Neutral Reviews

[376] Negative Reviews

Pretty bad, huh? Stay away from AT&T. You won't regret it.

EDIT: I was disconnected just before I started writing this review. I was disconnected AGAIN before I could finish it. That's how bad the service is. In fact, I have experienced almost two dozen disconnects today. And I'm still waiting to get reconnected. OK. It's finally back. But for how long?

• Banned
And I just got disconnected AGAIN! Unbelievable!

...I just have to post this here. It might save someone a lot of aggravation. If you're considering getting internet service from AT&T, DON'T DO IT! You'll regret it. When it works, it's pretty decent. Problem is that I have been experiencing multiple disconnects that last a minute or more. This might not be a major problem if I was simply surfing the web, but I'm an online gamer and it has caused considerable problems. Their customer service sucks. In fact, here are the reviews posted on the BBB website.

[10] Positive Reviews

[12] Neutral Reviews

[376] Negative Reviews

Pretty bad, huh? Stay away from AT&T. You won't regret it.

EDIT: I was disconnected just before I started writing this review. I was disconnected AGAIN before I could finish it. That's how bad the service is. In fact, I have experienced almost two dozen disconnects today. And I'm still waiting to get reconnected. OK. It's finally back. But for how long?

Yeah, U-verse blows ass.

I switched to them for a few months, a couple of years ago. As shocking as it might sound, it made me miss xfinity. I ended up switching back.

I have COX Communications. MAYBE it has been down in my region MAYBE equal to a couple of hours TOTAL in the last twenty years.

A++ in my book. Good customer service too.

Stop trying to save a buck and get cable....there is still nothing faster and more reliable.

• Banned
Stop trying to save a buck and get cable....there is still nothing faster and more reliable.
Actually, there is. Google fiber. I hate Google and I have stopped using anything Google related. But if Google fiber comes to my area, I'm getting it. I do a lot of downloading and online gaming. A fast, reliable connection is essential. On the other hand, Cable ain't bad. If I can find a reliable provider, I'll go with them instead of Google. But Google is so freakin fast, I might be tempted to get it anyway. AGGGHHHH! I'm so conflicted!

Forum List

Back