Bannon and Priebus speaking at CPAC, interviewed by Matt Schlapp of American Conservative Union

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Basic message is, "the opposition party (and media) was wrong about Trump, they are wrong about our team being in disarray, they are wrong that the agenda won't be enacted". They reiterated the agenda from immigration to his economic objectives, Steve even called it "economic Nationalism". Not ashamed nor afraid to state it. Including the immediate withdrawal of TPP which he loved being rejected.

Touched on U.S sovereignty, "Rule of Law" (this doesn't exist in Canada), protecting America, getting rid of burdensome regulations. Spoke about "a nation with an economy, not an economy within a global economy". Steve stated "hold us accountable to our promises".

Essentially, Trump is a man of action. Save some of us good Canadians, there are a few hard working, ambitious people who would love to experience capitalism! Come and get us, we will help you lead again!

Get 'er done! I continue to watch this and it's clear they are motivated and driven to succeed for America.

Last edited:
Basic message is, "the media was wrong about Trump, they are wrong about our team being in disarray, they are wrong that the agenda won't be enacted". They reiterated the agenda from immigration to his economic objectives, Steve even called it "economic Nationalism". Not ashamed nor afraid to state it. Including the immediate withdrawal of TPP which he loved.

Touched on U.S sovereignty, "Rule of Law" (this doesn't exist in Canada), protecting America, getting rid of burdensome regulations.

Essentially, Trump is a man of action. Save some of us good Canadians, there are a few hard working, ambitious people who would love to experience capitalism! Come and get us, we will help you lead again!

Get 'er done! I continue to watch this and it's clear they are motivated and driven to succeed for America.

go frick and frack!

screen-shot-2010-04-27-at-1-51-59-pm-tm.jpg

Basic message is, "the media was wrong about Trump, they are wrong about our team being in disarray, they are wrong that the agenda won't be enacted". They reiterated the agenda from immigration to his economic objectives, Steve even called it "economic Nationalism". Not ashamed nor afraid to state it. Including the immediate withdrawal of TPP which he loved.

Touched on U.S sovereignty, "Rule of Law" (this doesn't exist in Canada), protecting America, getting rid of burdensome regulations.

go frick and frack!

screen-shot-2010-04-27-at-1-51-59-pm-tm.jpg

USA! USA!

What would you expect. The gloat over Trump is nauseating. Also I have yet to see a black in the audience.

Forum List

Back