Norwegian Air to offer U.S.-Europe fares starting at $65 one way

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA plans to offer transatlantic flights on 10 new routes between the United States and Europe with tickets starting at $65 one way

.....those Norwegian folks are nice, nice people. finally a country has opened its borders to US refugees, nice work and a request goes out for the next asylum seeker..... kiss one of them broads fer me!

How long do you think it will take your GoFundMe contributions to get enough for a ticket?

If they really wanted immigrants, it would be free. It is not enough of a discount! Those fascist Norwegians!

Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA plans to offer transatlantic flights on 10 new routes between the United States and Europe with tickets starting at $65 one way

.....those Norwegian folks are nice, nice people. finally a country has opened its borders to US refugees, nice work and a request goes out for the next asylum seeker..... kiss one of them broads fer me!

It's nearly impossible to become a Norwegian citizen or to get a work visa if you're from the 1st world so good luck with that.

It's nearly impossible to become a Norwegian citizen or to get a work visa if you're from the 1st world so good luck with that.

He would have no worries on getting a work visa...

He can still work for Soros from Norway, all he needs is an internet connection

The funny part here is the immigrants involved in the flights would be attempting legal immigration. Sneak into Norway and apply for work...

I truly hope a whole lot of Americans avail themselves of that offer. I think it'd do a lot of folks real good to see other parts of the world....Anywhere in Western Europe is a good start. FWIW, transit within Europe on European airlines and trains, and buying the ticket while there, can also be quite inexpensive, so the UK and Ireland need not be where one's final or sole destination.

And TY for posting the notice. I know I'm going to try to avail myself of the low fare, even the $99 next fare up; it's well worth the compromises it entails.

When are leaving?

Soon I hope....... :cool:

If I spoke Norwegian I'd already be there

while you feed the chickens

The flights go to English speaking locales. Did you not read the article? Also, one does not need to speak Norwegian to sit in a seat on a Norwegian plane. The flight attendants, gate agents, etc. will all speak English. English is the language of air travel all around the world.

"Destinations include Belfast, Northern Ireland; Cork, Dublin and Shannon, Ireland; and Edinburgh, Scotland."

muk.gif

countries_europe_map.jpg

Forum List

Back