Northam Says It Can’t Be Him In Photo Because They’re Holding Beers With Right Hands And He’s Lefty

Oops.

Screen-Shot-2019-02-08-at-18.51.07.png

What a moron that Northam is!

Good grief! I want to puke!

I'm right handed and always drink with my left hand leaves my right hand free so I can hold my junk while I piss down your leg. Still not raining. why is my leg wet?:oops8:I pee'd myself .

Virginia is for (Black face) Lovers. How funny the Lt. Gov hasn't made much of a fuss about it. Party leadership said :anj_stfu: . he's a lefty? Well everybody knows that! but which hand is he using to jerk us off:blsmile:

Using your other hand to hold your beer is like drinking with a stranger...

Believing that is like believing in ……… Railroads across the ocean. Politicians can Shake with one hand and steal your wallet with the other. If you believe him you are a latent racist too.

Believing that is like believing in ……… Railroads across the ocean. Politicians can Shake with one hand and steal your wallet with the other. If you believe him you are a latent racist too.

I think i can, i think i can.....wooo! wooo!

the Democrat party needs to do a self-evaluation: Why the hell wasn’t this caught in the vetting process? When you run for office, the party is supposed to ask you about these sorts of things. Did the candidates supply the information? Did the state party’s screening committee follow up and investigate? Or, as happens in most states, were these guys presumed to be good because they’re part of a good ol’ boy network and the assumption is we don’t have to screen them? Somebody dropped the ball—these are the kinds of things that should not have come out.

How could Terry McAuliffe, who has been contemplating a presidential run, not know this about his lieutenant governor? It’ll be interesting to see what happens with Rep. Bobby Scott [who allegedly had prior knowledge of Fairfax’s sexual assault allegations]. If people were made aware of sexual assault or racial incidents and they did nothing, that’s not only illegal, it’s unethical, and that would be a huge concern for the Democratic Party.

the Democrat party needs to do a self-evaluation: Why the hell wasn’t this caught in the vetting process? When you run for office, the party is supposed to ask you about these sorts of things. Did the candidates supply the information? Did the state party’s screening committee follow up and investigate? Or, as happens in most states, were these guys presumed to be good because they’re part of a good ol’ boy network and the assumption is we don’t have to screen them? Somebody dropped the ball—these are the kinds of things that should not have come out.

How could Terry McAuliffe, who has been contemplating a presidential run, not know this about his lieutenant governor? It’ll be interesting to see what happens with Rep. Bobby Scott [who allegedly had prior knowledge of Fairfax’s sexual assault allegations]. If people were made aware of sexual assault or racial incidents and they did nothing, that’s not only illegal, it’s unethical, and that would be a huge concern for the Democratic Party.
There is no "screening process" that vets politicians before they run for office. If there was, Obama would never have been allowed to run for President, being a member of a racist church, a Muslim sympathizer, a person who may or may not have been born in Kenya, a man who frequented the gay bathhouse scene, a man who launched his poltiical career in the livingroom of a Communist terrorist, a man married to a woman who might really be a man, etc.

There is no "screening process" that vets politicians before they run for office. If there was, Obama would never have been allowed to run for President, being a member of a racist church, a Muslim sympathizer, a person who may or may not have been born in Kenya, a man who frequented the gay bathhouse scene, a man who launched his poltiical career in the livingroom of a Communist terrorist, a man married to a woman who might really be a man, etc.
Your insanity has been duly noted

Regardless I will NOT condemn anyone unless due process has been followed and they have been found GUILTY of a crime. It's something Dems sacrificed on the altar of Trump hatred and is now boomeranged.

Fuck it's sweet. lmao

Greg

"Northam made The Post agree not to release audio or a transcript of his interview with them as a condition of granting it, and he limited the interview to 30 minutes, The WAPost reported."

Wow.....................guess he's not much of a beer drinker if he can only use one hand.

Me? I'm a professional drinker, as I can use either hand, or, if I'm really showing off, I can have a beer in EACH hand!

Forum List

Back