North Korea working on new ICBMs

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Recently we learned that NK was working on more nuclear fuel. Now more missiles.

Newly obtained evidence, including satellite photos taken in recent weeks, indicates that work is underway on at least one and possibly two liquid-fueled ICBMs at a large research facility in Sanumdong, on the outskirts of Pyongyang, according to the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe classified intelligence.

Trump said North Korea would denuclearize.

U.S. spy agencies: North Korea is working on new missiles

Why wouldnt he continue doing this stuff until everything is finalized? I wouldnt stop..

Oh believe me. He won't stop working on it.

Trump is smarter than the left gives him credit for being.

Why wouldnt he continue doing this stuff until everything is finalized? I wouldnt stop..
So then what did Trump accomplish with the summit other than cancel the military games that Kim wanted and give Kim the respect he craved to the world? Trump received some remains of fallen servicemen from Korea, and a few prisoners who or may not be American citizens and that is it.

Overall, Trump gave away the ship and got little in return. Kim won bigly.

Last edited:
So then what did Trump accomplish with the summit other than cancel the military games that Kim wanted and give Kim the respect he craved to the world? Trump received some remains of fallen servicemen from Korea, and a few prisoners who or may not be American citizens and that is it.

Overall, Trump have away the ship and got little in return. Kim won bigly.
They met one time. Its far from over.
Do you expect results overnight?

North Korea was a threat, the President said, because it was working on nukes and missiles.
North Korea is working on nukes and missiles, and the President says it is not a threat.
This is enough to induce cognitive dissonance in the most solid of minds.

No, but it appears now that Kim is stonewalling. Kim got what he wanted from Trump. Kim's actions are far from the good faith reciprocity you would expect if you were on the way to a deal. What is the point of building new missles if you are only going to destroy them later? There is none unless you don't plan on destroying them.

These are only for defensive purposes ! So Iran doesn't attack them !All is well for one another. Fair's fair with the boys with funny hair.

Recently we learned that NK was working on more nuclear fuel. Now more missiles.

Newly obtained evidence, including satellite photos taken in recent weeks, indicates that work is underway on at least one and possibly two liquid-fueled ICBMs at a large research facility in Sanumdong, on the outskirts of Pyongyang, according to the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe classified intelligence.

A satellite photo tells us all of this??
Bet this James Bond kind of stuff is what gave us Russian Collusion and WMDs in Iraq.

Sure it's true. The "spy guys" print all their stuff in the papers.

spy-vs-spy.jpg

Last edited:

--------------------------------- no the lefties don't but they are just complaining so as to complain . TRUMPS work requires time unless we destroy the 'norks' Militarily .

No, but it appears now that Kim is stonewalling. Kim got what he wanted from Trump. Kim's actions are far from the good faith reciprocity you would expect if you were on the way to a deal. What is the point of building new missles if you are only going to destroy them later? There is none unless you don't plan on destroying them.
I wont argue with that!
It could also mean he is showing he isnt scared to keep doing what he was doing if America dont keep good faith.
Im trying to keep my glass half full with this psychopath lol

---------------------------------------- what did 'kim' want and more importantly , what did 'kim' get JLaw ??

Don: " Rocket man are you being a bad boy AGAIN "
RM: " No Donny, really. Send Dennis on AF1 to get you the full report......bro"
PS, He gets emotional and we don't have Kleenex here yet.

It will.

One way or the other.

Overall, Trump gave away the ship and got little in return. Kim won bigly.

What did Trump give away?

What did Kim win?

Kim would win respect from the World if he follows thru with getting
rid of the Nukes. If he doesn't, nobody in the World would ever trust
him again and we'd have a green light to destroy NK.

Halting a joint military exercise is giving away something? Did we forget
how to fight?

All the crippling sanctions on NK are still in place. Nothing has been
removed. Now has Russia and China been trading with NK on the side?

It's possible. That's Kim playing both sides against each other. He's
looking for the highest bidder. That's Ok, if he believes Russia or China
will give up their countries for NK. I don't think they will. They'd assist
him in a conventional fight, but they wouldn't use their nukes to defend
him.

They'd sacrifice him or "trade" him for Taiwan and the Ukraine.

The only world leader who would consider a nuclear exchange would have to be a huge building contrac..................UH OH

Forum List

Back