North Korea upgrading nuclear research facility

Until NK allows for international observers to verify their nuclear status - there is no way of knowing what is true or not. NK does however have a well earned reputation for lying.

On the ground inspections are certainly more informative, but you don't have to be standing in N Korea for a satellite image to show a known nuclear facility has been expanded.

Or you could say "five anonymous unnamed intelligence officials leaked unverified information to a left wing (NBC) news affiliate in order to undermine U.S. efforts to negotiate with North Korea". How does that sound?

Until NK allows for international observers to verify their nuclear status - there is no way of knowing what is true or not. NK does however have a well earned reputation for lying.
Unlike Trump?

Or you could say "five anonymous unnamed intelligence officials leaked unverified information to a left wing (NBC) news affiliate in order to undermine U.S. efforts to negotiate with North Korea". How does that sound?

You could say that, but there is no reason to believe it unless you are a trumpbot.

I guess pointing out that Trump is lying yet again would feel like someone yanking his chain to Trump. His claim that N Korea is no longer a nuclear threat isn't even believed by his own Secretary of State.

Yes, it looks like the threat of war is back on.

Woo hoo!

back-view-of-a-man-sitting-on-a-couch-watching-war-movie-on-his-big-flat-screen-tv-its-evening-shot-on-red-epic-w-8k-helium-cinema-camera_hj8tsmyol_thumbnail-full01.png

Well, I still admire Trump for trying.

It's like trying to settle a dispute with your neighbor out of court. It might not work, but you'll go down in history as having been the one who tried.

I am glad the Left, and the Media (same thing) are gleefully trying to get people to believe we are more at risk of nuclear war. It seems they would be happy about that, or anything bad that happens to America. It is almost as if they were rooting against their own country.

I am glad the Left, and the Media (same thing) are gleefully trying to get people to believe we are more at risk of nuclear war. It seems they would be happy about that, or anything bad that happens to America. It is almost as if they were rooting against their own country.

Seems more like people on the left saw that this was the Kims playing at their old games. The right got taken in by it.

When the left said "told you so" the right try and hide this fact by trying to pretend that somehow, the left managed to make Kim do this, rather than this being Kim's plan all along, just like his father in 2007.

A Republic Is an Enemy of the People

The bi-partisan elitist clique still owns this country. They will be sheltered from anything that goes wrong, which only the rest of us will suffer for.

Well, I never really thought that Trump was going to accomplish much. Looks like I was right.

Still think Trump is the master of deal making?

Forum List

Back