North Korea: Stop The Hate

I don't believe there is a more oppressed people on earth today than the North Korean people.

Big deal! You believe what your media goons tell you to believe.

No, I believe the survivor of Camp 14 Sun Lee who wrote the book, Eyes of the Tailless animals. She was a prisoner in a work camp in one of NK most notorious work - death camps and escaped. She testified before the United States Congress on what the North Korean government are doing to their own people. Feel free to look it up.

In a North Korean work camp pregnant women are put into labor by the guards kicking them in the stomach. The baby is born, the guard snaps the babies neck, cuts the cord and sends the woman back out there to work. They get 4 hours sleep a night. Live on rats, bugs, whatever they can find.. filthy dirty working conditions...you should spend a day there and then come back and talk about it. Then tell me about the media goons.

-Jeremiah

Big deal! You believe what your media goons tell you to believe.

No, I believe the survivor of Camp 14 Sun Lee who wrote the book, Eyes of the Tailless animals.

1. The West would not have published anything to the contrary of what she wrote.

2. The very "animals" who clearly ate babies for breakfast and drunk their blood for suppers actually RELEASED Sun Lee! Obviously that fact did not strike you as strange in the light of her wailings.

3. As for "filthy dirty conditions" look no further than US towns with their ghettos
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=j1xOmiSnFIo]Worst US Ghettos - YouTube[/ame]

As I said: you believe what your propaganda merchants tell you to believe.

You are a liar. No one can leave North Korea. She had to escape. She did so while realizing that she could be shot dead crossing that border. Sun Lee is a Christian and she wrote her testimony in that book of what life was like in North Korea - prison time - etc - her escape - the filth in North Korea work camps is beyond your wildest imagination - these people work in clothing so full of dirt and grease the clothing becomes hard on their bodies. There are no baths or showers allowed. This is communism we are talking about. This is what they do to people. They dehumanize them and treat them like animals. That is why she chose the title , Eyes of the Tailless Animals. If you don't like America you are free to move to North Korea. Why don't you? - Jeremiah

You are a liar. No one can leave North Korea. She had to escape.

You are an idiot: she was released from a camp! A camp where, as she says, "animals" were short of eating babies for breakfast.

As for the horrible, horrible fact of not being able to leave N.Korea, I have a fresh example for you: pop singer Beyonce and her rap star husband Jay-Z can be banned from leaving US. Their crime? They visited Cuba without a special US government permission!

As for your "If you don't like America you are free to move to North Korea. Why don't you?" outburst,
1. Thank God I don't live in US;
2. If I had to move into every country about which US propaganda spins lies, I would have to be moving from place to place on a monthly basis;
3. It's not that I don't like America. I hate it and all its inhabitants with possible dozen exception. I hate you for destroying the world around you, for destroying my nation, and for being so unbelievably stupid as to think you do it in the name of all that is good.

1. How can you thank God while defending his enemy? Communism is the no. 1 enemy of the church and always has been. They have imprisoned & murdered more Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Jehovah Witnesses, Muslims then Hitler and Islam combined. Don't think so? Check out the numbers of deaths under Marx, Stalin, Lenin, Mao, Ceauscecu, Kim Jong Il, Castro. Communism is the scourge of the earth yet here you are defending it!

2. If I had to move to a country that didn't believe the propaganda the UN has distributed around the world about us there would only be one place left to go! Israel!!

3. It is most certainly about your not liking America. You envy our freedom,our faith in G-d, our bravery, our strength, our success, our health care system, our cities, our people - so much so that you won't rest until our nation looks as 3rd world as yours probably does right now. You have no one to blame but yourselves for the condition of your own country. Take responsibility for your own nations failures and quit trying to pass the buck here. It makes you sound so small. - Jeremiah

Last edited:
US has economy???:eusa_eh:

Yes, the largest and most dynamic the world has ever known.

US has the biggest BUBBLE that for decades was presented to the world as "economy".

How many official unemployed? How many considered unemployable and thus do not make it into unemployed statistics? How many millions rely on food stamps to survive? How many schools closed down for luck of funding? How many millions live on the streets? How many work places (in real sector) US looses daily?

Oh, and what is this:

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...AW28QE&usg=AFQjCNGiB_Hpta4GHtGKiVVUTRoaQmz8aQ

And its ticking! :clap2:

Speak up, little bug, I can't hear you from way down there. Go back to sniffing glue and watching old soviet factories rust.

Yes, oppressive. Denying it will not bring East Germany back or solve your other 'problem,' Floppy.
So you need to garble my post to make a point...

:clap2:

Keep reading it over and over, Floppy. Even that crazy mememe bitch who pays homeless men to humiliate her sexually has a country - such as it is - to pretend about. You don't even have that. You just have your own impotent frustration.

Keep reading it over and over, Floppy. Even that crazy mememe bitch who pays homeless men to humiliate her sexually has a country - such as it is - to pretend about. You don't even have that. You just have your own impotent frustration.
Again, your lack of arguments appears as offensive bullshit.

Last edited:
US has the biggest BUBBLE that for decades was presented to the world as "economy".

How many official unemployed? How many considered unemployable and thus do not make it into unemployed statistics? How many millions rely on food stamps to survive? How many schools closed down for luck of funding? How many millions live on the streets? How many work places (in real sector) US looses daily?

Oh, and what is this:

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...AW28QE&usg=AFQjCNGiB_Hpta4GHtGKiVVUTRoaQmz8aQ

And its ticking! :clap2:

Speak up, little bug, I can't hear you from way down there. .

Eat less, maybe will reduce in size to human proportions.

I thought sniffing glue was the main component of your diet program.

North Korea: Stop The Hate

I see all kinds of images on social media that have North Korea nuked into oblivion. Odd thing is the people who post that kind of crap never once give thought to all the innocent Koreans trapped in that god forsaken country. How pathetically sick are we as a nation that we cannot differentiate between a people and their government?

Oh sure we condemn their government for enslaving their people even as we condemn them to a most inhumane death. Right Wing reactionaries and unthinking Americans remind me that America becomes what they hate most in times of hysteria and alarmist saber rattling.
Fuck North Korea ...:doubt:

1. How can you thank God while defending his enemy? Communism is the no. 1 enemy of the church and always has been. They have imprisoned & murdered more Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Jehovah Witnesses, Muslims then Hitler and Islam combined. Don't think so? Check out the numbers of deaths under Marx, Stalin, Lenin, Mao, Ceauscecu, Kim Jong Il, Castro. Communism is the scourge of the earth yet here you are defending it!

2. If I had to move to a country that didn't believe the propaganda the UN has distributed around the world about us there would only be one place left to go! Israel!!

3. IYou envy our freedom,our faith in G-d, our bravery, our strength, our success, our health care system, our cities, our people - so much so that you won't rest until our nation looks as 3rd world as yours probably does right now. You have no one to blame but yourselves for the condition of your own country. Take responsibility for your own nations failures and quit trying to pass the buck here. It makes you sound so small. - Jeremiah

1. What country keeps destroying nation after nation non-stop for over 20 years now? USA. And if you believe you were told to do so by God, you are even more stupid than I thought you are.

2. I don't need "propaganda" to see what you did to my country and continue doing!

3. US health system is the worst in the developed world! Your education system is on the same level with your health system. Your success exists only in deluded minds, the reality is in your ever growing tent cities, homeless population, over 42 million of those who rely on food stamps, your inability to deal with aftermath of a simple hurricane, your crumbling infrastructure, your dwindling industry and bulging service and banking sectors! You are a nation-bankrupt.
As for your "freedoms"... You have freedom from what? From common sense, jobs, knowledge, culture and future?

You are a nation-parasite. You need to destroy and rob others in order to live -- which is what you continue doing for the past 20 years.

I'll call the ward nurse, looks like Peepeepee palmed her meds again. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back