8 dead including a cop....and the "suspect" is in custody.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
It took a little searching for me to find out what or "who" the suspect was. Cause these news outlets sure avoided revealing "who" or WHAT did this. An example as reported by the great "USA Today."

Police say 8 dead in Mississippi shooting

BROOKHAVEN, Mississippi (AP) — Authorities in Mississippi say a suspect is in custody after eight people were killed in a shooting, including a sheriff's deputy.

Mississippi Bureau of Investigation spokesman Warren Strain said the shootings occurred at three separate homes Saturday night in rural Lincoln County.

Strain says charges have not yet been filed against the suspect and that it would be "premature" to discuss a motive.

It was not clear whether the suspect knew his victims before allegedly killing them.

----------------------------------------------------------
cory-godbolt-1495974719.jpg

Man, the great USA Today sure gave us a lot of useful information, didn't they?

Here, let me tell you. The pathetic ape's name is Cory Godbolt. A negro.

There. Now you know.

It took a little searching for me to find out what or "who" the suspect was. Cause these news outlets sure avoided revealing "who" or WHAT did this. An example as reported by the great "USA Today."

BROOKHAVEN, Mississippi (AP) — Authorities in Mississippi say a suspect is in custody after eight people were killed in a shooting, including a sheriff's deputy.

Mississippi Bureau of Investigation spokesman Warren Strain said the shootings occurred at three separate homes Saturday night in rural Lincoln County.

Strain says charges have not yet been filed against the suspect and that it would be "premature" to discuss a motive.

It was not clear whether the suspect knew his victims before allegedly killing them.

There. Now you know.

Ah, the whole "it's not us that did it, it wasn't our guns that did it, it was black people" argument.

There. Now you know.

Ah, the whole "it's not us that did it, it wasn't our guns that did it, it was black people" argument.

Like the guns used in Manchester against young girls?

There. Now you know.

Thousands of people of many different colors kill people every day. Only, they may not be disgusting fucked up racists like you are. Now, go suck a big black cock and swallow down all it's jizz, you racist turd. People who call black people pathetic apes are racists pieces of shit and you fit the bill exactly. Have a nice day, turdball.

There. Now you know.

Like the guns used in Manchester against young girls?

lol they were invisible guns

There. Now you know.

Thousands of people of many different colors kill people every day. Only, they may not be disgusting fucked up racists like you are. Now, go suck a big black cock and swallow down all it's jizz, you racist turd. People who call black people pathetic apes are racists pieces of shit and you fit the bill exactly. Have a nice day, turdball.
Awww, look at what this pile of patronizing shit is offended by in this story. Not that ape that killed 8 people including a cop. No, it is me reporting the story about the ape that killed 8 people including a cop.

What a patronizing racist pile of left wing shit.

Oh, and how the fuck did a patronizing racist pile of shit like you get off my ignore list?

There. Now you know.

Awww, look at what this pile of patronizing shit is offended by in this story. Not that ape that killed 8 people including a cop. No, it is me reporting the story about the ape that killed 8 people including a cop.

What a patronizing racist pile of left wing shit.

Thanks for destroying yourself. You always do it so well because you cannot control your emotions because, well, you are a dick.

He's not an ape, he's a human. But also a criminal and I hope he gets his just punishment. But not because he is black. That's the difference between you and me. I think and you just kind of masturbate with what little brain you have. Poor you.

just ignore him Owl32 , i think , don't know for sure but i think that 'stat' is just some foreigner anyway !!

just ignore him Owl32 , i think , don't know for sure but i think that 'stat' is just some foreigner anyway !!

First, you don't "think".
You never "think"

Second, RWNJs always do this. You always insist that everybody should have guns.

Third, the only reason RWNJs are clutching their pearls and sighing is that the shooter is black.

Not one word about the victims or the shattered families. Just racist lies.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

There. Now you know.

So who did it then? Elvis? Or was it another black pos with a gun?

Forum List

Back