North Korea

IAW with facts, sharik.

You gave us the Potemkin village image, which is indeed propaganda.

I noticed in the pics there are no free roaming cats and dogs.......Only char-broiled ones..
To be honest, that has been the case, at least in my experiences, the last forty years when I have visited SK.

Many Americans there develop a like for roasted puppy.

You gave us the Potemkin village image,

btw, Potemkin villages did in fact exist. Catherine The Great wasn't stupid or blind. European press of the time was no different from today West's and had concoted that story simply out of malice and jealousy for the Russian Empire's achievements, as it always has been with the West.

You can't argue their GDP

statistics is merely a propaganda tool. GDP is rigged.

You can't argue their life expectancy of 69 which is reported by North Korea itself.

you West folk live a considerable chunk of your life while being old and slaves to medics, farmacies and there bills.

You are a new poster

You obviously don't want to engage in serious discussion. If all evidence to the contrary is either "faked" or "western propaganda"...looks like your mind is made up

If all evidence to the contrary is either "faked" or "western propaganda"...looks like your mind is made up

well, the West has always lied, i can testify in relation to my own country, so why it would go different about NK ?

You gave us the Potemkin village image,

btw, Potemkin villages did in fact exist. Catherine The Great wasn't stupid or blind. European press of the time was no different from today West's and had concoted that story simply out of malice and jealousy for the Russian Empire's achievements, as it always has been with the West.
The Potemkin villages are fact. The principle was used by Germany to create fake villages where Jews lived happily in Nazi Germany. NK does the same thing. The malice shown by Sharik is aforethought, thus deliberate fabrication of the poster's part.

sharik has been brainwashed and would make a good addition to our far right citizens.

The Potemkin villages are fact. The principle was used by Germany to create fake villages where Jews lived happily in Nazi Germany.

don't know as to Germans, but in Russia under Catherine The Great's rule there was no way to pull tricks of that sort. Potemkin had to build real villages and he did build them.

sharik has been brainwashed and would make a good addition to our far right citizens.

i gave you photos and a witness account, and calling me brainwashed only shows how you personally are brainwashed and blinkered.

If all evidence to the contrary is either "faked" or "western propaganda"...looks like your mind is made up

well, the West has always lied, i can testify in relation to my own country, so why it would go different about NK ?

OK

Provide any data from Russia on North Koreas economy

I'm sure you can do that

The Potemkin villages are fact. The principle was used by Germany to create fake villages where Jews lived happily in Nazi Germany.

don't know as to Germans, but in Russia under Catherine The Great's rule there was no way to pull tricks of that sort. Potemkin had to build real villages and he did build them.

i gave you photos and a witness account, and calling me brainwashed only shows how you personally are brainwashed and blinkered.
I liked your photos, sharik, but a few photos prove nothing about general conditions in rural NK. Much of the time the rice growers are in danger of starvation, yes?

Forum List

Back