North Korea

Provide any data from Russia on North Koreas economy

she has no data on it, only uses western sources, hence personal accounts are the only info to go by.

Sharik

Can I play too?

We all know that the low life Russian propaganda machine honors a despotic regime like is found in North Korea. After all, it was the Russians who propped them up during the Korean War and supported them for 40 years

One-third of children are stunted, due to malnutrition, according to the World Food Program.

As with every country the US imposes sanctions against, even when that country has never attacked the US, but the US has attacked it.

As many will know, I post a photo thread about Indonesia, showing unedited images of real life in that country.
I would love to go to North Korea and do the same thing.

North Korea only launched the earth observation satellite and calls its launches part of a peaceful space programme. Since it did not pose any threat to the United States or its allies, we need to accept that even North Koreans have a legitimate need for commercial satellites. Koreans are unusually quarrelsome and adept at getting on each others' nerves and I see this dispute as another episode of a Korean soap opera that we should not get involved. But the Korean lobby seems to be too influential in the US as a lot of American lawmakers are acting like paid Korean agents.

120104072040-cheney-korea-protest-nuke-test-story-top.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder how many turnips this poor sap is being paid to post this obvious propaganda?

One wonders what threat NK was to the US of A when American troops were sent there to support the South Korean mass murdering dictator.
You do realise you entered the war to support a mass murdering dictator, don't you?

One wonders what threat NK was to the US of A when American troops were sent there to support the South Korean mass murdering dictator.
You do realise you entered the war to support a mass murdering dictator, don't you?

Correct.

Syngman "The Lesser Evil" Rhee

Correct.

Syngman "The Lesser Evil" Rhee

Interesting.
You say the US supported as mass murdering dictator because he wasn't as bad a mass murdering dictator as the potential mass murdering dictator in the north.

Why not just leave them to fight it out?
The war would have been far shorter, less people killed/injured/displaced, and there would have been no non Korean troops killed.
Then add the idiot commies would probably have won, but their daft system broken down by common sense over time, much as we see in Vietnam.

One wonders what threat NK was to the US of A when American troops were sent there.....

Only if "one" is an impotent, anti-American gnat completely ignorant of history.

Excellent - Please give us a list of the threats to the US from North Korea at the start of the war.

Spoken like a gnat from a gnat's point of view.

You have no idea, so you post an insult instead.

Pathetic

Look for 11 months of madness from North Korea.

They understand that America is leaderless and without resolve so have quite possibly only that long to romp. Will they hold anything back in case Americans are sufficiently stupid as to repeat the mistake of the last two presidential elections? Somehow I doubt they're counting on that.

One wonders what threat NK was to the US of A when American troops were sent there.....

Only if "one" is an impotent, anti-American gnat completely ignorant of history.

Excellent - Please give us a list of the threats to the US from North Korea at the start of the war.

Pathetic

I didn't cause your myopia, gnat.

Pathetic

I didn't cause your myopia, gnat.

As I said, totally unable to answer (because there was no threat to the US from Korea), so we just get insults.

Forum List

Back