Justice League - Looks like DC produced another stinker

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Justice League

Are the critics always right? No, but they are usually pretty accurate when they say a movie is bad. They are not always right when they say a movie is awesome - Logan, Spiderman Homecoming and War for the Planet of the Apes.

Smh, this movie will do well, but it might finally sink the franchise.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Cyborg? Hmm. I'm behind on my comics knowledge. I didn't realize he'd joined the JLA. I guess they needed a black guy.

Still, I expected Green Lantern. And even Zatanna, dammit. In the fishnet stockings.

Cyborg? Hmm. I'm behind on my comics knowledge. I didn't realize he'd joined the JLA. I guess they needed a black guy.

Still, I expected Green Lantern. And even Zatanna, dammit. In the fishnet stockings.
not only GL but Jonn Jonzz and the Atom....

I guess they really turned off the comic nerds by excluding Martian Manhunter. I collected marvel and image as a kid, so I am not familiar with DC (other than Lobo).

I personally think they rushed the DCEU because of the MCU. But they are close to destroying it now.

I guess they really turned off the comic nerds by excluding Martian Manhunter. I collected marvel and image as a kid, so I am not familiar with DC (other than Lobo).

I personally think they rushed the DCEU because of the MCU. But they are close to destroying it now.

i have been reading them since i was a little turd in the late 50's,i grew up reading DC and Gold Key stuff....when Marvel came it was another world for me,i had the first 20 issues of all the early Marvel Comics....when we moved to Cal my dad told me we dont have room in the car for all those comics i had,just take a handful he says....who knew?...

Final saw this piece of trash. Many was it horrible. Not as bad as Batman vs Superman, but horrible nonetheless.

I didn't think it was horrible, but very disappointing and certainly not a good movie.

I liked the new characters and actors that play them. Meaning Flash and Aquaman. But Alfeck is a horrible Batman, not sure why he gets any praise. Gadot is hot and looks the part, but be honest, she is a lifeless actress. Cyborg was alright character, but he seemed tossed in order to have a black guy. The guy that plays Superman looks the part, but is a pretty bad actor.

It was just a bad movie. You have this villain name Thanos arrive looking for magic gems, oh wait that is Avengers 3, but the same exact idea. You have this ultra powerful alien looking for magic boxes. He easily defeats everything in his path. Then in the middle of the bullshit, they decide to revive Superman. Super comes out like an evil guy ready to kill everyone and they are powerless against him. But Batman says bring in the big guns, Lane and Super turns back to the good guy. Stupid pointless sequence in my opinion. The whole sorrow Batman was pretty annoying.

Then they go to take on Steppenwolf and he kicks their asses until Superman shows up. Steppenwolf was no match for Superman. In fact none of the other heros were needed. Superman could have easily defeated him on his own, but they give a reason for Superman to leave the fight.

The jokes fell flat and were cringeworthy. The ending was horrible. Then to top it off to save Superman’s home Bruce Wayne bought the bank. Why not just buy the house from the bank. Just showing off Batman’s reckless spending doesn’t make him relatable.

It was truly an awful movie. DCEU can make money, just not good movies.

The most recent incarnation of the JLA in the comics includes Cyborg - after the recent timeline shake-ups and reboots.

I would have liked an original JLA lineup - Green Lantern, Black Canary, Martian Manhunter, Flash, Aquaman, Supes and Batman - but I didn't expect it either.

I remember Cyborg from the Teen Titans comics, bavk in the day.

The most recent incarnation of the JLA in the comics includes Cyborg - after the recent timeline shake-ups and reboots.

I would have liked an original JLA lineup - Green Lantern, Black Canary, Martian Manhunter, Flash, Aquaman, Supes and Batman - but I didn't expect it either.

the 7 original members were who you mentioned minus Black Canary....Wonder Woman was in the original lineup...Canary came later...just sayin...

the 7 original members were who you mentioned minus Black Canary....Wonder Woman was in the original lineup...Canary came later...just sayin...

Yeah, I think that's right. Wonder Woman was the secretary at the beginning, I think.

Final saw this piece of trash. Many was it horrible. Not as bad as Batman vs Superman, but horrible nonetheless.

I didn't think it was horrible, but very disappointing and certainly not a good movie.

I liked the new characters and actors that play them. Meaning Flash and Aquaman. But Alfeck is a horrible Batman, not sure why he gets any praise. Gadot is hot and looks the part, but be honest, she is a lifeless actress. Cyborg was alright character, but he seemed tossed in order to have a black guy. The guy that plays Superman looks the part, but is a pretty bad actor.

It was just a bad movie. You have this villain name Thanos arrive looking for magic gems, oh wait that is Avengers 3, but the same exact idea. You have this ultra powerful alien looking for magic boxes. He easily defeats everything in his path. Then in the middle of the bullshit, they decide to revive Superman. Super comes out like an evil guy ready to kill everyone and they are powerless against him. But Batman says bring in the big guns, Lane and Super turns back to the good guy. Stupid pointless sequence in my opinion. The whole sorrow Batman was pretty annoying.

Then they go to take on Steppenwolf and he kicks their asses until Superman shows up. Steppenwolf was no match for Superman. In fact none of the other heros were needed. Superman could have easily defeated him on his own, but they give a reason for Superman to leave the fight.

The jokes fell flat and were cringeworthy. The ending was horrible. Then to top it off to save Superman’s home Bruce Wayne bought the bank. Why not just buy the house from the bank. Just showing off Batman’s reckless spending doesn’t make him relatable.

It was truly an awful movie. DCEU can make money, just not good movies.

Worst part of JL was Aquaman. Horrible actor.

Forum List

Back