North Korea upgrading nuclear research facility

Or you could say "five anonymous unnamed intelligence officials leaked unverified information to a left wing (NBC) news affiliate in order to undermine U.S. efforts to negotiate with North Korea". How does that sound?

You could say that, but there is no reason to believe it unless you are a trumpbot.

The media, with the exception of Fox News, plays Trump’s opposition like a fiddle and his opposition love and are all too willing to be played. Negative news about Trump is always true and positive news is always false and they believe this is a reasonable way to look at things.

This coming from the same media who thought Obama’s Iran deal was the saving grace of humanity regardless of the fact Iran violated said deal more than once.
Please list Iran's violations. Real media only please.

It’s a waste of my time to list these since you’re sure not to give a fuck and make excuse after excuse after excuse, but since you asked so nicely..

Iran Breaches the Nuclear Deal and UN Resolutions for Third Time | HuffPost - Huffington Post

Iran once again exceeds a nuclear deal limit: IAEA report - Reuters

Obama Administration Loosens Nuclear Deal After Iran Violates It - Weekly Standard

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-rep...clear-deal-is-a-bad-deal-off-to-a-worse-start - US News & World Report

German intelligence: Iran may have tried to violate nuclear deal - CNNPolitics - CNN

Just a guess, Kim will keep his nuke power up dated until there is enough in it for him to do some thing different. we cant "blow them up" China is next door & so is Russia. blowing up N Korea means south Korea will be blown up also. quagmire.

Just keep that nose deep in tRumps ass and let the adults worry about it ok kid?
There is no need to be rude and resort to personal attacks.

All it does is make you look bad. ... :cool:
That's hilarious coming from a tRumpkin here.

Tell me another one please, I could use a good laugh.

“Coming from a Trumpkin” LOL. You’re the one using childish animus against those you disagree with and you are most certainly NOT a “Trumpkin.” Deflecting from your bad behavior/gross intolerance doesn’t make it go away.

Satellite images show North Korea upgrading nuclear research facility

Satellite images from last week show that North Korea is making numerous improvements to the infrastructure at a nuclear research facility, according to a new study.

The images, obtained by North Korea analysis outlet 38 North, come just weeks after President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un signed an agreement that called for a denuclearized Korean peninsula.

The satellite photos indicate that North Korea is quickly progressing on several adjustments to the Yongbyon Nuclear Scientific Research Center.

So much for tRump's nuclear summit huh?

I think an hearty "I told you so" is in order here.
Yet another Trump failure.

This coming from the same media who thought Obama’s Iran deal was the saving grace of humanity regardless of the fact Iran violated said deal more than once.

Iran Breaches the Nuclear Deal and UN Resolutions for Third Time | HuffPost

Making it a rec center for senior citizens.
Dream on cream corn.
I'm sure a newspaper reporting what top secret spy satellites see is legit.
Does not matter. If US Sats find the same thing N Korea is toast.
Bullshit! Bush could not win in Iraq & could not scare Iran with US troops surrounding them. Trump couldn't even figure out how to get power & water flowing in Puerto Rico. It's a pipe dream to believe Trump will ever kick North Korea's ass.

The conservative newspaper confirms recent reports in NBC and Washington Post that Kim Jong Un outsmarted and duped Donald Trump in the Singapore Summit.

North Korea is completing a major expansion of a key missile-manufacturing plant, said researchers who have examined new satellite imagery of the site, the latest sign Pyongyang is pushing ahead with weapons programs even as the U.S. pressures it to abandon them.

The facility makes solid-fuel ballistic missiles—which would be able to strike U.S. military installations in Asia with a nuclear weapon with little warning—as well as re-entry vehicles for warheads that Pyongyang might use on longer-range missiles able to hit the continental U.S.
North Korea Expands Key Missile-Manufacturing Plant

More over, the editoral board notes that Trump's very good friend keeps enriching uranium, despite Kim Jong Un's promises (that Trump swallowed hole):

New satellite photos show that Kim Jong Un is continuing to develop his nuclear weapons program, and U.S. intelligence sources say they believe North Korea has increased its production of nuclear fuel at multiple sites. This wasn’t supposed to happen after the Donald Trump-Kim summit last month in Singapore.
North Korea Keeps Enriching Uranium
America Is the Occupied Territority of the Global Aristocracy

Cadillac Conservatives are elitist blowhards, just like the Limousine Liberals. The only real Americans are Populists. The Wall Street Journal is GreedHead cheap-labor transnationalist propaganda.

i sure do , this thing isn't over yet and what has TRUMP given away to the 'norks' ?? Trump still has HIS military options on the table and Trump did fine .

Donald Trump Is Not Jimmy Carter

As a warning to KJU, Trump will take serious and effective military action against Iran.
We do not want Iran to start harboring terrorists who will bomb the continental US, and escalating a hot war with them could cause that.

It was just typical Trumpshit with all the talk of War. SK and NK have made a reapproachment that removes SK's aim of regime change, but Moon is a liberal, and it will take decades of honoring that change in policy before NK really removes its nuke deterrent.

Perry is a bit more optimistic than I am, but I am optimistic that during my lifetime (assuming I make it as long as I'd like LOL) we'll see joint SK and NK economic development. And I was born just after the NK cease fire.
Why I’m Still Hopeful About Trump’s North Korea Deal

Kim has stated that he seeks major improvements in the economy of North Korea, but he will not accept these at the expense of security. North Korea’s actions have demonstrated that its primary objective is regime survival. For more than three decades and three leaders, North Korea has made major sacrifices to achieve that objective, and, against all odds, has succeeded.

As we enter this critical phase of negotiations, we need to be thinking about how North Korea can achieve its security without nuclear weapons, because that it what they are going to be thinking about. This is not a hopeless task. In my negotiations in 2000, our most persuasive proposals were recognition and security assurances—both were critically important to the negotiators from North Korea. The hurdle is higher today because two decades ago, North Korea could not have been sure that its nuclear development program would be successful.

Notice how lefties are ecstatic at the possibility of bad news?

Trump haters want America to go down the shitter so they can rally up, point fingers and scream, “I told you so!” The OP of this thread has done just that, but he’s so out of touch I wouldn’t be surprised if he tried to convince me otherwise.
Notice how lefties are ecstatic at the possibility of bad news?

Trump haters want America to go down the shitter so they can rally up, point fingers and scream, “I told you so!” The OP of this thread has done just that, but he’s so out of touch I wouldn’t be surprised if he tried to convince me otherwise.
Lol, you are funny.
Challenge the post.

As i have heard and just heard again a moment ago , Pompaio heads to north korea on July 5th to continue talks . And i don't much care what 'rocketman ' wants or gets . Its all up to the Trump and his Boys and we'll see what happens Ben .

and 'iran' . Hear that they are having problems just this weekend . I hope that they have more problems and that there is rebellion and destruction in 'iran' Ben .

Lol, I pretty sure I've told you this before but: don't be stupider than you have to be.

"Stupider" is not a word you moron.
Oh ye of little education:

stu·pid
ˈst(y)o͞opəd/
adjective
comparative adjective: stupider
  1. having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.
    "I was stupid enough to think she was perfect"
    synonyms: unintelligent, ignorant, dense, foolish, dull-witted, slow, simpleminded, vacuous, vapid, idiotic, imbecilic, imbecile, obtuse, doltish; More
    • dazed and unable to think clearly.
      "apprehension was numbing her brain and making her stupid"
      synonyms: into a stupor, into a daze, into oblivion; More

• informal
      used to express exasperation or boredom.
      "she told him to stop messing with his stupid painting"

It’s a waste of my time to list these since you’re sure not to give a fuck and make excuse after excuse after excuse, but since you asked so nicely..

Iran Breaches the Nuclear Deal and UN Resolutions for Third Time | HuffPost - Huffington Post

Iran once again exceeds a nuclear deal limit: IAEA report - Reuters

Obama Administration Loosens Nuclear Deal After Iran Violates It - Weekly Standard

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-rep...clear-deal-is-a-bad-deal-off-to-a-worse-start - US News & World Report

German intelligence: Iran may have tried to violate nuclear deal - CNNPolitics - CNN
Missiles were not part of the JPOA.

Just keep that nose deep in tRumps ass and let the adults worry about it ok kid?
There is no need to be rude and resort to personal attacks.

All it does is make you look bad. ... :cool:
That's hilarious coming from a tRumpkin here.

Tell me another one please, I could use a good laugh.

“Coming from a Trumpkin” LOL. You’re the one using childish animus against those you disagree with and you are most certainly NOT a “Trumpkin.” Deflecting from your bad behavior/gross intolerance doesn’t make it go away.
Whatever you say tRumpkin.

Forum List

Back